Poll

Do you predict that ISU will still think our OC (who they fired for not being good) is not good?

Yes, they will still think he is the same guy that they fired for not being good at his job
8 (47.1%)
No, they will change their minds and think he magically is different than the guy they fired for sucking balls
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: POLL: AFTER '19 ISU GAME, WILL ISU STILL THINK KSU OC ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Your thoughts?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
our OC looks like alex trebek

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i voted no because of alex trebek

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
i voted no because of alex trebek

Good reason, and on that basis I’d have to agree.  However, if we leave the Greatest Gameshow Host Of All Time out of it (hard to do, I know), then I find very little compelling evidence that this joker will be any better at KSU with comparable talent.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
wow he does look like alec trebek. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
that's because he is alex trebek

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
can you even imagine being an iowa state fan right now and getting to say "what? you mean the guy that we fired back when Rhodes was here?"

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alex Trebec is a fantastic game show host and also football coach.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
So why did a coach that later got fired for sucking crap fire this guy and if it was for being awful at his job, why would Kleiman then decide this guy was worth gambling his job on?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
All of Iowa State's shitty HC's in the past fired their assistants to take the heat off themselves. See Mangino. I'll give it a wait and see. Can't be any worse than Coleman this last rough ridin' year.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So why did a coach that later got fired for sucking crap fire this guy and if it was for being awful at his job, why would Kleiman then decide this guy was worth gambling his job on?

A HC being fired is usually an indication that they don’t have the best judgment.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, Prince's assistants sucked ass. One went on to be a HC in the NFL and the other coaches for Penn State right now.  :facepalm:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Yeah, Prince's assistants sucked ass. One went on to be a HC in the NFL and the other coaches for Penn State right now.  :facepalm:
Did you miss a quote?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Responding to cats logic

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don’t think Prince would have been fired if he could have kept Morris.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Well the shitty HC was making them run stairs with the players. I'm sure there's some great examples out there of shitty HC's who had assistants fired to place blame elsewhere to stay alive, assistants leaving because the HC was gross, etc. Like I said, I hope it works.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Good reason, and on that basis I’d have to agree.  However, if we leave the Greatest Gameshow Host Of All Time out of it (hard to do, I know), then I find very little compelling evidence that this joker will be any better at KSU with comparable talent.

Sorry, but Wink Martindale is the GGHOAT.  Trebek could not hold the man's mic.

Offline Oyster_Trousers

• Fan
    • View Profile

Agreed.  Paul Rhodes was so gross any OC would have failed under him.  I think enough time has passed that Alex Trebek has been able to shed some of grossness.
KU made the better hire....Miles is a sure fire grantee

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Big Sam, just how old are you?  :Wha:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Jeebus, with all the effing trivia you morons can spew on command I'd think you could at least get the easy ones by yourselves: he's CK's drinking buddy from their playing days. 

He was a four-year letterman and teammate of NDSU coach Chris Klieman at Northern Iowa from 1986-1989 ....

Offline Oyster_Trousers

• Fan
    • View Profile

Jeebus, with all the effing trivia you morons can spew on command I'd think you could at least get the easy ones by yourselves: he's CK's drinking buddy from their playing days. 

He was a four-year letterman and teammate of NDSU coach Chris Klieman at Northern Iowa from 1986-1989 ....

That must be an astronomical amount of Keystone Light consumed between the two of them
KU made the better hire....Miles is a sure fire grantee

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
My god. Just look at the disgusting jackets that all these North Dakota State idiots wear. I mean, what on earth?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsEEpcOodNI[/youtube]
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12