Author Topic: "Lee Didn't Start the File," by Fitz and the Lemon Parties, pg. 7 (Food players)  (Read 16900 times)

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Video is getting some play around the webz.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Does anyone know Mario Falafelfehi personally and can they show him this please thank you
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Does anyone know Mario Falafelfehi personally and can they show him this please thank you

and be sure to CC Saltine Gramatica

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

I’ll see what I can do.  I play lunch ball with some dudes occasionally.  Always in my purple nikes and q@tz gear. One of the guys says his wife is cousins with Mario and Jerry Togiai (Tahiniai, Tzatzikiai, Tofuiai, Togarashiai).

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
It’s not Mario, but:
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WILL TAKE
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not sure if it was mentioned when this thread was cookin’, but Jalen Pickle

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Who are some qatz players through the years whose names are also food?
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2021, 11:33:57 PM »
Thanks SB and BAC...Maybe a future thread comparing Qatz to outdoor equipment and accesories will allow redemption.

The time is now. Start that thread and let’s find out.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Outdoor equipment like...like what like ag equipment?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Something like Rake Slaughter? Ryan Mower? Sorry I’m clear on what kind of outdoor equipment we’re talkin here

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Not sure if it was mentioned when this thread was cookin’, but Jalen Pickle
Jaylen Sickle

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Something like Rake Slaughter? Ryan Mower? Sorry I’m clear on what kind of outdoor equipment we’re talkin here

Wait no I’m changing it to Rake Lynch, that will lay the groundwork for Blake Sodder

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Why settle for Travis Oats when Travis Yolks was available? And where was Brine Casey?? Really left some meat on the bone back then

Also still p unclear on what they intention of “outdoor equipment” is but like, Shed Meier you guys

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was gonna start the thread for him but I too was unclear on what "outdoor equipment" meant. Not enough of a manly man I guess, plz send T's and P's :frown:

But if he doesn't in the next 24 hours then I'm going to anyway because it seems like BAC's got some great stuff cookin'

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Matt Tiller
Marcus Potts
Blake Silo
Sammy Wheelerbarrow

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Josh Cherrypicker

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
You guys, Rashad Squashington lmfao  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BAC, YES!