Author Topic: BAYLOR GAME THREAD (our offense is offensive)  (Read 12422 times)

Offline kashi1965

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: BAYLOR GAME THREAD (our offense is offensive)
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2019, 04:32:46 PM »
thompson qb is one of the worst in the league. i think i would trade for all others except maybe TCU and KU.
the OL starts 5 seniors and looks mediocre. other teams are stacking the box and our worst WRs in the league can't get open by themselves.
its a talent issue and will take a while.
we look undersized big time again yesterday.
we were putting 6th graders out there to cover seniors in high school

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2019, 08:58:29 PM »
He still has what he was left with, snydes would be 1-4 right now

On a scale of 1-to-10, this is about a 5,000 on stupidity.

It's fine to be a Klieman homer/anti-Bill, but this is just stupid.

I ain't either of those things, homeboy. What's the rough ridin' record then? It sure isn't any better than 2-3 and considering how we looked against rough ridin' South Dakota, it isn't a stretch to think we get pumped by Nichols. We sure in the eff aren't winning any of the last three games under Snyder.

Snyder would have beaten Nicholls and Bowling Green. He also likely would have actually been in the game against Okie State (see last year's unexpected thumping). And, it's 50/50, but Seiler's defense also probably figures out a creative way to give up a 3rd and 22 against Baylor.

Before you go ahead and give Snyder those wins just know that Nick Ast would have been our starting quarterback.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2019, 11:04:52 PM »

I ain't either of those things, homeboy. What's the rough ridin' record then? It sure isn't any better than 2-3 and considering how we looked against rough ridin' South Dakota, it isn't a stretch to think we get pumped by Nichols. We sure in the eff aren't winning any of the last three games under Snyder.

Snyder would have beaten Nicholls and Bowling Green. He also likely would have actually been in the game against Okie State (see last year's unexpected thumping). And, it's 50/50, but Seiler's defense also probably figures out a creative way to give up a 3rd and 22 against Baylor.

Before you go ahead and give Snyder those wins just know that Nick Ast would have been our starting quarterback.

I’d like to think he would have ran Holcombe 40 times a game while forgetting his name in a press conference. Although the fumbles probably would have kept him benched.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

I’d like to think he would have ran Holcombe 40 times a game while forgetting his name in a press conference. Although the fumbles probably would have kept him benched.

You think he starts a redhsirt freshman over a third year sophomore  :ROFL:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2019, 11:55:04 PM »

You think he starts a redhsirt freshman over a third year sophomore  :ROFL:
Remember when he started Carson Coffman over Colin Klein even after CK ran all the eff over UT? Damn

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2019, 06:39:54 AM »

Justifying this garbage by pretending that Snyder would be worse than he’s ever been is just lol.

We have same team as last year, essentially.
We beat osu by 19 last year and lost to bu by 3.
48 point difference.
We weren’t great last year, but we suck very bad this year.

Fired by Proud Paul OC aside.

This isn’t even close to being the same team as last year.  SMDH

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2019, 01:03:00 PM »
We weren’t great last year, but we suck very bad this year. New system DOES NOT magically fall into palce. NO matter how much you want it.  Be Nice if you learned somed Football instead of BasquetteBalle

You go ahead and suck as much as you want.

#1 reciever out, #2 RB out.  Wrap yore mouth around it and suck, suck suck.

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2019, 02:03:54 PM »
The only way this season has differed from expectations is that MSU sucks worse and Baylor is better than I thought.  Everything else is pretty consistent.  It just sucks a bit more because MSU got hopes up.

6ish wins
Wait and See on Klieman
Our WRs suck
Concerned that our OC sucks

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
The only way this season has differed from expectations is that MSU sucks worse and Baylor is better than I thought.  Everything else is pretty consistent.  It just sucks a bit more because MSU got hopes up.

6ish wins
Wait and See on Klieman
Our WRs suck

All of this, great summary, friend

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2019, 02:23:11 AM »

6ish wins
Wait and See on Klieman
Our WRs suck

I keep forgetting to say how great a post this is. No more!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2019, 07:33:16 AM »
Remember when Snyder started Adam Helm at Texas because he bailed out K-State at Iowa State, and Adam proceeded to over and under throw everybody for about a quarter or so.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2019, 09:21:14 AM »
So i think,

Messingham is gonna have to adjust to Big 12 play to make this offense better or we are gonna run him out of town
Skylar is average and above average in certain situations
Skylar needs playmakers bad!
James Gilbert is the clear cut number one running back.
Still think we can make a bowl and only way we make 7 wins is if we win the bowl.
O-Line needs to change blocking schemes. Go away from 1 on 1 to go to zone blocks. Get away from pull blocking.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023