Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463839 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2500 on: July 06, 2020, 02:32:58 PM »
Nah, leave them up, identifying people threatening to lynch someone is a public service. Don't let white privilege and fragility convince you that doxxing violent racists is the same thing as dodging Permit Patty, these guys are a threat to the public. Too many people are willing to just let scum like this live a comfortable life because they don't have to worry about encounters like this.
The concern isn’t with correctly identifying these people here, the concern is how often that the wrong people have been identified by these mobs.
:adios:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: July 06, 2020, 02:42:16 PM »
Nah, leave them up, identifying people threatening to lynch someone is a public service. Don't let white privilege and fragility convince you that doxxing violent racists is the same thing as dodging Permit Patty, these guys are a threat to the public. Too many people are willing to just let scum like this live a comfortable life because they don't have to worry about encounters like this.
The concern isn’t with correctly identifying these people here, the concern is how often that the wrong people have been identified by these mobs.

Fair enough. Ideally these eff heads would have been arrested already and we'd have this info. That DNR officer that drove off could have acquired all the info he needed for an arrest, but they didn't, they never do. I would have loved to see their big mouthed, cottage cheese, aryan queen doxxed too.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: July 06, 2020, 02:45:42 PM »

It's not a matter of "white fragility" to not enable vigilante justice. We don't want private citizens taking the law into their own hands. Nor is a preference to utilize the legal system a vote for "let[ting] scum like this live a comfortable life." I thought extra-judicial killings were per se bad.

But nah, let's go ahead and lynch whomever resides at those addresses - MIR.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: July 06, 2020, 02:53:04 PM »
I did not do the work on finding their names and addresses.  Multiple sources had already done that for me.

I agree with MIR on this one.  These dipshits need to be exposed.   
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: July 06, 2020, 02:56:57 PM »
How confident are you that not a single person in that video has been misidentified?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: July 06, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »
As someone who regularly uses public records to track down where people might be located, I can tell you those records are not always current or reliable. I sincerely hope that no innocents are harmed as a result.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: July 06, 2020, 03:07:24 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280203174008303616?s=20

how is this real

It's never been disproven that the entire campaign/election/presidency hasn't been the filming of a Nathan For You movie.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: July 06, 2020, 03:09:22 PM »
Trump's dog whistling bullshit isn't going to be enough to carry him, this time. Reeks of desperation.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: July 06, 2020, 03:54:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1280203174008303616?s=20

how is this real
Having solved all of the problems facing the newly-re-Greatest Nation in the World (eg COVID, health care costs, china, etc), President Stable Genius moves on to this...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: July 06, 2020, 06:08:13 PM »

It's not a matter of "white fragility" to not enable vigilante justice. We don't want private citizens taking the law into their own hands. Nor is a preference to utilize the legal system a vote for "let[ting] scum like this live a comfortable life." I thought extra-judicial killings were per se bad.

No one advocated for lynching anyone, that's the most dishonest strawman ever built. You should have just let 8man's argument stand on its own, you mumped it up.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: July 06, 2020, 06:28:14 PM »

No one advocated for lynching anyone, that's the most dishonest strawman ever built. You should have just let 8man's argument stand on its own, you mumped it up.

You think I don't deal with bellicose turds like you every day? You could have just said, "I was being unduly intemperate and irrational, and for that, I'm sorry," but I'll take your underhanded admission, regardless. I'm glad you came around to the proposition that nothing good can come from publishing the alleged home addresses of these fucks.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: July 06, 2020, 08:22:26 PM »

You think I don't deal with bellicose turds like you every day? You could have just said, "I was being unduly intemperate and irrational, and for that, I'm sorry," but I'll take your underhanded admission, regardless. I'm glad you came around to the proposition that nothing good can come from publishing the alleged home addresses of these fucks.

I don't give a crap about who you deal with, "they're going to get killed" is a really stupid, and completely unfounded reason to not dox someone. It's literally never happened in this country, so it's odd you are so adamant about the possibility. 8man had a great reason, you didn't, unless you think the people who care about someone being threatened to be lynched are uncontrollable savages. Are you a prosecutor? You sound like one.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: July 06, 2020, 09:20:45 PM »

I don't give a crap about who you deal with, "they're going to get killed" is a really stupid, and completely unfounded reason to not dox someone. It's literally never happened in this country, so it's odd you are so adamant about the possibility. 8man had a great reason, you didn't, unless you think the people who care about someone being threatened to be lynched are uncontrollable savages. Are you a prosecutor? You sound like one.

You're just a puppy dog with a loud bark but no bite. I'm not concerned about you killing anyone (but yes, people have been murdered as a result of being doxxed, and in this very country). Believe it or not, there are a lot of unstable people in this country...

The reason not to doxx someone? It's irresponsible, impulsive, and fraught with unknown variables.

Whether you attribute the "great reason" you were wrong to 8mp or to me is immaterial. I'll gladly give the kudos to 8mp. The important part is that you were wrong and you (sort of) acknowledged that. Thanks for being man enough to kind of admit it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: July 06, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »
Didn't a guy get doxed and then murdered in Wichita? The cops were the actual murderers.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: July 06, 2020, 09:30:15 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: July 06, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »
Didn't a guy get doxed and then murdered in Wichita? The cops were the actual murderers.

I believe the precise term is "SWATted", but I'll let MIR decide whether that counts as doxxing.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: July 06, 2020, 10:02:38 PM »
Texags thinks they should be treated as a terrorist group and droned (seriously)

BidenBot .7, what is the consensus amoug BidenBot Nation at that public display of the exercise of the 2nd Amendment as the people in those pictures are interpreting the 2nd Amendment?

Lots of outrage and calls for immediate arrest as is usually the case?

You mean racists now wanting gun control all of the sudden? Lots happens when ol Ronnie and whitey get scared of big black c-panthers
Lol, missed it by miles as always.  Unless you’re talking about BidenBot Racists. 

Joe is a huge racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at denying ol ronnie
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: July 06, 2020, 11:10:41 PM »

You're just a puppy dog with a loud bark but no bite. I'm not concerned about you killing anyone (but yes, people have been murdered as a result of being doxxed, and in this very country). Believe it or not, there are a lot of unstable people in this country...

The reason not to doxx someone? It's irresponsible, impulsive, and fraught with unknown variables.

Whether you attribute the "great reason" you were wrong to 8mp or to me is immaterial. I'll gladly give the kudos to 8mp. The important part is that you were wrong and you (sort of) acknowledged that. Thanks for being man enough to kind of admit it.

You've called me bellicose and a loud puppy dog in consecutive posts, did I pass out and someone threatened anyone else using my screen name and I missed it or are you just whining about nothing? Are you mixing methaphors? Do you think I don't believe what I'm saying? I guess I don't get what you're so scared of.

Let me be clear, I'm glad those dudes got doxxed, I don't feel the least bit apprehensive, sad, or anything other than overwhelming joy that anyone who cares knows who those dangerous bigots are. I don't think the odds that those fat racists are the wrong people considering the population of their city is a robust 9000 people. It's them. The violent felonies committed by racists outnumber the number of violence against people doxxed either accurately or inaccurately is millions to 0. If someone finds these guys addresses and decides to thin the herd, I'll have a laugh to myself, if some innocent person gets hurt, I'll say that's too bad, then I'll move on with my life. The most likely outcome is these fat fuckers won't lose their job, people will forget because they live in bumfuck Indiana and no one cares, they'll continue to harass "nappyheads," "liberal motherfucking bitches," and other people they see as less than, probably beat some of them up, and life goes on for everyone and you will sleep well at night knowing this won't lead to the first person innocent or otherwise killed due to being doxxed.

And no swatting isn't doxxing. Regarding that Wichita case, it is insane but not the least bit surprising the cops who killed that man received no punishment at all, and are still allowed to carry a weapon in public.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: July 06, 2020, 11:29:02 PM »

You've called me bellicose and a loud puppy dog in consecutive posts, did I pass out and someone threatened anyone else using my screen name and I missed it or are you just whining about nothing? Are you mixing methaphors? Do you think I don't believe what I'm saying? I guess I don't get what you're so scared of.

Let me be clear, I'm glad those dudes got doxxed, I don't feel the least bit apprehensive, sad, or anything other than overwhelming joy that anyone who cares knows who those dangerous bigots are. I don't think the odds that those fat racists are the wrong people considering the population of their city is a robust 9000 people. It's them. The violent felonies committed by racists outnumber the number of violence against people doxxed either accurately or inaccurately is millions to 0. If someone finds these guys addresses and decides to thin the herd, I'll have a laugh to myself, if some innocent person gets hurt, I'll say that's too bad, then I'll move on with my life. The most likely outcome is these fat fuckers won't lose their job, people will forget because they live in bumfuck Indiana and no one cares, they'll continue to harass "nappyheads," "liberal motherfucking bitches," and other people they see as less than, probably beat some of them up, and life goes on for everyone and you will sleep well at night knowing this won't lead to the first person innocent or otherwise killed due to being doxxed.

And no swatting isn't doxxing. Regarding that Wichita case, it is insane but not the least bit surprising the cops who killed that man received no punishment at all, and are still allowed to carry a weapon in public.

So laughable.  You need to step off the ledge bud.  I am glad you continue to show what a double standard bigoted ass you actually are though.  Maybe one day you'll be able to look back at some of your great prose and realize you are no better than those fat fucks.  The law will take care of them.  I think what they did is horrible but they won't get away with it and vigilante justice isn't the answer. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2520 on: July 06, 2020, 11:45:45 PM »

The law will take care of them.  I think what they did is horrible but they won't get away with it and vigilante justice isn't the answer.

Also you think four people assaulting a black man, threatening to lynch him, and running a group of "motherfucking liberal bitches" off of public land is the same thing as some nameless, faceless stranger laughing at these guys being doxxed from hundreds of miles away? You bigots can't help from telling on yourselves.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: July 07, 2020, 07:44:40 PM »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: July 07, 2020, 07:51:59 PM »

The law will take care of them.  I think what they did is horrible but they won't get away with it and vigilante justice isn't the answer.

Also you think four people assaulting a black man, threatening to lynch him, and running a group of "motherfucking liberal bitches" off of public land is the same thing as some nameless, faceless stranger laughing at these guys being doxxed from hundreds of miles away? You bigots can't help from telling on yourselves.

I'm not a bigot you POS.  You have proven time after time you are which is funny.  As a matter of fact I would bet you that you are much more of a bigot than me bad person.  None of your EMAW pals backed you on this thread which should tell you that they have a hard time with your strong words?
If you put those names out there (vigilante) and they get what you think they deserve, you think that solves the problem?  eff no.  You beat up or kill someone that may or may not be deserving or kill an innocent person?  That's how hate grows but I don't need to tell you that right? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: July 07, 2020, 07:52:35 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: July 07, 2020, 09:06:51 PM »
Hell hate no fury like BidenBots seeing people saying mean things about their favorite Marxists