Author Topic: pregame predictos  (Read 3936 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: pregame predictos
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2019, 11:00:36 PM »
impressed w/ how mildly accurate most of these were
@Trogdor_gE

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2019, 12:01:20 AM »
Did Willie have a shoulder stinger tonight?  He short armed the K and S.  The U was a lower case u I guess.  Get some QB shoulder pads and fix it.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2019, 12:02:09 AM »
I have virtually no in-stadium pregame memories.  Always superpak'd and/or not in the stadium.  To this day, I have no concept of the Wildcat March people always bitch about.

crap fan

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2019, 11:10:14 AM »
So what did they do? Any vids?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2019, 01:15:04 PM »
I think we should just put a can of Keystone (pounder, obvs) on a stool and draw the name of one lucky winner from the student section to come down and pound that dang stone right at midfield while everyone else does the K-S-U chant until the last drop is gone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »
The purple smoke starts to bellow out of the tunnel. Lights flash, crowd going wild, suddenly "I AM A REAL AMERICAN" starts to blare through the stadium. Out comes Hulk Hogan with purple from head to toe. He takes the mic "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER!! THIS IS K-STATE AND WE ARE FAMILY!!" Appearing out from the smoke next to him an aging LHC Bill Snyder.  Hogan rips Snyder's shirt right off of his back revealing a large "FAMILY" tattoo on the front of his chest. Bill kicks hogan in the chest and gives him the Stone Cold Stunner.  Stone Cold's theme music hits, the glass shatters and out comes the K-State Wildcats alongside a beer chugging Steve Austin as the PA announcer reminds the crowd that beer is only available at certain locations in the concourse because GENE TAYLOR SAID SO!

OMFG!!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.