Author Topic: #BID to #BID  (Read 8701 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: #BID to #BID
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2018, 03:38:21 PM »
Have we considered the hate fueled him to improve? If anything HE should be thanking US.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2018, 03:40:52 PM »
Have we considered the hate fueled him to improve? If anything HE should be thanking US.
You think he was tired of everyone's crap so he just turned it on? I believe it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2018, 03:45:18 PM »
I definitely think all the bitching about his press conferences and the play hard chart and all the other asinine bullshit he said got him a 'come to jesus' speech by the AD, and I'm pretty confident that's why he hasn't acted like an asshat since the "ask Fran!" incident. I don't know if us hating his guts made him a better coach though.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2018, 03:50:50 PM »
i was there when the sink in the ood was broken. i kinda cried on local tv and called him "a proven loser." i hated him for 5 years 11 months and 356 days. i've grown apathetic (and healthier tbh).

but i was wrong. i'm sorry oscar.

final 4 or bust. go cats.

You weren't wrong and it was perfectly okay and acceptable to be angry about his hire and mad about the entire tenure. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. This is similar to the Mawien thing, him having a great Big 12 tournament didn't change that he was booboo for most of the season.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »
I will say, a lot of ppl got crap on here for trying to be optimistic at times, but whatever. Go cats and crap! I wanted a lot of those ppl to meet me at Ernie's statue, but I could give two shits less now.

Just hate to see some of the dildos who can't admit that they're at least wrong about this team this year. I still got BID'rs on twitter hitting my mentions up who are playing the seed card. GMAFB.  :jerk:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »
wacky, quit trying to convince everyone how much you love the cats and just love them.

#1cat
#1love
#carryEachOther
#Bruce4eva

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2018, 04:04:27 PM »
Its pretty amaze how we PI'd him to greatness. It would be like if yard dog had started the arkansas thread

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2018, 04:04:58 PM »
 :Wha:
I will say, a lot of ppl got crap on here for trying to be optimistic at times, but whatever. Go cats and crap! I wanted a lot of those ppl to meet me at Ernie's statue, but I could give two shits less now.

Just hate to see some of the dildos who can't admit that they're at least wrong about this team this year. I still got BID'rs on twitter hitting my mentions up who are playing the seed card. GMAFB.  :jerk:

Seedists are just the absolute worst

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05:27 PM »
wacky, quit trying to convince everyone how much you love the cats and just love them.

#1cat
#1love
#carryEachOther
#Bruce4eva
OK.  :cheers:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05:58 PM »

People shitted on Frank the whole time he was here too. The best thing to do is to treat sys now like we treated dax then, a mild but amusing annoyance. Outliers will always exist, wagging a finger at an entire fan base while we're partying our faces off is bullshit.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2018, 04:06:39 PM »
Agreed.  :thumbs:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »
The best thing to do is to treat sys now like we treated dax then, a mild but amusing annoyance.
snap

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
The best thing to do is to treat sys now like we treated dax then

how dare you.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

The Big Train

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »
There was a back and forth between Wacky and I back in ~November where I was going to repost what I had said.  I can’t find it but Wacky said to make sure and bring it up if I was wrong.  Pretty sure I was wrong.  However, we have #bigdata sets on oscar and everything he gets is well warranted.  I’m on board tho and if he did this more often(even just winning 1 game) I would treat him better.  Go Cats!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2018, 06:06:21 PM »
i was there when the sink in the ood was broken. i kinda cried on local tv and called him "a proven loser." i hated him for 5 years 11 months and 356 days. i've grown apathetic (and healthier tbh).

but i was wrong. i'm sorry oscar.

final 4 or bust. go cats.

I'm just so happy to see a j-dub post on the basketball board again. :cheers:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2018, 06:38:45 PM »

how dare you.

Sorry friend, rules is rules

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »
There was a back and forth between Wacky and I back in ~November where I was going to repost what I had said.  I can’t find it but Wacky said to make sure and bring it up if I was wrong.  Pretty sure I was wrong.  However, we have #bigdata sets on oscar and everything he gets is well warranted.  I’m on board tho and if he did this more often(even just winning 1 game) I would treat him better.  Go Cats!
:cheers:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2018, 08:28:17 PM »

how dare you.

i'm nothing like dax, nor do i post in any way like him.  i'm sorry you aren't interested in discussing bball with someone who doesn't root for the same team as you do.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2018, 09:25:20 PM »
Yeah, Dax just didn't like Frank, as a human being, coach, you name it. I feel like sys doesn't care about oscar really at all. He's just found it more entertaining to watch the game in a non-traditional way. If you consider rooting for your team and not the other team traditional.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2018, 07:51:03 PM »

how dare you.

i'm nothing like dax, nor do i post in any way like him.  i'm sorry you aren't interested in discussing bball with someone who doesn't root for the same team as you do.

Sorry I missed this yesterday, but lol. No you don't post like dax, the only similarly is the inability to move beyond irrationality. You'll forgive me for laughing my ass off, at the guy who spent a couple of seasons calling people nazis, for trying to stake superiority over anyone.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2018, 07:53:46 PM »
there's nothing irrational in not being a kstate fan.

me calling everyone nazis was a long time ago, i can barely even remember it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »
there's nothing irrational in not being a kstate fan.

Context certainly matters, really though, who cares? I shouldn't have even bumped it.