Author Topic: Trump's Mental Health  (Read 21774 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Mental Health
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2019, 12:49:58 PM »
Dax has an iron will when it comes to daxflection from trump. You have to respect the effort, even if it makes him look extremely foolish.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2019, 09:17:30 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2019, 08:31:45 AM »
I uh, ahhh, I uh uh . . . don't see what the big deal is here.  Note to self:  Never go off teleprompter

I am literally in love with you playing the fool for him.  You look so damn stupid even though you aren't.

I just find this constant pearl clutching about what Trump says or how he says it  :lol:  while you guys loved all over a dude who quite literally struggled to complete a singular thought every time he didn't have a TelePrompTer in front of his face.   I admit, your dude was absolutely brilliant on TelePrompTer, particularly when he'd start riff/channeling  "African-American Preacher"  "Gospel Singer" and similar. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2019, 08:36:29 AM »
Quote from: sonofdaxjones
I just find this constant pearl clutching about what Trump says or how he says it  :lol:  while you guys loved all over a dude who quite literally struggled to complete a singular thought every time he didn't have a TelePrompTer in front of his face.   I admit, your dude was absolutely brilliant on TelePrompTer, particularly when he'd start riff/channeling  "African-American Preacher"  "Gospel Singer" and similar.

Quote from: Racist WatchDog
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2019, 09:05:56 AM »
I uh, ahhh, I uh uh . . . don't see what the big deal is here.  Note to self:  Never go off teleprompter

I am literally in love with you playing the fool for him.  You look so damn stupid even though you aren't.

I am laughing at him talking like an idiot.  He is speaking right to his fellow idiots and they are rolling in it like a dog in flop.

Your posting has gotten more like trump's speaking by the day.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2019, 09:38:31 AM »

I am laughing at him talking like an idiot.  He is speaking right to his fellow idiots and they are rolling in it like a dog in flop.

It's literally no different then your guy getting up in front of the adulating masses and telling them one thing while actually doing the exact opposite.

There's a reason why (just one example) the former chair of the Nobel committee said giving your guy the Peace Prize was a huge mistake and he flat out admitted they did it based on words and words alone.    But to Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation, Barry was a peace maker.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2019, 09:50:45 AM »

It's literally no different then your guy getting up in front of the adulating masses and telling them one thing while actually doing the exact opposite.

There's a reason why (just one example) the former chair of the Nobel committee said giving your guy the Peace Prize was a huge mistake and he flat out admitted they did it based on words and words alone.    But to Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation, Barry was a peace maker.

See what I mean? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2019, 09:55:00 AM »

See what I mean?

A Slow Dug tapout aka BAU

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2019, 11:07:03 AM »
Guys why are you getting so up in arms about what the president says and his exhibition of not being about to put a thought together on the reg?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2019, 11:12:12 AM »
Guys why are you getting so up in arms about what the president says and his exhibition of not being about to put a thought together on the reg?

Sounds like BAU for the last ahh uhh ahh 10 years

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2019, 11:29:45 AM »
I think dax makes a good point that Trump would speak a lot more eloquently if he had the ability to read as fast as a teleprompter scrolls.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2019, 11:36:24 AM »
I think dax makes a good point that Trump would speak a lot more eloquently if he had the ability to read as fast as a teleprompter scrolls.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if his 'prompter is mostly pictures with a few key words and phrases mixed in.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2019, 03:54:32 PM »
It's just the leader of the Free world who cares if he says something nobody understand and then the next day says something that goes against what he said days prior. NBD my dudes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2019, 04:42:22 PM »
I will say this, it's good to see that LibDerp Nation is so engaged in fact checking everything a president says.   It was a long 8 years hanging on every word the last guy attempted to convey no matter how disjointed it was (and often times not the truth.

#cultofpersonality #usefulidiotlibderpnation  #wokeJanuary2017

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2019, 04:46:45 PM »
dax, let's set these libs straight. what percent of things Trump says are often times not the truth compared to Barry Hussein in your opinion?

#usefulidiotlibderpnation

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2019, 05:01:01 PM »
Also dax, post those quotes where Barry rambles on and makes no sense and we can crap these useful idiots up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2019, 05:08:16 PM »
dax, let's set these libs straight. what percent of things Trump says are often times not the truth compared to Barry Hussein in your opinion?

We've kind of been through some of these, and they were pretty big.

Like Barry told us that the U.S. was rolling back AQ and ISIS (both were expanding at the time), there was all the BS out of ObamaCare which you guys literally fall all over yourself trying to tell us it wasn't lies . . . and they guy who wrote the thing flat out admitted it was a con job.

First term Barry gettin up there and talking about getting rid of Nuclear Weapons/2nd term Barry signs the most expensive nuclear modernization plan in world history.

Terrorism/Healthcare/Nukes

Quite a trifecta for starters.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2019, 05:26:51 PM »
3 out the gates for Barry.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2019, 05:27:54 PM »
For those of you who constantly wonder if a dax talking point or phrase is a daxclusive (like @Trim), the "Obama can't form a sentence" thing is 100% a gE daxclusive.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2019, 06:10:29 PM »
For those of you who constantly wonder if a dax talking point or phrase is a daxclusive (like @Trim), the "Obama can't form a sentence" thing is 100% a gE daxclusive.

I saw a dax post earlier today or maybe yesterday that had a bunch of nicknames in it and thought about how good for business it'd be if dax got a high-profile job with trump to be trump's nickname guy and we could promote that it all started right here in our pit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump's Mental Health
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2019, 06:20:44 PM »

I saw a dax post earlier today or maybe yesterday that had a bunch of nicknames in it and thought about how good for business it'd be if dax got a high-profile job with trump to be trump's nickname guy and we could promote that it all started right here in our pit.

Man, that would be the set up for life job that George Conway coveted.

Hey George,  Official West Wing Nicknaming Czar, Bitch!  Book deals, cushy post Trump lobbying gig!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2019, 07:40:44 PM »
OH crap DAX YOU REALLY JUST ZINGED THE GUY WHO IS MARRIED TO THE LADY!!!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2019, 08:31:03 PM »
barrack still getting his entire ass whipped 3-0 on public lies. trump still clean as a whistle. telling libtards.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2019, 08:36:47 PM »
barrack still getting his entire ass whipped 3-0 on public lies. trump still clean as a whistle. telling libtards.

tail DJT last tweet storm and RIP that scoreboard operator.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2019, 07:15:42 AM »
OH crap DAX YOU REALLY JUST ZINGED THE GUY WHO IS MARRIED TO THE LADY!!!

Skinny Benny:  gE’ing worst ever