Author Topic: Clue - LHC Bill Snyder firing edition  (Read 12290 times)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Clue - LHC Bill Snyder firing edition
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2018, 05:22:02 PM »
KSU sucking at football has really helped my family dynamic by opening up my weekends. It’s probably for the best until the kids are grown.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2018, 05:39:17 PM »
KSU sucking at football has really helped my family dynamic by opening up my weekends. It’s probably for the best until the kids are grown.

It really has been convenient.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2018, 09:02:32 PM »
all i know is, i'm tired of watching this brand of boring football with less talent.  so if he's back, i will not be renewing my tickets for the first time in 15 years.  and i get it, i'm not gonna move the needle, but i'm pretty sure that there's a decent amount of people that feel the same way, and once someone changes their spending habits, it will be harder to get them to come back 2 years/5 years/10 years later, once they've found something else to do with their time/money.

Join the club, MM, join the club.  You'll love the freedom after that empty feeling goes away.   :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2018, 07:58:41 AM »
all i know is, i'm tired of watching this brand of boring football with less talent.  so if he's back, i will not be renewing my tickets for the first time in 15 years.  and i get it, i'm not gonna move the needle, but i'm pretty sure that there's a decent amount of people that feel the same way, and once someone changes their spending habits, it will be harder to get them to come back 2 years/5 years/10 years later, once they've found something else to do with their time/money.

Honestly, this is where I'm at as well. I've had season tickets since 2005, including my time at K-State, and I'm just done killing my weekends for this crap. If there isn't some excitement from the sidelines for the program next year, I highly doubt I'll renew.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2018, 09:02:11 AM »
This is a strong point. I'm much more present. My kids really appreciate the extra time they get when I'm not re-watching the game on DVR twice every week.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2018, 09:14:28 AM »
yeah i've only made it to a couple games the last couple years because of kid's sports on the weekends, and give away the rest of the tickets to friends/family/neighbors.  haven't minded doing it, my way of supporting the program.  the product is so boring and stale now, i don't feel like i'm supporting anything, just throwing my money away.