Author Topic: Did the players throw this game?  (Read 1583 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Did the players throw this game?
« on: October 06, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
not saying it happened but there were several plays that made me wonder.  are the players betting in vegas against their own team.

think about the plays.  i'm a huge wildcat but today kinda made me think that there are other things in play.  thoughts?  :confused:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Did the players throw this game?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »
I was under the impression that Skylar was an NFL-caliber quarterback, so he obviously was pretending to be a shitty qb today.

Case closed, Inspector Clams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Did the players throw this game?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 06:41:08 PM »
Saw same thing and I think it’s likely.  I’ll throw this food for the hungry brain out there:  did the assistant coaches also throw this game? 

I roll to the purp more than anyone ever born but my eyes don’t lie

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
i follow the vegas books pretty much more than anyone except kellyinvegas (HOT!) and there was a lot of movement today, just sayin'

#pastriesforthought

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 06:43:51 PM »
I was under the impression that Skylar was an NFL-caliber quarterback, so he obviously was pretending to be a shitty qb today.

Case closed, Inspector Clams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When he missed a wide open receiver for sure td on a throw that even a highly sedated 7th grader from Agenda,KS could make I suspected there was some money at play.  Stone has cracked lots of these things and I’ve done so by following the money.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 06:50:31 PM »
Hubert I think pulling up on the QB running for a score
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 07:00:27 PM »
not saying it happened but there were several plays that made me wonder.  are the players betting in vegas against their own team.

think about the plays.  i'm a huge wildcat but today kinda made me think that there are other things in play.  thoughts?  :confused:

I'm pretty sure that you don't remember me calling our beloved k`state guard, Brown out on doing the same thing during bball season last year?  Well I did.  I received death threats, horrible messages on my phone and email and got t`pee'd.  Welp, I now think this is bigger than I once believed to be true.  Please continue to look into this.  tia
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 11:48:16 PM »
i follow the vegas books pretty much more than anyone except kellyinvegas (HOT!) and there was a lot of movement today, just sayin'

#pastriesforthought

Not to change the subject or anything but she was hosting a live show on CBS HQ today.