Author Topic: So there's a serial bomber in Austin (appears to be targeting minorities)  (Read 8538 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Why isn't this bigger news? People are dead, and it keeps happening. The bomber leaves a package on a doorstep as if it's an Amazon package, the person at home picks it up, and then the bomber detonates the package. Then, last night, he moved onto a tripwire detonation that exploded as two bicyclists rode by. Why isn't this being talked about more?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 11:21:19 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Because y'all don't care about non-Riley-County issues

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
you right, you right.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Combo fanning season has been delayed a week, sorry ski be.
:adios:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
DC sniper esque, if he keeps using faux amazon packages as bombs bezos  might get him before APD does.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A bomb went off in San Antonio today. Either some copycat action or this dude is spreading his wings.

The Big Train

Holy crap this has escalated exponentially

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
not terrorism says the white house.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
authorities reaching out to bomber through the media was an interesting development

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
While this is certainly inducing "terror" or fear, isn't terrorism necessarily defined by an ideological motivation? If we don't know a motive, we can't call it terrorism.

:adios:

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Guy is dead. He blew himself up last night. Good riddance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think he died too easy.  Hate nut.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I think he died too easy.  Hate nut.

he is a terrorist

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
While this is certainly inducing "terror" or fear, isn't terrorism necessarily defined by an ideological motivation? If we don't know a motive, we can't call it terrorism.

That is correct. But liberals have a propensity to label lots of things "terrorism" - especially if it involves a white guy - because it dilutes the true meaning of terrorism. The minute some white dude does something nutso, the first question the media asks is "oooohh, will the WH call this "terrorism?!" It's extremely juvenile.

This could very well be terrorism, but we don't know that until we know more about his motivations. And the reason any of this matters, and is not just a matter of semantics, is that we rightly employ different resources to combat terrorism and all terrorism should not simply be viewed as a law enforcement matter.

Now, while we're on the subject of making idiotic facebook-esque arguments: I think it's very clear that we need to immediately identify what the suspect used to make his bombs and immediately ban those materials, or at least raise the age to 21 to purchase them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

That is correct. But liberals have a propensity to label lots of things "terrorism" - especially if it involves a white guy - because it dilutes the true meaning of terrorism. The minute some white dude does something nutso, the first question the media asks is "oooohh, will the WH call this "terrorism?!" It's extremely juvenile.

This could very well be terrorism, but we don't know that until we know more about his motivations. And the reason any of this matters, and is not just a matter of semantics, is that we rightly employ different resources to combat terrorism and all terrorism should not simply be viewed as a law enforcement matter.
Well didn't we jump to a lot of conclusions about a factual post.

Offline hjfklmor

• Fan
    • View Profile
true meaning of terrorism

New pitch for the Hallmark Channel

The Big Train

It’s the propaganda machine talking.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Uh huh. We both know what you were doing.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Homeschooled fundamentalist aggy weirdos just can't get a fair shake from the "media"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Sometimes I wonder if it's the pits libs that scared off like 75% of this blogs posters. I mean, this blog is a ghost town these days (we're in the sweet 16 btw), and it's the same bullshit down here everyday.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just got a couple more to purge.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Good luck. Soon it will just be you (gun nut Gooch), Trim, TBT, Lib, Phil, and Mocat. Sounds like a blast!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:28:00 PM by WackyCat08 »

The Big Train

Somebody has hurt feelings today :frown: