Author Topic: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap  (Read 66786 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1425 on: July 10, 2021, 11:12:48 AM »
My Kansas state rep Adam Thomas committed felony election fraud by listing an address in the district that wasn’t his so he was eligible to run there. Won with the R next to his name and got diversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pos 'pubs being complete pieces of crap
« Reply #1426 on: July 10, 2021, 11:16:57 AM »
One of the biggest pieces of crap around. I hope this bitch dies of COVID

More like Ken Pox-on-society-n

Seriously though, the worst.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1427 on: July 10, 2021, 12:05:06 PM »
Rogers is getting straight mumped by Ken. 100K bail and change of venue to let white rednecks be on the jury. I hope Ken dies a violent death

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 10, 2021, 01:07:10 PM »
I got a kick of this guy explaining to everyone that this question was rhetorical

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 16, 2021, 01:17:06 PM »
Appropriate thread

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 16, 2021, 02:13:37 PM »
Appropriate thread

I've always rolled my eyes a bit at the "RINO" titling of centrist republicans. Do Democrats call their centrists DINOs?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 16, 2021, 02:20:19 PM »
Appropriate thread

I've always rolled my eyes a bit at the "RINO" titling of centrist republicans. Do Democrats call their centrists DINOs?

I've never heard anyone referred to as a dino, but this dude is simply a republican. I honestly don't know why he just doesn't swap parties, he'd have an easier time in West Virginia, not that he's going to face strong challenges. Someone's going to need to point out to me what issues he caucuses with the democrats on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 16, 2021, 02:57:12 PM »
Thankfully people like Joe are not falling for the Dem gaslighting on this issue.

Great Job, Joe

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 16, 2021, 05:15:02 PM »
Thankfully people like Joe are not falling for the Dem gaslighting on this issue.

Great Job, Joe

Exactly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 16, 2021, 05:40:53 PM »
All rules are racist

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 19, 2021, 01:18:51 AM »
Couldn't decide where this went but I feel like here is good enough.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 19, 2021, 08:29:44 AM »
Appropriate thread

I've never heard anyone referred to as a dino, but this dude is simply a republican. I honestly don't know why he just doesn't swap parties, he'd have an easier time in West Virginia, not that he's going to face strong challenges. Someone's going to need to point out to me what issues he caucuses with the democrats on.

Maybe he's pro-choice? :dunno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 20, 2021, 02:12:01 AM »
Appropriate thread

Not even a legislative issue anymore.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 20, 2021, 08:08:26 AM »
Appropriate thread

It's a major issue if you want to win a republican primary.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 20, 2021, 03:18:21 PM »
Appropriate thread

It's a major issue if you want to win a republican primary.

True.

Manchin identifies as "pro-life." He has mixed ratings from both abortion-rights and anti-abortion movements political action groups. In 2018, Planned Parenthood, a nonprofit organization that provides reproductive health services, including abortions, gave Manchin a lifetime grade of 57%. National Right to Life (NRLC), which opposes abortion, gave Manchin a 100% score in 2019 and NARAL Pro-Choice America gave him a 72% in 2017.

Like I said, ol' dude is a republican.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: July 20, 2021, 07:22:44 PM »
Oklahoma gov & leg passed a law saying Oklahoma school districts can’t have mask mandates unless the governor issues a state of emergency. Today state health officials gave an update on the rising cases in Oklahoma. Rural hospitals are starting to plead for it so they can do things like use conference rooms for overflow since they are filling up, which is illegal without the state of emergency. When the governor was asked what his criteria are for re-issuing the state of emergency his office replied “no comment.”

Real local government ‘pubs here in Oklahoma.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 20, 2021, 09:53:05 PM »
Oklahoma gov & leg passed a law saying Oklahoma school districts can’t have mask mandates unless the governor issues a state of emergency. Today state health officials gave an update on the rising cases in Oklahoma. Rural hospitals are starting to plead for it so they can do things like use conference rooms for overflow since they are filling up, which is illegal without the state of emergency. When the governor was asked what his criteria are for re-issuing the state of emergency his office replied “no comment.”

It's what the people want

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Distinguished Scholar/Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 20, 2021, 10:16:48 PM »

It's what the people want

Fear and wonder--a powerful combination. I think Trump knows what America is. America is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom, and still they'll roar. The beating heart of America is not the marble of the senate, but the sand of the vagina. He'll bring them death ... and they will love him for it.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 23, 2021, 06:02:25 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk