Author Topic: The right to whiz. No Public access to business bathrooms should be prohibited  (Read 1142 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Those poor black guys in Philadelphia were hauled off jail because Starbucks Coffee place would not let one of them use the bathroom.  Place is described as upscale.  The right to whiz is not just for the rich.  We force crap onto businesses all of the time.  It's about time for free access whizzers to unite and march.  The rich use bathroom access to force people away such as the homeless in upscale California communities.  You won't see that rich Hogg kid in this protest, no Hollywood Heathens, no liberal money donors.  Whizzers arise!!!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 06:03:45 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Starbucks black attack would not have happened if they hadn't disallowed people from using  their privledged pisser.  Starbucks is liberal hypocrites.  First I don't know why anyone drinks their fru fruit coffee that tastes like the water they use comes from the sweat glands of an orangutan.
Java Joes all across the country make real coffee for real people, and proudly have equal opportunity pissers for all.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Don’t hate the free market Reno, last warning

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
In the most bizarro of bizarro worlds where MIR and I would plan to meet at a starbucks, it's important that I be the one to arrive first.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
I buy coffee when I go to starbucks.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Starbucks is gross
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In New York, it was hard to find a place to go pee. At least Paris has pay toilets where you only have to pay like a quarter instead of buy a $5 cup of coffee.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I buy coffee when I go to starbucks.

No one gaf

Starbucks does
Can you really call it coffee especially when you put foam it?  We use have farm critters bloat up, die, and a gross foam would come out of their nose and orifices.  Starbucks foam looks like dead critter bloat foam.