Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 546055 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #5875 on: February 25, 2020, 11:13:00 PM »
I like Warren. I just can't help it.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: February 25, 2020, 11:15:12 PM »
most black voters, mir.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: February 25, 2020, 11:21:02 PM »
Be honest: who has read an entire KSUW post since he has been back? I mean, the guy is a complete POS...always has been, always will be. It’s unfortunate gE has people like him even posting here. I guess it’s the TexAgs spilling over.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: February 25, 2020, 11:30:26 PM »
most black voters, mir.

I just wanted to use that gif

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: February 26, 2020, 12:20:23 AM »
Trump won Florida by less than 113,000 votes. Also Cubans aren't the Floridians turned off by a perceived cozy relationship with Castro's ideals.
Maybe they're not the only ones, but this post is dumdum.

Did you have a rough ridin' point?
YES I DID [redacted]

You're such a rough ridin' dipshit. You don't think the non Cubans, who listen to the stories about the Castro regime from their friends, families, and neighbors, don't have sympathy for the stories of how the people they care for were effected by Fidel Castro?

Just because you live in a comfortable, lily white existence, without the ability to feel empathy, doesn't mean that others are like you. Maybe take a break from your JoCo bankruptcy cases and visit people, they won't hurt you and maybe you'll learn something.
Sure, of course I do. And I think the Cuban Americans are ALSO turned off by it, but continue to #PostAngry.

Never lived in JoCo.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5880 on: February 26, 2020, 12:24:28 AM »
guys, you're just fighting because mir inadvertently left the word "only" out of his post.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5881 on: February 26, 2020, 12:29:56 AM »
guys, you're just fighting because mir inadvertently left the word "only" out of his post.
That could explain things. If so, sorry, MIR. Love your angry ass. (But also if so, this was your fault, not mine).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: February 26, 2020, 01:30:19 AM »

LOL, yeah :facepalm:

That could explain things. If so, sorry, MIR. Love your angry ass. (But also if so, this was your fault, not mine).

:cheers:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: February 26, 2020, 06:14:58 AM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: February 26, 2020, 06:40:14 AM »
I made it as far as the squabbling over who wrote the “boyfriend bill” to confiscate guns from domestic abusers. I’d ask if I missed any highlights, but it appears very few of you even watched it. You guys are like super enthused about beating Trump but you’re not even watching these clowns in action. Warren and Pete are the only competent debaters and neither is going to win the nomination.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5885 on: February 26, 2020, 06:42:39 AM »

Take a drink. She’s like a Jeopardy contestant hitting the buzzer before the questions are even finished. Listen to meeeee!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: February 26, 2020, 06:50:27 AM »
Do you fear women or do you hate women? Maybe a little of both? It's hard to tell sometimes.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5888 on: February 26, 2020, 07:29:09 AM »
It’s fear. KSUW only seems to have an issue with the powerful ones.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: February 26, 2020, 07:31:34 AM »
I’ve enjoyed these last two debates. I can see why some Dems would be turned off by all the infighting or how herp derp Pubs want to just believe disagreement = dumpster fire, but I appreciate the efforts at this stage to differentiate the candidates and the developed talking points.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #5890 on: February 26, 2020, 07:32:39 AM »
Lol Pete

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1232500881482027008

It was a total job interview question so I loved this corny ass response. Really all the responses were cringe but they also mostly captured the candidates’ essence IYAM.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5891 on: February 26, 2020, 07:42:28 AM »
I think a lot of trump guys like dub forget what a mess the '16 primary season was. They literally fought about who has an adequate penis.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5893 on: February 26, 2020, 07:50:47 AM »
Thoughts on winners and losers....

Biden and Sanders won. Biden has some strong moments and was funny at times. It will be enough to win SC, after which the narrative will be that this race has been “reset.” Its going to come down to Biden v. Sanders for the nomination, and Super Tuesday is gonna be exciting. Sanders won because the field just wasn’t effective enough at savaging him last night. Too much infighting among the other candidates. The Bern emerged mostly unscathed.

Liz is in a tricky spot. Bernie has crowded her out of the race, but she’s calculated (probably correctly) that she can’t win by savaging him and pissing off her own potential voters. So instead she is focussing her considerable firepower against Bloomberg because everybody hates that billionaire creep and it’s easy points. She’s hoping Sanders is gonna trip up. But he won’t. Which is why she’s doomed.

Bloomberg is just a terrible candidate. He’ll stick it out through ST and then go home after wasting a billion dollars.

Pete did fine. But he didn’t do anything to break out, and he’s just not getting traction. Which surprises me because I thought Gay Obama would be way more popular.

I guess Klo and Steyer we’re eligible for the debate, but neither belongs there. Non-factors last night and in the race going forward.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: February 26, 2020, 07:51:29 AM »
I think a lot of trump guys like dub forget what a mess the '16 primary season was. They literally fought about who has an adequate penis.

It was never this bad. And penis size is more relevant than most of the “ideas” that were “debated” last night.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5895 on: February 26, 2020, 07:57:42 AM »
Bernie doesn't understand that, rightly or wrongly, hairsplitting over things like Cuba falls on deaf ears.

Our policy toward Cuba has been an abject failure on any measure. The idea that we should be threatened a tiny island nation 90 miles away from us 60 years after the missile crisis is absurd on its face. The fact that they have in spite of being effectively excluded from the global economy, 99% literacy, and that they train and exports doctors the world over is just that, a fact. We should end the embargo and open up trade as Obama rightly did. If you learn even the most basic facts about the situation, it is obvious and being scared of just talking the obvious truth about this and everything else has got to stop. Being scared of what Trump is going to say about something is to just accept losing.

We’re going to need another generation of old people to die before this happens. Sad but facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: February 26, 2020, 08:00:17 AM »

It was never this bad. And penis size is more relevant than most of the “ideas” that were “debated” last night.

Peak MAGA: I wish Bernie would stop trying to explain how he’s going to pay for Medicare for All and tell us his penis size.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: February 26, 2020, 08:02:05 AM »

:lol: give one example of an idea debated last night that is less important than penis size

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: February 26, 2020, 08:06:32 AM »

Peak MAGA: I wish Bernie would stop trying to explain how he’s going to pay for Medicare for All and tell us his penis size.

Do you actually believe Bernie has a way to pay for his proposals, or any of the other candidates? No? Then why does it matter? Anyway, if you actually watched the debate last night, most of it boiled down to either attacks or pandering based upon identity politics, which is about all the Democrat Party is anymore. There’s virtually no substance.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: February 26, 2020, 08:08:57 AM »

Do you actually believe Bernie has a way to pay for his proposals, or any of the other candidates? No? Then why does it matter? Anyway, if you actually watched the debate last night, most of it boiled down to either attacks or pandering based upon identity politics, which is about all the Democrat Party is anymore. There’s virtually no substance.

It’s taxes. The same way every other developed country pays for this stuff. The only question is which taxes.