Author Topic: #ClintonBodyCount  (Read 8013 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: #ClintonBodyCount
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2019, 11:40:45 AM »
We're all in agreement that people connected to -- and/or have crossed -- the Clintons have been dying mysteriously for decades, right?
Of course and Hillary ran a pedophile pizza parlor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the really crazy thing is their inability to kill the people that could actually harm them. email server guy, paula jones, lewinsky, any number of other schlubs. they must all be like steven seagal types or something.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2019, 11:45:13 AM »
I really want one of these craziy theories about who killed this POS to be true.

So does Dax.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2019, 12:12:56 PM »
We're all in agreement that people connected to -- and/or have crossed -- the Clintons have been dying mysteriously for decades, right?

the really crazy thing is their inability to kill the people that could actually harm them. email server guy, paula jones, lewinsky, any number of other schlubs. they must all be like steven seagal types or something.
Linda Tripp is alive and well.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2019, 02:22:35 PM »
I refuse to accept that Dax doesn’t know Bill Clinton is a vegan.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2019, 02:48:08 PM »
Sorry if luked.

https://youtu.be/wLEmZ5zyxsE

:lol:

Swing and a miss on Bill Cosby tho!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:56:02 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2019, 06:13:09 AM »
The list of names they can’t kill have already been shredded in the court of public opinion by their cut throat lawyers and the #metoo/#believewomen movement (unless the woman/women are accusing a LibDerp Leader).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2019, 01:37:04 PM »

I think that is why their strategy.  Have those you are barely linked to and someone has to use very tenuous logic to draw any connection killed and not the ones who can obviously harm you

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2019, 07:12:36 PM »

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2019, 08:58:06 PM »
No one is immune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2019, 08:28:20 AM »
(scene-sprawling suburban home-Chappaqua, NY, 8:30am, juice just poured, coffee being served, danish, eggs, toast, bacon.   A bulbous nosed Bill Clinton pauses and waits for the hired help to leave the smallish but well apportioned breakfast room.  Outside the oversized windows birds stir pecking the grass, late summer sunlight creeps through the trees, a small plump of Canadian geese flies overhead with a raucous honking call as the young geese are learning to fly.   The the in-out door of the kitchen swings shut, Bill Clinton waits for the last swing to cease.   Hillary Clinton picks up her cup of coffee with both hands, places elbows on table, brow furrowed she stares out the window with a 1000 yard stare.  Bill turns his attention back to his plate of turkey bacon and over easy eggs-rye toast-butter, half eaten danish on smallish plate on one side)

(Bill Clinton speaks not looking up):  One last time honey, I promise, this will be it (takes bite of egg and turkey bacon)

(Hillary Clinton takes in the words, pauses, takes a sip of coffee still looking out window to the distance):  I'll make the call

(Hillary Clinton exits the breakfast room and steps into a small study, not used except for a sitting area for time to time for reading or contemplation, the occasional phone call, various nick-knacky things on shelves pictures from various events over the years adorn the walls and shelves, rarely looked at these days . . . there's just so many.  She pulls up her contacts "Giordano Fine Meats".   She presses the button-phone rings several times . . . voice answers) 

Hillary Clinton:  It's a go (she quickly hangs up the phone and steps back into the breakfast room and promptly takes her seat)

(Long pause)  Hillary Clinton:  I love you Bill

Bill Clinton (Finishing up the last bites of his breakfast):  I love you Hillary
this is the most bizarre thing I've ever read on this blog. Seek help dude. This is not normal.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2019, 08:36:07 AM »
(scene-sprawling suburban home-Chappaqua, NY, 8:30am, juice just poured, coffee being served, danish, eggs, toast, bacon.   A bulbous nosed Bill Clinton pauses and waits for the hired help to leave the smallish but well apportioned breakfast room.  Outside the oversized windows birds stir pecking the grass, late summer sunlight creeps through the trees, a small plump of Canadian geese flies overhead with a raucous honking call as the young geese are learning to fly.   The the in-out door of the kitchen swings shut, Bill Clinton waits for the last swing to cease.   Hillary Clinton picks up her cup of coffee with both hands, places elbows on table, brow furrowed she stares out the window with a 1000 yard stare.  Bill turns his attention back to his plate of turkey bacon and over easy eggs-rye toast-butter, half eaten danish on smallish plate on one side)

(Bill Clinton speaks not looking up):  One last time honey, I promise, this will be it (takes bite of egg and turkey bacon)

(Hillary Clinton takes in the words, pauses, takes a sip of coffee still looking out window to the distance):  I'll make the call

(Hillary Clinton exits the breakfast room and steps into a small study, not used except for a sitting area for time to time for reading or contemplation, the occasional phone call, various nick-knacky things on shelves pictures from various events over the years adorn the walls and shelves, rarely looked at these days . . . there's just so many.  She pulls up her contacts "Giordano Fine Meats".   She presses the button-phone rings several times . . . voice answers) 

Hillary Clinton:  It's a go (she quickly hangs up the phone and steps back into the breakfast room and promptly takes her seat)

Bill Clinton (Finishing up the last bites of his breakfast):  I love you Hillary
this is the most bizarre thing I've ever read on this blog. Seek help dude. This is not normal.

This is dax at his absolute best, so maybe you are not normal?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2019, 09:55:51 AM »
yeah, that's the best version of dax

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2019, 09:57:09 AM »

yeah Dax is like the GOAT of Clinton fan fiction

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile