Author Topic: welp....this is gonna be lol  (Read 14424 times)

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
Re: welp....this is gonna be lol
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »
We've always been a little short on talent but I can't remember a team looking less explosive on both sides of the ball in years.

This is basically the same offense from last year, and they weren't close to this bad. Why are we pretending it's just a lack of talent?
Oh coaches are part of it for sure. I didn't have a giant boner for this offense last year FWIW either. I did think they would take a nice step forward, which clearly hasn't happened.

They've taken two steps back. Unless there is a miraculous turnaround, Coleman and Klein need to go back to position coaches.
You've convinced me, they're a very talented group.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I mean, Coleman is so obviously a coaching God, too.
Do people talk slower to you than they do others?

It's okay to admit that Coleman and Klein aren't good offensive coaches. It doesn't make you a bad person.
You've quoted me agreeing with that ya dipshit

So you're really going to pretend your post wasn't shitty sarcasm, or that I ever said the players were talented? That's a weird thing to do, but okay.
You're incredibly dense, bro. No it wasn't sarcasm, the coaches are a problem too. But the offense wasn't juggernaut of talent last year either.

You just contradicted yourself, bro.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2018, 06:26:07 PM »

I mean the OL was ok last year and should have been somewhat better considering everyone returned but they are clearly worse.
Other teams just improved a lot more.  We rise at a slope of 1/2, our opponents at a slope of 2.  That's one aspect of  talent that I think gets way overlooked.

Yeah that is a factor but this OL looks worse than any in recent memory and I don't think that is all attributable to poor talent.
Like, other coaches add new wrinkles and adjust at higher rates each year, too.
Sure but I don't think any wrinkles would have mattered.
We'll never know

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #127 on: September 22, 2018, 06:27:06 PM »

I mean the OL was ok last year and should have been somewhat better considering everyone returned but they are clearly worse.
Other teams just improved a lot more.  We rise at a slope of 1/2, our opponents at a slope of 2.  That's one aspect of  talent that I think gets way overlooked.

Yeah that is a factor but this OL looks worse than any in recent memory and I don't think that is all attributable to poor talent.
Like, other coaches add new wrinkles and adjust at higher rates each year, too.
Sure but I don't think any wrinkles would have mattered.
We'll never know
Yeah :(

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 22, 2018, 06:42:20 PM »
We've always been a little short on talent but I can't remember a team looking less explosive on both sides of the ball in years.

This is basically the same offense from last year, and they weren't close to this bad. Why are we pretending it's just a lack of talent?
Oh coaches are part of it for sure. I didn't have a giant boner for this offense last year FWIW either. I did think they would take a nice step forward, which clearly hasn't happened.

They've taken two steps back. Unless there is a miraculous turnaround, Coleman and Klein need to go back to position coaches.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I mean, Coleman is so obviously a coaching God, too.

It's okay to admit that Coleman and Klein aren't good offensive coaches. It doesn't make you a bad person.

So you're really going to pretend your post wasn't shitty sarcasm, or that I ever said the players were talented? That's a weird thing to do, but okay.
You're incredibly dense, bro. No it wasn't sarcasm, the coaches are a problem too. But the offense wasn't juggernaut of talent last year either.

I didn't, not that you're smart enough to know why.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2018, 07:05:06 PM »

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2018, 07:16:01 PM »

I didn't, not that you're smart enough to know why.

You're either an idiot, or a really good troll. Either way, I'm bored of this back and forth.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »
Please don’t stop, you two retards rough ridin' a doorknob is highly entertaining.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2018, 07:23:07 PM »
we refuse to call plays to the strengths of our qb's. it is beyond frustrating.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:32:14 AM by Pett »

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »
Please don’t stop, you two retards rough ridin' a doorknob is highly entertaining.

More entertaining than K-state Cat football. At least Prince could lose with some flare.  This abomination Snyder is trotting out on the field is the most boring bunch of losers I've ever seen.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2018, 08:19:35 PM »
Guys they wave to the children's hospital. What a sweet and original tradish!

they're waving for the children to come out so they can rape and assault them, you fool.

Child rape jokes.  Classy.  You folks claim this guy?

Not cool.  We're better than that.

do not ever presume to speak for me again.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 22, 2018, 08:22:43 PM »
did we lose that one coach that i like that coaches either the dline or the oline or maybe the runningbacks?  if so, that's probably why we suck now.

if not, it's everyone except sean.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2018, 10:24:58 PM »
at least now I’m 1 for 2 on lawl-related threads
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2018, 12:32:52 AM »
did we lose that one coach that i like that coaches either the dline or the oline or maybe the runningbacks?  if so, that's probably why we suck now.

if not, it's everyone except sean.
I see it's working

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk