Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449055 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: MEGA MAGA
« Reply #6100 on: May 20, 2022, 09:18:49 AM »
Is this the thread where we post about the current presidency? Because whew, what a crap show. Why do you guys bump so many threads from a president years ago, when we're going through a historic crap economy with the new guy? Did he touch you that badly with mean tweets? Because if that's the case, he's not on the app anymore. Anyways, wow, good job everyone with President Biden. :facepalm:

No, this is the thread where we are talking about the guy in the wheelchair from North Carolina who loves Hitler and lost his primary just this Tuesday. Now he claims that it's time to cull the traitors and Dark MAGA will rise.
Nobody literally knows who that dude is. I guess you guys have to keep each other informed on what to be mad about, while ignoring the worst presidency OAT!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6101 on: May 20, 2022, 09:32:26 AM »
Is this the thread where we post about the current presidency? Because whew, what a crap show. Why do you guys bump so many threads from a president years ago, when we're going through a historic crap economy with the new guy? Did he touch you that badly with mean tweets? Because if that's the case, he's not on the app anymore. Anyways, wow, good job everyone with President Biden. :facepalm:

No, this is the thread where we are talking about the guy in the wheelchair from North Carolina who loves Hitler and lost his primary just this Tuesday. Now he claims that it's time to cull the traitors and Dark MAGA will rise.
Nobody literally knows who that dude is. I guess you guys have to keep each other informed on what to be mad about, while ignoring the worst presidency OAT!

Anyone who remotely pays attention to national politics knows who Madison Cawthorn is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6102 on: May 20, 2022, 09:38:28 AM »

That is what I thought.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6103 on: May 20, 2022, 09:39:54 AM »

People who are up on current events know who he is.  It is fine if you aren't.  I just thought you were based on the hypothetical raise in student loan interest rates posts.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6104 on: May 20, 2022, 09:41:16 AM »
Wacky, what are you using to measure a crap economy? Gas prices? Stock market? Unemployment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6105 on: May 20, 2022, 09:42:50 AM »
dark maga, ultra maga, mega maga. it's all redundant. there is no non-dark or non-ultra magas.

One drop.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: May 20, 2022, 09:45:50 AM »
Wacky, what are you using to measure a crap economy? Gas prices? Stock market? Unemployment?

I think it was that 30% raise he got recently
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: May 20, 2022, 09:50:50 AM »
Biden has nothing to do with my bootstrapping alpha work ethic! :gocho:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: May 20, 2022, 09:51:42 AM »
Yeah, Biden is 100% responsible for every bad thing in my life and 0% responsible for every good thing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: May 20, 2022, 09:53:24 AM »
Yeah, Biden is 100% responsible for every bad thing in my life and 0% responsible for every good thing.
Welcome to the previous 4 years before Biden. You guys are still bumping threads about it. :dropsmic:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: May 20, 2022, 09:56:22 AM »

That is called the "Biden bump"

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: May 20, 2022, 09:57:31 AM »

well not the hunter biden bump

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: May 20, 2022, 09:57:47 AM »
Welcome to the previous 4 years before Biden. You guys are still bumping threads about it. :dropsmic:

That's true, I do remember that you gave trump the credit for your personal successes.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: May 20, 2022, 09:58:19 AM »
CASE CLOSED MOTHER EFFERS

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: May 20, 2022, 10:01:35 AM »

Is that like a Madison key bump?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: May 20, 2022, 10:09:20 AM »
Vote red in 2024. It's our only hope, folks!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: May 20, 2022, 10:17:13 AM »
I will just bootstrap in 2024

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: May 20, 2022, 10:43:31 AM »

Is that like a Madison key bump?

probably twice the size of madison's but yes

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: May 20, 2022, 11:54:35 AM »
So, no real evidence that the economy is crap just your perception?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: May 20, 2022, 11:58:45 AM »
So, no real evidence that the economy is crap just your perception?

Inflation is insane right now and I think you know this. I don't feel like doing an econ class on a beautiful Friday afternoon, but just know the current president you guys voted for, has the worst presidential rating OAT and you guys are still bumping MAGA threads.  :cheers: Go cats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6120 on: May 20, 2022, 12:24:41 PM »
I don’t think inflation equals crap economy but that’s just me a dumb sales guy.  I haven’t noticed an unwillingness to spend by my customers.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: May 20, 2022, 12:31:26 PM »
It sucks that Biden has caused this inflation in America while the rest of the world has no inflation because he’s not running the rest of the world

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: May 20, 2022, 12:33:30 PM »
It sucks that Biden has caused this inflation in America while the rest of the world has no inflation because he’s not running the rest of the world

He should have stopped the war in Ukraine and made all of the Chinese go back to work!  :shakesfist:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: May 20, 2022, 12:53:59 PM »
I don’t think inflation equals crap economy but that’s just me a dumb sales guy.

good v. bad economy isn't really a defined thing but imo the most important parts of it are:

1) employment. we are currently at full employment, incredibly good no matter who is looking at it.
2) economic growth. has been booming but just slowed to a small negative. lot of noise in both the boom and bust recently from all the supply chain, china lockdowns (tomato/tomato), covid comeback story, etc. you could find reasons to say it's good or bad now but I think it's pretty good.
3) strong dollar. it's booming like crazy right now. but that comes with some negatives as well as positives.
4) inflation. generally seen as needed at small levels but it's gotten way out of hand. people are hitting the panic button about it now which I think is oversold. that said, the inflation figures we have seen recently are definitely too hot. Fed will hammer it with the 50 basis point hammer a few more times and then you'll see #1 and #2 come down for sure.

I'm no economist (though I enjoy talking about it) and there are others on here who can talk more knowledgeably about it than I can but I feel like the economy is just fine right now. It was red hot for awhile, probably too hot. lot of weird crap has happened (is happening) in the last 5 or so years.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: May 20, 2022, 12:55:45 PM »

Lol at this being a mic drop post. MAGA isn't just Trump. MAGA is bigger than Trump. Trump is Dr. Frankenstein, and MAGA is his monster. It may one day come for him, too. But despite your crocodile tears for people to stop bumping threads about Trump, MAGA is a contemporary political force that is very much shaping current politics locally and nationally, and it will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Thus, this thread is for bleeding edge MAGA hott goss.