Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449351 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #4075 on: March 08, 2021, 09:10:17 AM »
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1368396671265148928

While that is so despicable and racist AF, it's the core of going after the people, not the rough ridin' business that employs people, that always pisses me off about any of the immigration crap. If businesses paid the price instead the workers you wouldn't have any of these issues they rail against and these racist mofos are always too stupid and hate filled to see that.

It's complicated, because they actually appreciate the cheaper products businesses can provide as a result of illegal immigration, but they don't like the immigrants. They love the game but hate the player.

Agreed, and realistically it's this weird love of capitalism but then hate when capitalism fucks them over they hate. Love: cheap ass products, hate: when their jobs are outsourced due to the competitive advantages abroad (or in this particular case, insourcing labor that is willing to be paid less). It's very much the "we want this, but not, not like that" meme.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: March 08, 2021, 12:36:02 PM »
20 months ago this MAGA decided the N word was bad. 20 months later he just can't quit saying the dang thing!

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1368983057479393284

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: March 08, 2021, 12:39:00 PM »
That lady just smoked a doob
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: March 08, 2021, 12:53:44 PM »

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: March 08, 2021, 12:58:37 PM »
Pastor on leave after sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/news/local-news/pastor-on-leave-after-sermon-saying-wives-should-lose-weight-to-look-like-melania-trump/
The headline and even article doesn’t do it justice. You couldn’t even do more of a parody of the thing than it really is.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4080 on: March 08, 2021, 04:26:17 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: March 08, 2021, 06:37:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1369007830548807681

:facepalm:

The biggest wimps are always the first ones to call someone a pussy or beta. Prince Harry is a goddamned war veteran, he's twice the man piss pants Charlie is and he would beat the eff out of that idiot.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: March 08, 2021, 07:12:26 PM »
I don't understand how people identify with any of the royals at all. They all are awful.

Megan Markle maybe the least possible sympathetic victim of white supremacy/racism OAT?  Like, maybe don't try to join an exclusive club of people that think bloodlines are very important and literally pretend it is the Victorian era?  Don't play stupid princess games with racist royals, lesson learned I guess.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: March 08, 2021, 08:31:11 PM »
I don't understand how people identify with any of the royals at all. They all are awful.

Megan Markle maybe the least possible sympathetic victim of white supremacy/racism OAT?  Like, maybe don't try to join an exclusive club of people that think bloodlines are very important and literally pretend it is the Victorian era?  Don't play stupid princess games with racist royals, lesson learned I guess.

your political preferences would make so much more sense if you were british.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: March 08, 2021, 08:33:25 PM »
Texags is literally my only outlet for royal news and I still can't figure out why they hate her so much. It's Hillary, Pelosi, AOC, Megan Markle

Wtf?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: March 08, 2021, 09:03:15 PM »

IMO the best (worst) part of this is seeing the youths think they are about to "topple" the royal family, like bitch, those motherfuckers don't sit there and trace their throne back to William the Conqueror for fun.

I for one though am glad most people do see what a mumped up thing the royal family is, but it has also been that way, oh, literally since William the Conqueror (bastard son he was too), so it's not like this should magically be news to anyone.

That being said, L - O - rough ridin' - L like the British people will ever get rid of them, they're here to stay forever, even when those schmucks had the chance to end it all at Charles I even Cromwell couldn't be bothered to barely change what a "king" was with his Lord Protector bullshit, just like the Russians will forever be ruled by some oligargical aristocratic elite who will oppress them, the British, while absolutely allowing their royalty to have very little real power, cannot fathom a "United Kingdom" without the Crown, it's just not possible. The average British Tom cares two shits about 6th in line right now.

That all being said, I'm glad Harry and Megan can get out an air their grievances, they should be allowed to, the bullshit they put Diana through was just so dumb, but us Americans should also not give two shits about a royal family we fought to get rid of so, there ya go. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: March 08, 2021, 09:35:49 PM »
I think the idea of royal family stuff is kind of cool since I don't have to pay for it and wasn't really a victim of their past evils

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: March 08, 2021, 11:34:50 PM »

IMO the best (worst) part of this is seeing the youths think they are about to "topple" the royal family, like bitch, those motherfuckers don't sit there and trace their throne back to William the Conqueror for fun.

I for one though am glad most people do see what a mumped up thing the royal family is, but it has also been that way, oh, literally since William the Conqueror (bastard son he was too), so it's not like this should magically be news to anyone.

That being said, L - O - rough ridin' - L like the British people will ever get rid of them, they're here to stay forever, even when those schmucks had the chance to end it all at Charles I even Cromwell couldn't be bothered to barely change what a "king" was with his Lord Protector bullshit, just like the Russians will forever be ruled by some oligargical aristocratic elite who will oppress them, the British, while absolutely allowing their royalty to have very little real power, cannot fathom a "United Kingdom" without the Crown, it's just not possible. The average British Tom cares two shits about 6th in line right now.

That all being said, I'm glad Harry and Megan can get out an air their grievances, they should be allowed to, the bullshit they put Diana through was just so dumb, but us Americans should also not give two shits about a royal family we fought to get rid of so, there ya go.
Good rant. I largely agree, although I am a bit more apathetic.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: March 09, 2021, 08:36:45 AM »

Good rant. I largely agree, although I am a bit more apathetic.

Thanks, and that's pretty fair too, I wish I was more apathetic, but I do care about them in the political/historical sense, and that's truly where you can't ignore them (well maybe not political today but you get what I mean). The rest of their day to day being I simply don't care about.

I guess I get tired over the same tabloid fodder that if we magically transported Americans over there to see what they put the royal family through day in and day out they'd "understand" it more (both the holy crap they did what, and holy crap you'll never stop it at all, and holy crap the tabloids there care way, way too much about the dumbest things as well which is all tabloids really) and we fall for it e-ver-y time. It's like is you only consumed Us Weekly, Access Hollywood, and tabloid crap about celebrities here but only focused on like 20 people, the same 20 people, and really only like 8 of those 20 people, all. the. time. Just gross af. Top it off with the fact we fought the revolution to kick those sods out, and we still fawn over them it's like the worst case of not able being able to get over an ex.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: March 09, 2021, 08:41:15 AM »
Do Americans, outside a generation of women around Diana's age, actually fawn over the royals though?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: March 09, 2021, 09:14:45 AM »
This is not where I was trying to take this thread with that damn tweet about Megan Markle.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: March 09, 2021, 11:41:40 AM »
Do Americans, outside a generation of women around Diana's age, actually fawn over the royals though?

OMG, yes, very much so.

This is not where I was trying to take this thread with that damn tweet about Megan Markle.

I don't really ride for Megan Markle but I absolutely know she's been mistreated to an extent by the royal family and some press on both sides of the atlantic, and none of these people seem to care or try to divorce, pun intended, themselves or their criticism, from the inextricable link to her race. If they can't tolerate her very soft ethnic ties, no one but the most lily white aryan has a shot. So I'm #TeamMegan all the way, and I'll never ever ever ever watch a single episode of Suits.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: March 09, 2021, 07:30:33 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: March 09, 2021, 08:02:36 PM »

OMG, yes, very much so.

I don't really ride for Megan Markle but I absolutely know she's been mistreated to an extent by the royal family and some press on both sides of the atlantic, and none of these people seem to care or try to divorce, pun intended, themselves or their criticism, from the inextricable link to her race. If they can't tolerate her very soft ethnic ties, no one but the most lily white aryan has a shot. So I'm #TeamMegan all the way, and I'll never ever ever ever watch a single episode of Suits.
First two or three seasons of suits was very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: March 09, 2021, 08:37:20 PM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4095 on: March 09, 2021, 09:10:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/chbooksdc/status/1368979544389136398?s=20

People actually believe the books were recalled like a defective Subaru?  my gawd

Burned at the alter to racist freedom.

My fave part of this whole thing it was the Dr Seuss foundation themselves, not "the libs" that decided to it. Or at least no one heard of any strong grass roots campaign to remove them, until they did. It's just outrage to be outraged. And dax sits there and thinks it's a #blueanon phenomenon lol

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: March 09, 2021, 09:38:15 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: March 09, 2021, 09:40:35 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: March 10, 2021, 01:14:12 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile