Author Topic: Korean Peace Process  (Read 57092 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Korean Peace Process
« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2018, 11:42:17 PM »
Who mentioned weed?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 06, 2018, 11:44:44 PM »
Jfc, you two don’t totally get this site. Your high ass’s have been trolled AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 06, 2018, 11:46:10 PM »
Hey, let's leave weed out of this, weed just wants to be buds with everyone
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 06, 2018, 11:47:02 PM »
:Wha:

Hypocrite!

I smoked weed one time in college and thought I was going to die after it. This guy has balls imo. Heroin is for the pro's.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 06, 2018, 11:48:09 PM »
Hypocrites need to be an example of bud. These rooks suck hot ass.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 06, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »
Hypocrites need to be an example of bud. These rooks suck hot ass.

lol wut?

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2018, 12:02:22 AM »
Stop breaking the law bad person. dependent  on illegal marijuana drugs. Jfc!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2018, 12:11:08 AM »
I know ppl and you’re totally mumped, bud. Selling and abiding to Marijuana is at least 5 years these days. Good luck!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2018, 12:17:05 AM »
Hey bud, what’s your address? Cops need to know. Just make it easy on yourself.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2018, 12:28:55 AM »
:Wha:

Hypocrite!

I smoked weed one time in college and thought I was going to die after it. This guy has balls imo. Heroin is for the pro's.
Proven weed dealer trying to convince himself things are fine. Jfc, what a rough ridin' mess.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2018, 12:30:21 AM »
Yikes.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2018, 12:36:48 AM »
Only time these crazy drug dealers feel like they’re fine Is when the drug ring is done due to legalization from trump and they can’t wake up past noon to work. What a goddamn mess.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
Hey bud: your family thinks you’re beautiful and it’s not your fault!” :lol:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2018, 12:50:39 AM »
Run some of these basic facts that we should all mutually agree on that we don’t right now by me.
Trump is an idiot; but a better choice than Hill-Dog.  Even Whack-Job agrees.   :gocho:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 07, 2018, 12:57:06 AM »
#TeamWacks 'til I die, motherfuckers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: July 07, 2018, 01:01:19 AM »

:impatient: :cheers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 07, 2018, 10:25:44 AM »
Isn't there value in repeatedly confirming to ourselves that he is the dumbass we thought he was? Like in testing a scientific theory?

Simply verifying what we thought we knew about NK could also be helpful.

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1015583992626597888

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 07, 2018, 10:41:07 AM »
Another topic where Trump's base has been fooled by their pied piper.  Pretty fun to watch them  :billdance: to defend him at all cost.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 07, 2018, 10:52:19 AM »

:gocho: :cheers:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 07, 2018, 11:00:54 AM »
I'm no dax supporter, but it is genuinely weird to see people rooting against a Korean peace deal/de-escalation so they can make the already obvious to everyone who cares point that Trump is an incompetent moron.

i'm not rooting against a korean peace deal.  i'm rooting for other people to understand that there is no possibility of a peace deal to exist within the framework announced.

as i've already mentioned, i think there is a chance that trump can work his magic on 'pub minds and spin them into accepting then north korea is going to have nukes and there is nothing we can do about it.  i won't give him any credit for that, because process matters and if he does achieve that, he will have done so using a fundamentally dishonest process that is damaging to our democracy - but it will still be a slightly positive outcome.

Well, North Korea is definitely going to have nukes and it is definitely in our interest to forge an agreement that both provides peace and security to the Korean peninsula that doesn't involve us having an enormous military presence on hair trigger there and de-escalating the rhetoric (that, yes, Trump himself recklessly escalated) and avoiding a war.

Ok, the longheld belief was engaging with North Korea without them making concessions beforehand was not worth doing. Let's say we're beyond that stage and that we should work to improve relations to deter a nuclear attack. Why not just come out and say that as opposed to coming out and saying they are denuclearizing in a year which appears to be another bald faced lie. Does saying they're going to denuclearize when they have no intention to do so help with the original belief that improving relations will deter an attack? I don't believe anyone is rooting against a peace deal. Instead, much of the criticism has to do with the fact that they have no intention to denuclearize despite the fact that the current administration says otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:05:00 AM by bucket »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 07, 2018, 11:10:52 AM »
I’d be willing to be a Trumper lab rat, let’s see if I can be convinced of something

Mexico will pay for the wall

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 07, 2018, 11:52:46 AM »
I'm no dax supporter, but it is genuinely weird to see people rooting against a Korean peace deal/de-escalation so they can make the already obvious to everyone who cares point that Trump is an incompetent moron.

i'm not rooting against a korean peace deal.  i'm rooting for other people to understand that there is no possibility of a peace deal to exist within the framework announced.

as i've already mentioned, i think there is a chance that trump can work his magic on 'pub minds and spin them into accepting then north korea is going to have nukes and there is nothing we can do about it.  i won't give him any credit for that, because process matters and if he does achieve that, he will have done so using a fundamentally dishonest process that is damaging to our democracy - but it will still be a slightly positive outcome.

Well, North Korea is definitely going to have nukes and it is definitely in our interest to forge an agreement that both provides peace and security to the Korean peninsula that doesn't involve us having an enormous military presence on hair trigger there and de-escalating the rhetoric (that, yes, Trump himself recklessly escalated) and avoiding a war.

Ok, the longheld belief was engaging with North Korea without them making concessions beforehand was not worth doing. Let's say we're beyond that stage and that we should work to improve relations to deter a nuclear attack. Why not just come out and say that as opposed to coming out and saying they are denuclearizing in a year which appears to be another bald faced lie. Does saying they're going to denuclearize when they have no intention to do so help with the original belief that improving relations will deter an attack? I don't believe anyone is rooting against a peace deal. Instead, much of the criticism has to do with the fact that they have no intention to denuclearize despite the fact that the current administration says otherwise.

The longstanding IR/Nat Sec realm conventional wisdom about how we were somehow going to isolate and "delegitimize" North Korea in to giving up their nuclear program was always a fantasy. Bolton and the neocon's hard power theories are horrifying, but saying you are going to invade to stop proliferation at least has a logic to it. The alternative is negotiating a deal with a country before they have a nuclear deterrent like in Iran.

Fast forward to-- now that North Korea has nuclear deterrence, why would they ever give it up?

We are now, of course, playing a stupid PR game on the surface level because Trump's brain is made out of tapioca pudding. But South Korea has a lot of interest in pursuing a more meaningful peace with the North and pursuing a new strategy. So far, they seem to be appreciative of the engagement by the US and seem to believe that progress is possible.

The path forward is figuring out what price North Korea can extract and what South Korea and the US can live with. An official end to the Korean War, normalization of relations between the North and South in exchange for some trust building timeline of actions by each party (easing of sanctions by the US, fewer troops on the peninsula, North Korea allows some sort of oversight of their arsenal or a more permanent testing halt) is the best case scenario in my mind. There are obviously lots of other bad options, but that is the best hope and not something that should be taken lightly.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 07, 2018, 12:00:56 PM »
Also, like Trump is a dishonest bad person, but stuff like this still boggles my mind.

Henry Kissinger? Iran-Contra? School of the Americas? CIA black sites? Abu Gharib? Obama NSA? Obama drone program?

I have no doubt Trump will be revealed to have been up to some heinous crap, but "a fundamentally dishonest process that is damaging to our democracy" is just astounding.

The guy gave a signed CD of Elton John's Rocket Man to KJU! He is a lying moron all the time!

He isn't some Machiavellian operator, he's just a bored old guy that wants to watch TV and golf and yell about stuff that is bothering him.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 07, 2018, 12:03:37 PM »
I think the path forward you've described is acceptable. However, criticism is warranted based on the handling of it by the current administration.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 07, 2018, 12:21:07 PM »
I think the path forward you've described is acceptable. However, criticism is warranted based on the handling of it by the current administration.

It was absolute madness when Trump was challenging KJU on twitter and openly discussing starting a war.