Author Topic: Marvel Movie Master Thread  (Read 1054 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Marvel Movie Master Thread
« on: May 01, 2018, 10:23:52 AM »
SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

Saw the movie last weekend and needless to say I was left speechless.  :horrorsurprise:
This was easily the best marvel movie made (So Far)

With phase 3 having only three more movies in it. The first of the three being ant-man and the wasp which is said to be happening either right after the first ant man or during infinity war. However the movies are for sure going to have to go back in time for just one film, Captain Marvel is set in the 90's and she will be teaming up with Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury to take on Ronan, Thanos' son. After this movie will be the release of Infinity War part 2 then the third phase will have ended.

Have any concerns with infinity war drop them here, and i will drop my knowledge about said concerns in this thread. AMA

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Re: Marvel Movie Master Thread
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 12:43:38 PM »
Pretty epic. Why couldn't oscar change into Hulk?

BUT THANOS' PLAN IS INCREDIBLY STUPID!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/30/17290142/avengers-infinity-war-explained-ending-thanos

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/05/01/thanos-avengers-infinity-war-master-plan-doesnt-make-very-much-sense
Hulk and Banner have a love hate relationship, Hulk punished Banner when they left earth after avengers age of ultron by staying in power and becoming the Gladiator Hulk that you see in Thor Ragnarok. If the Hulk is needing a rest which believe it or not the big guy does need his rest every once in a while.Then the Hulk will only come out of his slumber unless he is ABSOLUTELY NEEDED. Also, Banner's conscience has to handle both the Hulk and his own thoughts, which is why he goes into prolonged hiding from time to time. In the comics, Banner's hulk is the most balanced as he is the first. He is still learning how to balance it as the Hulk hides in Banner's mind, he changes. Banner has to find a new way to trigger Hulk, since is mind changes as often as teenage girl.

HULKS ARE PEOPLE TOO
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 03:09:24 PM »
Is this Ronan guy you are talking about the same Ronan that Hawkeye turns into or another Ronan?

Here is what I REALLY want to happen in Infinity War 2:
Since (SPOILER) Black Panther is "dead", Shuri has to take on the Black Panther mantle for most of the movie. (Am I using the word "mantle" correctly???)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 03:15:47 PM »
I don't think the Black Panther will play much of a role in the next movie. I expect Captain Marvel and Ant Man to team up to do most of the heavy lifting. Like maybe Ant Man crawls under the gauntlet and then BOOM goes to normal size to pop that thing right off. Then Captain Marvel uses laser eyes or whatever her power is to melt Thanos down until he's just a pile of goo.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:22:08 PM by Rage Against the McKee »

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »
Is this Ronan guy you are talking about the same Ronan that Hawkeye turns into or another Ronan?

Here is what I REALLY want to happen in Infinity War 2:
Since (SPOILER) Black Panther is "dead", Shuri has to take on the Black Panther mantle for most of the movie. (Am I using the word "mantle" correctly???)
Ronan the Accuser is Thanos' son that ends up getting killed in Guardians of the Galaxy 1. He was Thanos full-blood poster child and was supposed to take the throne before Gamora and Nebula.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 03:25:33 PM »
I don't think the Black Panther will play much of a role in the next movie. I expect Captain Marvel and Ant Man to team up to do most of the heavy lifting. Like maybe Ant Man crawls under the gauntlet and then BOOM goes to normal size to pop that thing right off. Then Captain Marvel uses laser eyes or whatever her power is to melt Thanos down until he's just a pile of goo.
Agreed. But if you look at who was alive and who is now dead. There could be some pretty interesting timelines in IW2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 04:41:06 PM »