Author Topic: Win the Dang Day.  (Read 46972 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Win the Dang Day.
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2018, 10:42:22 AM »
True and I know the transfers don't count, but we're still ranked 80th in the class. Not bad tho for only having like a week to get to work.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2018, 11:10:00 AM »
Recently ventured over to the phog for the first time in a long time. They’re making fun of Win The Dang Day for being Ned Flanders’y, and they’re absolutely right. :frown:
It's absolutely Ned Flanders'y but who gives a crap

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2018, 11:57:47 AM »
Recently ventured over to the phog for the first time in a long time. They’re making fun of Win The Dang Day for being Ned Flanders’y, and they’re absolutely right. :frown:

Yeah, it's textbook KState0. That's what makes it great.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »

Yeah, it's textbook KState0. That's what makes it great.

We need a "KState0 and dang proud of it" T=shirt!  @KSO-Fan
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2018, 02:49:39 PM »

Wow, this blog has really fallen from the glory days of MCMW. In my opinion, Win The Dang day and MCMW are opposing, and mutually exclusive aesthetics. There is no MCMWTDD. In Ned Flanders’ world, the C in MCMW stands for Christians.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »

Wow, this blog has really fallen from the glory days of MCMW. In my opinion, Win The Dang day and MCMW are opposing, and mutually exclusive aesthetics. There is no MCMWTDD. In Ned Flanders’ world, the C in MCMW stands for Christians.

Win the dang day is something to embrace and own, like the power towel and ecokat were. And you can win the dang day with criminals for eff's sake

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2018, 03:04:23 PM »

Yeah, it was fun when most of the fans here liked K-State.

WTDD is fantastic BTW.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Win the Dang Day.
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »
Ecokat is still a hard line no for me. WTDD is fine.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2018, 03:17:15 PM »
How incredible would it be if The Meadowlark just brought in a shitload of guys with warrants and rap sheets and we just whipped ass with basically the second coming of dudes from The U 30 for 30? Would be so boss. :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2018, 10:43:43 PM »

WTDD is fantastic BTW.

T-shirt :::::

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »

WTDD is fantastic BTW.
We all love KState, it's just that our ideal vision for the university is somewhere between The U in the 90's and the Portland Jailblazers.
:adios:

Offline Oyster_Trousers

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »
Just remembered that time when Klie’s guys played #13 Iowa punch for punch in 2016 and beat them. 
KU made the better hire....Miles is a sure fire grantee

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2018, 10:35:44 AM »
Just remembered that time when Klie’s guys played #13 Iowa punch for punch in 2016 and beat them.
Ndsu was throwing haymakers and upper cuts while iowa was slapping. The score wasnt an indicator of how outclassed iowa was. Ndsu wins by 14+if that game was in Fargo.
titletown..lulz

Offline Oyster_Trousers

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2018, 11:08:23 AM »
Ndsu was throwing haymakers and upper cuts while iowa was slapping. The score wasnt an indicator of how outclassed iowa was. Ndsu wins by 14+if that game was in Fargo.

KU made the better hire....Miles is a sure fire grantee

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »
Revisionist I see.

Nice win though.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2018, 08:16:01 PM »
Watching that vid of #13 Iowa and NDSU was LOL IRL.  That said, I can't wait to see our new old fashion smash mouth football.  It be like going back 30 years similar to Nubs, TOSU, WSU, and OU.  We'll surprise the crap out of the Big X!! next few years.  Will it work; who knows, but it may be fun trying.

Offline bshea85

• B.S. Esq.
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2018, 05:08:20 PM »
That to me is the most important thing, having fun watching the Cats.  I can’t rwmember the last time a Cats game was fun to watch.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2018, 05:27:40 PM »
That to me is the most important thing, having fun watching the Cats.  I can’t rwmember the last time a Cats game was fun to watch.

2012 Texas is probably the last if I’m being honest. I probably got some enjoyment out of beating Michigan in the BWW bowl but it was token at best.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Win the Dang Day.
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2018, 06:00:30 PM »
Texas Bowl with A&M was a fun one.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2018, 06:18:48 PM »
Texas Bowl with A&M was a fun one.
Yeah that was great. So was Skylar torching OSU and breaking the heart of ISU like back to back

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Pound the Stone
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2019, 09:39:45 AM »
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2019, 09:47:21 AM »
Pound the dang stone.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2019, 09:53:26 AM »
are we all in on the pound the stone stuff?  are we trademarking it?  is that guy that's pounding the stone gonna let us have it?  pretty sure the sledgehammer has been done before at another school, but have anyone exactly pounded a stone with it? 

i think we should have a big ass stone near the field, and the team comes out with ole lrwtp sledge and lets one lucky fan pound the stone to get the crowd AMPED!  similar to the chiefs banging the drum, except the lucky fan will def get a stinger.  thoughts?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2019, 09:55:49 AM »
I'm pretty excited that we have a guy like that talking to the team on a regular basis.  I don't think you can get any more opposite than LHC Bill Snyder from motivational standpoint.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2019, 11:38:53 AM »
Not gonna lie if willie's pushup squad carted a stone out to midfield pregame and then right before the players come out Willie comes sprinting thru the tunnel with a giant war hammer omg I would lose my dang crap you guys.