Author Topic: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats  (Read 541635 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #3650 on: November 14, 2019, 02:03:34 PM »
Deval Patrick.  These guys are delusional.

I just don't understand the thought process. Did they really think that Joe Biden was going to run away with the nomination three months before the first caucus? Do they hate Pete that much? Pete is the only variable of this equation that has changed since last spring. Deval Patrick is exactly like Pete if he weren't a war veteran and a gay white guy from the rust belt. Patrick has less mass appeal than I would if I ran for president.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: November 14, 2019, 02:04:26 PM »

I just don't understand the thought process. Did they really think that Joe Biden was going to run away with the nomination three months before the first caucus? Do they hate Pete that much? Pete is the only variable of this equation that has changed since last spring. Deval Patrick is exactly like Pete if he weren't a war veteran and a gay white guy from the rust belt. Patrick has less mass appeal than I would if I ran for president.

You would get all my votes MIR

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: November 14, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »

I'd run on a platform of enslaving all southern whites in lieu of reparations for ados. It's my 40 crackers and a pickup plan.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: November 14, 2019, 02:11:25 PM »
i would voter fraud so hard for you

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: November 14, 2019, 02:11:40 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: November 14, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »

I'd run on a platform of enslaving all southern whites in lieu of reparations for ados. It's my 40 crackers and a pickup plan.

I'd just use my MIR pass and wave myself through.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: November 14, 2019, 03:26:13 PM »
I would vote for MIR in a heartbeat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: November 14, 2019, 03:28:01 PM »
Here's a theory on Patrick.

https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1195015989139783680

Who does he plan on swaying (see what I did there) by doing that? That has been the playbook for Pete and Biden since August. No one knows or cares about Patrick, nor is there some strong desire for a Bain Capital insider lead this party.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: November 14, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »
now all we need is a BCG candidate

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: November 14, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »
i hope patrick can get some traction.  it'd be fantastic if he could shake this race out off of the current trajectory.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3660 on: November 14, 2019, 05:55:40 PM »

i can't pretend to know what patrick is thinking, but my guess would be that he assumed that somone, or several someones, from amongst the younger cohort of candidates would have emerged to topple, or at least challenge, biden's spot as the leader by now.

re. buttigieg, i'd guess that patrick sees him as someone that would need a set of very strange circumstances to secure the nomination and should he somehow do that, someone who would be a dangerously weak candidate in the general.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: November 15, 2019, 01:16:02 PM »

i can't pretend to know what patrick is thinking, but my guess would be that he assumed that somone, or several someones, from amongst the younger cohort of candidates would have emerged to topple, or at least challenge, biden's spot as the leader by now.

re. buttigieg, i'd guess that patrick sees him as someone that would need a set of very strange circumstances to secure the nomination and should he somehow do that, someone who would be a dangerously weak candidate in the general.

Pete would be much stronger in the general than Deval Patrick would be. I know that wasn't your personal sentiment, but if he and his advisers think that, it's laughable.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: November 15, 2019, 05:29:18 PM »
yeah, no way.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: November 15, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »

Could I be one of the crackers; I already got a pickup.  :crossfingers:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: November 15, 2019, 11:37:31 PM »
buttigieg is fortunate this came out on a day the media was focused on impeachment stuff.

https://twitter.com/SaintMystic/status/1195571433549811712

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: November 15, 2019, 11:46:03 PM »
lmao, need some more McKinsey guys to throw their tie over their shoulders on this son of a bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: November 17, 2019, 01:20:05 PM »
two different polls, so i won't link them, but buttigieg got 25% (1st) and 21% (3rd, but the coleaders were only at 22%) in two recent iowa polls.  3% with black voters in early states (first 4 plus super tuesday states).

fascinating.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: November 17, 2019, 02:22:57 PM »
sys, are you putting all of your beto energy into destroying pete now?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: November 17, 2019, 03:29:21 PM »
sys, are you putting all of your beto energy into destroying pete now?

i'm equally committed to destroying warren.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: November 17, 2019, 04:07:02 PM »
buttigieg is fortunate this came out on a day the media was focused on impeachment stuff.

https://twitter.com/SaintMystic/status/1195571433549811712

That's absolutely ridiculous but people don't give two shits about stuff like that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: November 17, 2019, 04:09:21 PM »
Where do we discuss Obama Obamaing because his boy is getting his brains beat in but liberals are acting like  :surprised: and :nono: because they didn't pay the least bit attention to how he governed.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: November 17, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »
Where do we discuss Obama Obamaing because his boy is getting his brains beat in

cbs polls today were pretty damn good for biden.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: November 17, 2019, 09:03:15 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
2020 presidential candidate 'crats
« Reply #3674 on: November 18, 2019, 06:24:01 AM »
Post in fatty4ksu minority Pete/Mandy Moore fans Facebook page with an ms paint arrow pointing at the Indian guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk