Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 460417 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2525 on: July 07, 2020, 09:10:31 PM »
Hell hate no fury like BidenBots seeing people saying mean things about their favorite Marxists
Oh my :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: July 07, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »
Hell hate no fury like BidenBots seeing people saying mean things about their favorite Marxists
Oh my :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: July 07, 2020, 09:59:48 PM »
Nah, leave them up, identifying people threatening to lynch someone is a public service. Don't let white privilege and fragility convince you that doxxing violent racists is the same thing as dodging Permit Patty, these guys are a threat to the public. Too many people are willing to just let scum like this live a comfortable life because they don't have to worry about encounters like this.

It's not a matter of "white fragility" to not enable vigilante justice. We don't want private citizens taking the law into their own hands. Nor is a preference to utilize the legal system a vote for "let[ting] scum like this live a comfortable life." I thought extra-judicial killings were per se bad.

But nah, let's go ahead and lynch whomever resides at those addresses - MIR.

No one advocated for lynching anyone, that's the most dishonest strawman ever built. You should have just let 8man's argument stand on its own, you mumped it up.

You think I don't deal with bellicose turds like you every day? You could have just said, "I was being unduly intemperate and irrational, and for that, I'm sorry," but I'll take your underhanded admission, regardless. I'm glad you came around to the proposition that nothing good can come from publishing the alleged home addresses of these fucks.

I don't give a crap about who you deal with, "they're going to get killed" is a really stupid, and completely unfounded reason to not dox someone. It's literally never happened in this country, so it's odd you are so adamant about the possibility. 8man had a great reason, you didn't, unless you think the people who care about someone being threatened to be lynched are uncontrollable savages. Are you a prosecutor? You sound like one.

You're just a puppy dog with a loud bark but no bite. I'm not concerned about you killing anyone (but yes, people have been murdered as a result of being doxxed, and in this very country). Believe it or not, there are a lot of unstable people in this country...

The reason not to doxx someone? It's irresponsible, impulsive, and fraught with unknown variables.

Whether you attribute the "great reason" you were wrong to 8mp or to me is immaterial. I'll gladly give the kudos to 8mp. The important part is that you were wrong and you (sort of) acknowledged that. Thanks for being man enough to kind of admit it.

You've called me bellicose and a loud puppy dog in consecutive posts, did I pass out and someone threatened anyone else using my screen name and I missed it or are you just whining about nothing? Are you mixing methaphors? Do you think I don't believe what I'm saying? I guess I don't get what you're so scared of.

Let me be clear, I'm glad those dudes got doxxed, I don't feel the least bit apprehensive, sad, or anything other than overwhelming joy that anyone who cares knows who those dangerous bigots are. I don't think the odds that those fat racists are the wrong people considering the population of their city is a robust 9000 people. It's them. The violent felonies committed by racists outnumber the number of violence against people doxxed either accurately or inaccurately is millions to 0. If someone finds these guys addresses and decides to thin the herd, I'll have a laugh to myself, if some innocent person gets hurt, I'll say that's too bad, then I'll move on with my life. The most likely outcome is these fat fuckers won't lose their job, people will forget because they live in bumfuck Indiana and no one cares, they'll continue to harass "nappyheads," "liberal motherfucking bitches," and other people they see as less than, probably beat some of them up, and life goes on for everyone and you will sleep well at night knowing this won't lead to the first person innocent or otherwise killed due to being doxxed.

And no swatting isn't doxxing. Regarding that Wichita case, it is insane but not the least bit surprising the cops who killed that man received no punishment at all, and are still allowed to carry a weapon in public.
The law will take care of them.  I think what they did is horrible but they won't get away with it and vigilante justice isn't the answer.

Also you think four people assaulting a black man, threatening to lynch him, and running a group of "motherfucking liberal bitches" off of public land is the same thing as some nameless, faceless stranger laughing at these guys being doxxed from hundreds of miles away? You bigots can't help from telling on yourselves.

I'm not a bigot you POS.  You have proven time after time you are which is funny.  As a matter of fact I would bet you that you are much more of a bigot than me bad person.  None of your EMAW pals backed you on this thread which should tell you that they have a hard time with your strong words?
If you put those names out there (vigilante) and they get what you think they deserve, you think that solves the problem?  eff no.  You beat up or kill someone that may or may not be deserving or kill an innocent person?  That's how hate grows but I don't need to tell you that right?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: July 09, 2020, 10:44:17 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: July 09, 2020, 11:04:46 PM »
However this ends up

it will not end well.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: July 10, 2020, 09:07:53 PM »
I get our system is broke, but I’ve had a hard time wrapping my head around today. A US Senator spent the better part of a day bitching to and retweeting a con artist masquerading as a sports journals to grift followers of said US Senator. One of the 100 people in the senior house of Congress spent the day whining to & seeking validation from a grifter on the internet in the middle of a pandemic.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: July 14, 2020, 07:59:24 AM »
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: July 14, 2020, 02:38:58 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: July 14, 2020, 02:38:59 PM »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: July 14, 2020, 02:40:02 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: July 14, 2020, 09:32:06 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: July 14, 2020, 09:40:11 PM »
These non mask stories are going to get old quick. Like, most of the population is doing what is asked of them, but only the small non mask % will make the news.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: July 14, 2020, 09:44:37 PM »
These non mask stories are going to get old quick. Like, most of the population is doing what is asked of them, but only the small non mask % will make the news.
Come visit Manhattan. It is full of people that refuse to wear a mask despite the city ordinance. It's mind-boggling.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: July 14, 2020, 09:54:02 PM »
Flashing a gun at a teenage service worker asking for mask wearing warrants making the news.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: July 14, 2020, 09:56:57 PM »
That’s how old they’re getting, I’m not opening new news links on stories. Pretty sure twitter was trending with Cruz not wearing a mask yesterday on a plane. Not even sure if it was him. Didn’t click the link. Don’t have time for this mask police crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: July 14, 2020, 09:59:55 PM »
Come visit Manhattan. It is full of people that refuse to wear a mask despite the city ordinance. It's mind-boggling.
Do you guys not have signs up about no service, otherwise? Bars are the silliest to be fair. “Wear this mask until you sit down”.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: July 14, 2020, 10:12:19 PM »
Do you guys not have signs up about no service, otherwise? Bars are the silliest to be fair. “Wear this mask until you sit down”.
There is zero enforcement it seems. Staff doesn't wear them either.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: July 14, 2020, 10:16:11 PM »
There is zero enforcement it seems. Staff doesn't wear them either.
That’s too bad.
:adios:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: July 15, 2020, 08:27:24 PM »
On rough ridin' brand for this guy seeking the pub nom for lt. gov to do the videoconference debate with his car cam. Just needed some shades.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: July 16, 2020, 11:06:25 AM »
I hate the mask. I think it’s silly. The science is inconsistent and there’s no agreed answer.
The rules around when to wear it and when to take it off blow my mind🤯! I feel controlled.
And I had a sobering moment yesterday with my daughter.  I went to drop her off at her b-ball camp and filled with frustration I got out without my mask.  She got upset and She told me I had to wear my mask.
I tried to explain to my 8yr old how I didn’t agree.. and the words wouldn’t come out. In fact I sounded like an idiot.  My 8yr old’s only concern was that we obey the law. 🤦🏼???
I was convicted not only as her parent but also as a Christian.
BUt a day will come I fear when I’ll have to choose my battles as a citizen vs a Christian and it won’t be over wearing a mask. It will be over being told I can’t worship in Church (ex. LA pastors have a real battle right now)
I think I’ve been angry and literally have felt the tension in my body for a week over this mandate. Im pretty passionate about things and I needed a come to Jesus.. literally about the topic. SO...
1. I’m choosing to love my neighbor. I don’t agree with you. BUT I don’t want divisiveness between YOU and me! That’s somebodies 16yr old son at the store who has been told for his job he needs to tell customers like me to comply. I don’t need to make his life harder. Fear comes wrapped in anger. My job as a Christian before a conservative American is to show up with loving my neighbor. It’s the political agendas I’m mad at .. thats who I’m divided with. Not you mask police givin me the evil eye! MOst won’t even show up to the polls and that’s where I’ll speak loudest with my mask on;)
2. Romans 13. Christians ought to respect the government as long as it doesn’t contradict our submission to the Lordship of Christ and His authority. So I’ll embrace the opportunity to show my daughter respect for authorities and obedience even if we don’t agree or feel like it.  Ps. Did you see the idiot rioters destroying America!? parenting? Respecting authority?
 In the end this is the most powerful way I can show her giving up personal freedom for the sake of loving others. This is a mask now worth wearing. 💖 1 Cor 8:13

Could be in the Facebook thread or mask thread but I think belongs here.  It's got so much MAGA.  Bad grammar, bad typing, bad spelling and wait for it....Masks are wrong but I love Jesus so much and have so much virtue I will wear (btw she is wearing mask to get her hair done and go to her kids gymnastics, not cuz jesus but she really wants you to think it's because her faith is so strong)

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: July 16, 2020, 11:10:08 AM »
literally have felt the tension in my body for a week over this

She should go to a doc, that might be coronavirus.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: July 16, 2020, 11:27:05 AM »
She also posts videos of her working out, photos of underlined bible passages and sells pyramid stuff to lose weight.

Also, will certainly make fun of people but really loves jesus and believes when he comes she will be like first in line because she is such an amazing christian. 

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: July 16, 2020, 11:29:19 AM »
Also, will certainly make fun of people but really loves jesus and believes when he comes she will be like first in line because she is such an amazing christian. 

This is perfect for when it's vaccine time.  There should be 2 lines - 1 for vaccine and 1 for jesus, and everyone has to pick which line they'll exclusively stand in.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: July 16, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »

This is perfect for when it's vaccine time.  There should be 2 lines - 1 for vaccine and 1 for jesus, and everyone has to pick which line they'll exclusively stand in.

The process will likely be:

1.  No way no vaccine!  it doesn't work, it is government control and Bill Gates, Jesus will protect me;

Businesses and events they want to go to require vaccines...

2.  I still believe they are still fake but Jesus has spoke to me to love my neighbor and the vaccine people are being aggressive and sinful but I will turn the other cheek and take the vaccine (so I can go to walmart and get vape juice).  I am a true christian and through his name in god we trust i am his child and you are all not as pious as me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile