Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463546 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #5625 on: February 21, 2022, 11:05:15 AM »
she is way too smart to even make the field, imo

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: February 21, 2022, 11:13:30 AM »
mocat makes a good point...to make the MAQA tourney do you have to sincerely in your bones believe the crap you're saying or is it enough to be BITB at grifting fat idiots?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #5627 on: February 21, 2022, 11:22:04 AM »
Fidel Trudeau and his right hand henchwoman are invoking permanent emergency powers. 

Thank goodness Canada lives under the soft cozy blanket of US military might. 

Absolutely terrified of some truckers.

FYI for those of you that aren't plugged in to the conspiracy scene, maga nation thinks Trudeau is the secret bastard son of Fidel Castro

omg
That doesn’t change anything regarding the fact that facets of the Canadian government lead by Trudeau are absolutely terrified of truckers and peaceful protestors.  So much so they’re invoking anti-terrorism laws, seizing bank accounts of law abiding citizens and generally acting like despotic assholes. 

All of which is loved by #blueanonGe.   No surprise there.

So in typical DeflectoBot fashion, StarBot.7 engages (as always) to change the conversation.

Deflectoshields:  350%

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: February 21, 2022, 11:28:36 AM »
mocat makes a good point...to make the MAQA tourney do you have to sincerely in your bones believe the crap you're saying or is it enough to be BITB at grifting fat idiots?
I haven't thought this through. Maybe have a MAQA NIT for those who actually believe this stuff (ie Mike Lindell, Boebert) and a MAQA NCAA / Big Dance for pure grifters. Or should it be the other way around. Or should it just be all the outrageous dumb stuff (truly believed or not) in one big Royal Rumble. I guess I'm most fascinated by people like Tucker and Candace and my senator who probably don't actually believe MAQA talking points but show great skill in building and monetizing their platforms.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #5629 on: February 21, 2022, 11:33:04 AM »
Have you guys determined region names yet?

Grifters
Smooth Brains
Tinfoil Hat Brigade
White Power Krew

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: February 21, 2022, 11:36:26 AM »
Have you guys determined region names yet?

Grifters
Smooth Brains
Tinfoil Hat Brigade
White Power Krew
Solid regional names.
Maybe regions could be assigned based on a true-believer / grifter basis

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: February 21, 2022, 12:11:50 PM »
Just curious KK do you put any weight or merit in the fact that these people are using their professions as a means of creating discomfort in the hopes to bring about (what they consider) meaningful change? It’s one thing to sit-in at a diner but if the folks at the power company decided they disagree with Biden and so to protest they are going to shut down the grid…
That is how most strikes work, so no I don’t think that is a valid criticism. I do think it is a bit of a stretch to say this is a “labor action” because uniformly labor organizations are lined up against it and most of these guys seem to have more connections to capital than other workers and ostensibly the reason many of the unvacc’d were non-compliant so long in the first place was because they were owner-operators which I guess is owning the means of production, but doesn’t really give them much class solidarity and their beef has almost nothing to do with improving working conditions.

But to return to your question— sympathy strikes are illegal in the US but

https://mattbruenig.com/2021/09/20/when-mcdonalds-came-to-denmark/

This story is awesome and surely messed up a ton of stuff in service of a grudge against an anti-union company.

Organized labor in the United States has been pretty dead for longer than most of us have been alive so it is hard to even compare but that isn’t the case everywhere.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: February 21, 2022, 03:36:30 PM »
Fidel Trudeau and his right hand henchwoman are invoking permanent emergency powers. 

Thank goodness Canada lives under the soft cozy blanket of US military might. 

Absolutely terrified of some truckers.

FYI for those of you that aren't plugged in to the conspiracy scene, maga nation thinks Trudeau is the secret bastard son of Fidel Castro

omg
That doesn’t change anything regarding the fact that facets of the Canadian government lead by Trudeau are absolutely terrified of truckers and peaceful protestors.  So much so they’re invoking anti-terrorism laws, seizing bank accounts of law abiding citizens and generally acting like despotic assholes. 

All of which is loved by #blueanonGe.   No surprise there.

So in typical DeflectoBot fashion, StarBot.7 engages (as always) to change the conversation.

