Author Topic: MAGA Bomber Thread  (Read 23058 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA Bomber Thread
« Reply #250 on: October 26, 2018, 10:37:35 AM »
Oooooh boy. Is he a crazy white conservative? A crazy white liberal? We must know!!! :popcorn:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 26, 2018, 10:40:52 AM »
Previously arrested for terrorist threats
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 26, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »
50ish white guy arrested at an Autozone in Florida.  It doesn't get much more someone who makes me uncomfortable'y and MAGA'y than that.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 26, 2018, 10:44:05 AM »
Lone wolf or dem patsy? Which way do trumpers go?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 26, 2018, 10:46:25 AM »
Listening to the fox News simulcast on Sirius and they are absolutely dejected. "well, that kind of puts an end to some of the alternative theories"

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 26, 2018, 10:52:51 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 26, 2018, 10:56:57 AM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 26, 2018, 10:57:35 AM »
I'm all for freedom of speech via car sticker but how is this guy not monitored ?

Seems like we can throw the FBI under the bus on this one...
Whew.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 26, 2018, 11:00:15 AM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
Funniest line I’ve heard so far: “that van looks like what Steve Bannon would change into if he was a transformer.”
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2018, 11:03:21 AM »
Funniest line I’ve heard so far: “that van looks like what Steve Bannon would change into if he was a transformer.”

"Van appears to be registered to Jorge Soros in Miami Beach"

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2018, 11:04:59 AM »
Occam's razor wins again.

This is what happens when a leader whose primary goal is to establish a cult of personality is constantly lashing out at his "enemies". This guy did this with the hopes that he would get a pat on the head from Trump. "I killed/hurt/scared the people Trump doesn't like, so maybe Trump will like me."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 26, 2018, 11:07:21 AM »
'Grats all resident LiBBots and LiBBot Nation.   You'll entertain us with days of upon days of the next phase of the 24/7/365 meltdown.   Looking forward to once again seeing all conservatives painted with the huge brush.  Enjoy yourselves now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2018, 11:08:36 AM »

This is what happens when a leader whose primary goal is to establish a cult of personality is constantly lashing out at his "enemies". This guy did this with the hopes that he would get a pat on the head from Trump. "I killed/hurt/scared the people Trump doesn't like, so maybe Trump will like me."

Yes, that's it exactly.   This has nothing to do with the years long total meltdown by the left in this country.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 26, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »
 “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Hillary Clinton

With the full understanding in the real world, "destroying" merely means disagreeing with . . . and further translation, "we aren't getting our way all the time, therefore they're trying to destroy us".

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 26, 2018, 11:11:35 AM »

Yes, that's it exactly.   This has nothing to do with the years long total meltdown by the left in this country.   

You're telling me that this guy mailing pipe bombs to these people was the rational response to an irrational "leftist meltdown"? Nice logic there, Aristotle.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 26, 2018, 11:11:51 AM »
Fox News MAGA guy is the winner. If you had Fox News MAGA come collect your prize at the entrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 26, 2018, 11:15:41 AM »

You're telling me that this guy mailing pipe bombs to these people was the rational response to an irrational "leftist meltdown"? Nice logic there, Aristotle.

An icon and pillar of your party called for incivility towards conservatives because her movement wasn't getting their way all the time.

I mean, a Bernieite tried to wipe out the entire Republican side of the House, and you guys barely batted an eye at it.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 26, 2018, 11:18:36 AM »

An icon and pillar of your party called for incivility towards conservatives because her movement wasn't getting their way all the time.

I mean, a Bernieite tried to wipe out the entire Republican side of the House, and you guys barely batted an eye at it.

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1055849885809942528

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 26, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »
So everyone but dax is cool with being clear that wackos suck, regardless of politics, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2018, 11:19:21 AM »

Cesar Sayoc - Known mentally disturbed individual, not terrorist..... uhhh

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »
He's saying the globalist neo-satanist lefist progists brought it upon themselves.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2018, 11:20:18 AM »
^ came from super sketchy website, so not sure if accurate info.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2018, 11:20:36 AM »

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/1055849885809942528

:lol:  You guys say everything is "hate" just like you dub everything Nazi, Fascist and Racist.    It's absolutely dog whistle 101.

Who can even debate anything when your stance is all disagreement is "destroying" "hate" "racism" "Fascism".

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2018, 11:21:52 AM »
What strange rough ridin' timing. What a dumb mother rough rider.