Author Topic: Rest easy resident New (old) Neo Cons all angst laden that the prospect of . ..  (Read 4247 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
of the United States removing itself from perpetual war and from places it had no business being to begin with. 

Follow this link and keep in mind that one recent poll yielded the 50% of Democrats disagreed about pulling U.S. troops out of Syria and Afghanistan . . .  giving strong indication that Dems/Libs hate Trump so much that they're willing to let their true selves shine through once again from the days of total complicity with the wars of aggression as prosecuted by the hero's and icons of the Lib movement.    The era of "cool guy" wars when the United States didn't even bother to nation build, just blow up and turn around and walk away. 

Respond below with how hard you fist pumped upon reading this map . . .

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/map-shows-places-world-where-us-military-operates-180970997/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
That the prospect of of the United States removing itself from perpetual war and from places it had no business being to begin with, what?
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That the prospect of of the United States removing itself from perpetual war and from places it had no business being to begin with, what?

The U.S. had no business being in Syria, and while I forgot to link it on here awhile back, but recent unearthing of documents regarding Benghazi re-affirmed (what everyone with a brain knew) that the U.S. was shipping arms via Libya into Syria (and recruiting "freedom fighters" in Benghazi, thus all the CIA guys there). 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Hillary :curse:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary :curse:

Again, I know you're extremely stupid, but we are still dealing with her dumbass decisions.  But it's not the least bit surprising that an idiot like you doesn't understand that.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

The U.S. had no business being in Syria, and while I forgot to link it on here awhile back, but recent unearthing of documents regarding Benghazi re-affirmed (what everyone with a brain knew) that the U.S. was shipping arms via Libya into Syria (and recruiting "freedom fighters" in Benghazi, thus all the CIA guys there).
I meant that your first sentence was indecipherable and possibly missing a verb.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I meant that your first sentence was indecipherable and possibly missing a verb.

Okay, the rollback from perpetual war . . .

But as the map really shows, that rollback is pretty small, and New Neo Cons should be pleased.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Dax, I don't know if you're interested in ending perpetual war, but it sounds like you're way more interested in owning the libs.

I think we're in too many places worldwide and support pulling out of pretty much everywhere, including Trump's call to withdraw from Syria. But it's an uphill fight because the US has been searching for war since it was founded. It's gross hearing how retired generals and politicians (of both parties) talk about removing troops, it's like they're arguing to continue the Vietnam war

I also wish we heard more about what goes on in Africa especially. Like WTF are we really doing there and what do we hope to accomplish?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
dax's recent obsession with perpetual war only started the last few years of W's presidency when libs were mad about the iraq war. He realized he could the use hypocrisy card for ever by pretending to care.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Hayseed Rs on meet then press don't want to leave Syria....but Hillary!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
It's not the pulling out of conflicts that upsets me, it's how we might handle it. I don't think abruptly pulling out all our troops out and leaving the Kurds to get massacred by Erdogan is perhaps the best tack to take.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

The first sentence continues from the title. The first word of the title is an imperative verb. Fact check: complete sentence. 3 pinnochios. Would have been 4, but to be fair the sentence could have used better puntuaction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Hayseed Rs on meet then press don't want to leave Syria....but Hillary!

Those guys were insane with rage that we might put away our guns for even a second.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax's recent obsession with perpetual war only started the last few years of W's presidency when libs were mad about the iraq war. He realized he could the use hypocrisy card for ever by pretending to care.

No, he thinks Milosevic was very unfairly treated.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
The first sentence continues from the title. The first word of the title is an imperative verb. Fact check: complete sentence. 3 pinnochios. Would have been 4, but to be fair the sentence could have used better puntuaction.

you have to change the first "that" in the sentence to an "at" for the sentence to make sense.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I appreciate the grammar police, but the facts and the sentiment remain the same.   

D's are the New (old) Neo-Cons.   As I said, recent polls say that at least half of D's polled want the United States to stay in Syria and Afghanistan seemingly forever.    Then again, D's were fully complicit in Hillary-Podesta-Obama (McCain) idiotic and disaterious policies in Syria.

In other news, something that really should have the resident New (old) Neo-Cons fist pumping until they dislocate their shoulder, and that's the United States latest Nuclear Posture Review.

Let's just say that it's decidedly Anti-Russian/Chinese

Oh and Kat Kid, you have never once been able to justify bombing Yugoslavia for 80 days, without  Congressional Approval and in violation of the NATO rules of engagement.   Nor have you ever once addressed the Clinton administrations support of Muslim extremists and green lighting Iranian arms shipments to those Muslim Extremists, and Albright's coddling of KLA butchers among many, many things.   

Nice try with the usual deflection and obfuscation New (old) Neo Cons.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

We already know you tapped out . . . move along.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Dax are you still for rolling back perpetual war?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lick, this administration got out with zero real contingency plan, and no real relationships with any neighboring countries.

The Taliban is already talking about working with the Russians and Chinese.

So given the methodology in play and the fact your guy didn’t listen to his commanders. 

The only question now is:  Just how much do Vlad and Xi have on the Biden’s?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Lick, this administration got out with zero real contingency plan, and no real relationships with any neighboring countries.

The Taliban is already talking about working with the Russians and Chinese.

So given the methodology in play and the fact your guy didn’t listen to his commanders. 

The only question now is:  Just how much do Vlad and Xi have on the Biden’s?

So I should mark you as a "maybe" on the perpetual war front?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What do Vlad and Xi have on the Biden’s? 

At this point it looks like they have quite a bit.  #frown

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
You actually chose a poor way to spell.

"Thanks Joe for removing the US from perpetual war in places it had no business being to begin with."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You actually chose a poor way to spell.

"Thanks Joe for removing the US from perpetual war in places it had no business being to begin with."
Done in a slap dash way that is very pleasing to his controllers in Moscow and Beijing.   Another win for Belt and Road.

Weird that you’re doing all you can to avoid discussing that, as expected.