Deflectoshields:  350%

yes the batshit crazy thing you posted does not change what is happening in Canada

also i thought shutting down roads was a big no no to pubs

“It’s not going to be a peaceful protest if you’re impeding the freedom of others,” said Rep. Kevin McDugle, the author of an Oklahoma bill granting criminal and civil immunity to people who drive into crowds on roads.

:confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: February 21, 2022, 04:20:47 PM »
At the risk of getting the usual #blueanonGe level mass groupthink/mass psychosis response when I attempt to say that I was being purposely sarcastic. 

I will note any StarBot.7 TexAg level triggering items in all future posts.

Lick, has anyone who shut down roads in the United States had post 9-11 type of anti-terrorist Patriot Act level tactics employed/deployed against them? 

Certainly not against the BLM rioters-building burners/Federal Office assaulting/White House assaulters, unless it was on a very small micro level.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: February 21, 2022, 04:45:57 PM »
Kyle! Started out as a true believer, effortlessly making a platform for himself in the grifter space. Could def see him making it into the Round of 32

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: February 21, 2022, 04:52:23 PM »
At the risk of getting the usual #blueanonGe level mass groupthink/mass psychosis response when I attempt to say that I was being purposely sarcastic. 

Lick, has anyone who shut down roads in the United States had post 9-11 type of anti-terrorist Patriot Act level tactics employed/deployed against them? 

Certainly not against the BLM rioters-building burners/Federal Office assaulting/White House assaulters, unless it was on a very small micro level.

Is there even legislation that would allow actions by the exec in the US?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: February 21, 2022, 04:56:23 PM »
Kyle! Started out as a true believer, effortlessly making a platform for himself in the grifter space. Could def see him making it into the Round of 32

Forgot about him.  That fat crap is a strong dark horse

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: February 21, 2022, 04:58:21 PM »

Dax supporting protests in the case of the truckers and not for BLM is as you would expect.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #5638 on: February 21, 2022, 06:02:56 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 08:05:51 PM by Kat Kid »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: February 21, 2022, 06:08:14 PM »

Dax supporting protests in the case of the truckers and not for BLM is as you would expect.

Bucket unable to distinguish between burning down city blocks, attacking Federal buildings and attempting to overrun the White House (because of the failures of #blueanon politicians in #blueanon strongholds) and people blocking streets is 1000% onbrand.

Bucket unable to distinguish between arresting people for civil disobedience or similar as compared to employing Patriot Act levels of policing, prosecution and financial tactics (against innocent people) is also 1000% onbrand.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5640 on: February 21, 2022, 08:02:08 PM »

She's forever saying stupid crap. Her public proclamations to stupid crap ratio is 1:1 since forever. She's a dumbfuck. Remember this?
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1415722342454542342

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: February 21, 2022, 08:11:02 PM »

She's forever saying stupid crap. Her public proclamations to stupid crap ratio is 1:1 since forever. She's a dumbfuck. Remember this?
https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1415722342454542342

It's all completely an act. She is v good at identifying weak/stupid people and finding the angle to use with them

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: February 21, 2022, 08:11:15 PM »
Yes, Candace Owens is very much a moron. Politics aside she is not fully operational upstairs.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: February 21, 2022, 08:13:41 PM »
Like idk how much money she made from that freedom phone (while tweeting from her iphone) but whatever the amount was is amazing

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: February 21, 2022, 10:11:43 PM »
Like idk how much money she made from that freedom phone (while tweeting from her iphone) but whatever the amount was is amazing
Tweeting from her iPhone and the ability to buy one (freedom phone) using apple pay is just fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: February 22, 2022, 12:57:39 AM »

This post was made immediately after taking a huge bong rip.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: February 22, 2022, 08:08:53 AM »
Spracs is simply an awful poster these days.   Terrible in every regard.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: February 22, 2022, 08:35:56 AM »
Dax, in your opinion, who is a good poster on this blog?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: February 22, 2022, 08:44:13 AM »
Not you StarBot.7

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: February 22, 2022, 09:09:18 AM »
Candace is smart compared to the other morons she is surrounded by. She probably makes a field of 64 because 64 is a lot, but she wouldn't be any sort of contender for a deep run.