Author Topic: Enough gold to purchase at a WoW Classic  (Read 817 times)

Offline ningling2016

• Fan
    • View Profile
Enough gold to purchase at a WoW Classic
« on: September 29, 2019, 01:25:47 AM »
As someone that has only ever used trial and accounts I wondered your community's view on wow classic gold something. I'm on a limited budget; as such I'd love to create enough gold to purchase at a WoW Classic token each month so we could enjoy the game without significantly impacting our budget.

My question is that which might be the best option for leaping into the complete version? Purchase the full version? Buy all the way? Wait until the classic comes out for a sort of promotional deal? Thank yall ahead of time for the help.

I had anticipated so I personally do not feel confident concerning the launch date. I hope the beta is going to be put to good use and make the discharge as an experience as possible. With 3 months and 3 strain tests I think they can iron out whatever bugs there could be, and deliver a"Blizzard quality" product.

I am hoping I am not known wrong.I've been excited for buy classic wow gold classic compared to any other game since the announcement. It's like a fantasy come true. I used ton't

play WoW Classic back in the day and I have always wanted to have that experience, but did not need to play on servers. Good to know when it's eventually coming.Too bad they take account era into account for the beta however.

Great video, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, played with it so that I hope they get this right. I prefer to release the game later and make certain all issues are ironed out than to do it too early, hurry it out and also have a heap of problems that could turn people from it.You're right about subscriptions however.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Enough gold to purchase at a WoW Classic
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 01:31:34 AM »
Try Brett's bets
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire