Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449842 times)

chum1 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #4825 on: August 24, 2021, 09:29:25 AM »
Lotta big talkers up in the 40% vax'd crackerbelt quandrangle.   Featuring one of the largest collective populations of fat white people in the world.

I am really starting to feel sympathy for this just sad and pathetic effort.  Bless you buddy.  You have such stamina for abuse it is truly a wonder.

There's nothing more hilarious then a guy living in Missouri, a place that's also overrun with the rona and home to one of the largest populations of fat white people in these United States, making fun of other states.

You've been trying to work the same shtick for months now.   I feel badly about how wholly unoriginal you are.   Very simple brained.

You are truly a saint.  you are trumpism encapsulated and have withstood such outright humiliation you should be celebrated. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: August 24, 2021, 09:31:07 AM »
Lotta big talkers up in the 40% vax'd crackerbelt quandrangle.   Featuring one of the largest collective populations of fat white people in the world.

I am really starting to feel sympathy for this just sad and pathetic effort.  Bless you buddy.  You have such stamina for abuse it is truly a wonder.

There's nothing more hilarious then a guy living in Missouri, a place that's also overrun with the rona and home to one of the largest populations of fat white people in these United States, making fun of other states.

You've been trying to work the same shtick for months now.   I feel badly about how wholly unoriginal you are.   Very simple brained.

You are truly a saint.  you are trumpism encapsulated and have withstood such outright humiliation you should be celebrated.

Your transformation into a simple brained #blueanon wannabe has been both fascinating and  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: August 24, 2021, 10:51:02 AM »
Imagine the disappointment they felt when Trump told all of them to get vaxxed.  You live in Alabama, you are vehemently anti-vax, you are economically impotent, likely on SSI, your friends are dropping like flies from covid and you blame the unvaxxed minorities.  This is your woodstock.  You eat extra fried food all week to get extra energy for your trump cow pasture rally.  You and your spouse load up the cow de-wormer, put extra juice in your vape pens and trudge into a crap filled field for some sexxy anti-vax talk.  Then trump takes a huge crap and calls you a total idiot. 

I am surprised they didn't riot

This was great, I felt like I was there (gross).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: August 24, 2021, 10:59:58 AM »
It's good to see that both SlowDug and Trim are fully in sync in not holding all people to the same vax standard that they hold white people.  Once again affirming that they consider non white people of lessor concern and importance.   :thumbsup:

Meanwhile right in SlowDug's backyard the hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients and as my good friends in the medical vendor business affirmed just this morning, hospitals cannot find adequate staff anywhere in KC to meet the needs.   This would be across all levels of staffing and vendor staffing support.

Another good friend affirmed that the KU Med is now paying nurses $150 plus an hour to work in the emergency room at KU Med.   Because they cannot find the staff, so they need all current staff to work until they drop, basically  :frown:

Hospitals are turning away all time record numbers of patients in Kansas City. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: August 24, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
Hmm, I wonder why the hospitals are so short on staff.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4830 on: August 24, 2021, 11:07:42 AM »
Imagine the disappointment they felt when Trump told all of them to get vaxxed.  You live in Alabama, you are vehemently anti-vax, you are economically impotent, likely on SSI, your friends are dropping like flies from covid and you blame the unvaxxed minorities.  This is your woodstock.  You eat extra fried food all week to get extra energy for your trump cow pasture rally.  You and your spouse load up the cow de-wormer, put extra juice in your vape pens and trudge into a crap filled field for some sexxy anti-vax talk.  Then trump takes a huge crap and calls you a total idiot. 

I like to think they wanted to riot but then realized they're too fat and lazy to do anything so they settled for some half hearted booing instead.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: August 24, 2021, 11:09:18 AM »

I am becoming more and more sympathetic as trump craps all over these rotund supporters.  What do they have now?  The pillow guy's predicted reinstatement has been exposed as a sham after another moved date, the election fraud dream has been unceremoniously dumped by every court it got to, Alex Jones is fatter than ever, the cost of your favorite food stuffs like crisco and crisco double-stuff is sky rocketing and now even tucker carlson is mainlining the moderna.  Life is crapping all over your bald head like the networks on a lame Tim Allen sitcom.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: August 24, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »

I am becoming more and more sympathetic as trump craps all over these rotund supporters.  What do they have now?  The pillow guy's predicted reinstatement has been exposed as a sham after another moved date, the election fraud dream has been unceremoniously dumped by every court it got to, Alex Jones is fatter than ever, the cost of your favorite food stuffs like crisco and crisco double-stuff is sky rocketing and now even tucker carlson is mainlining the moderna.  Life is crapping all over your bald head like the networks on a lame Tim Allen sitcom.

:lol:

You've out-comedy'd larry the cable guy's whole career in 2 posts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: August 24, 2021, 11:15:03 AM »
My gawd, a middle school level humor enjoyed by two simpletons.   :frown:

Very bad look for our Kansas State University.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: August 24, 2021, 11:26:57 AM »

I like to think they wanted to riot but then realized they're too fat and lazy to do anything so they settled for some half hearted booing instead.

It might have been worth it to grift the faces off of those clowns by selling trump brand cow de wormer and butter salad laced with HCQ but then I realized they have no $$ and I don't take discover.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: August 24, 2021, 11:13:48 PM »

Alabama is fatter than any state you happen to be talking about but I'm sure that's the black people's fault too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: August 25, 2021, 12:12:42 AM »

Alabama is fatter than any state you happen to be talking about but I'm sure that's the black people's fault too.

LOL, I've never said AL didn't have a lot of fat people, but you truly never have the first clue, and why is it can we never talk about minority populations with you and the rest of the #blueanonGe, they don't count???   

I realize up there in the cracker belt you're not used to being around large populations of "your people" (your words) so it's understandable why you don't think those populations count.    I mean "your people" (your words) comprise 3% of the population of Iowa while "your people" (your words) comprise 27% of the population of Alabama, which is twice the size of Iowa.   Alabama has more black people than the whole crackerbelt quadrangle combined, but apparently they don't count (according to #blueanonGe) as being a part of the population and thus according to #blueanonGe they have no statistical bearing on anything, apparently. 

How positively on brand relative for #blueanonGe.   

#blueanonGe:  Where black people don't count

So with that in mind, it's extremely fitting to declare that the c-belt quadrangle is home to one of the fatest collectives of white people in these United States. 

Obesity rates:

Iowa 34%
Missouri 35%
Kansas 35%
Nebraska 34%
Alabama 36%

Source:  CDC

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:19:20 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: August 25, 2021, 09:59:40 AM »
 :lol: that's a lot of words to end up agreeing with what I posted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: August 25, 2021, 10:35:38 AM »
Yep huge differences in those percentages.

Black Lives Matter . . . Until we get mad about facts and then don’t want them to matter anymore (MIR and the the rest of #blueanonGe)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: August 25, 2021, 12:02:35 PM »
 :ridinghorse:

Dax out here fighting windmills and defending fatties

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: August 25, 2021, 12:09:56 PM »
:ridinghorse:

Dax out here fighting windmills and defending fatties

Another weird post from a total weirdo

I'm not defending anyone, outside of  :lol: at people living in some of the fattest states in the country making fun of other states and/or #blueanon consistently wanting to not hold minority groups to the same standards that  hold a certain political class of white people.   But you'll never understand that because you never understand anything.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: August 25, 2021, 01:39:29 PM »
In SoCal and I just passed a big rig with OK plates and a flag on the back that said “Trump Won, Save America Again”.  You know he gets home and brags to all his buddies how he drives thru Cali with that waving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: August 25, 2021, 02:07:35 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: August 25, 2021, 08:52:25 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: August 26, 2021, 12:23:25 AM »
Yep huge differences in those percentages.

Black Lives Matter . . . Until we get mad about facts and then don’t want them to matter anymore (MIR and the the rest of #blueanonGe)

Your percentage of nonsensical posts is astronomical.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4845 on: August 26, 2021, 12:28:47 AM »
I've said it a million times on here but when your only modus operandi is rage at everything in the world you'll eventually cannibalize your own movement.

MAGA vs. MAGA, round 379

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1430670180414337034
https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1430683037940035588
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1430731071075897350

BTW, they're pissed at her because she correctly said she doesn't have the power to stop hospitals in South Dakota from issuing vaccine mandates to their employees

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: August 26, 2021, 01:55:30 PM »
Yikes

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile