Poll

I'm thinking of wrecking threads everywhere until this shit gets fixed or I get banned, should I?

Si
35 (71.4%)
No
14 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: US Men's National Team Soccer Thread! (lower division thread)  (Read 448180 times)

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Most adorable is either Fabian or Mix. HM: Omar, Zusi

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
honestly we are a pretty butt ugly team (with a few exceptions). it's really nice that they let that nice young man with downs syndrome on the team (bedoya)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
What would Donovan actually add to this squad? Everything he brings to the table, someone else brings more of, except for being a step behind and a defensive liability.

Absolutely, there are better players than him on the roster. Julian Green is absolutely not one of them. Same thing goes for Goodson. He's much better than Brooks. Anyone arguing for LD to be on the roster is just arguing for there to be the best 23 players going to the World Cup which is only every four years. Honestly, I don't disagree with that.

i always find it funny when people think they know more than a head coach about player talent and ability, especially at Jurgen's level. If he included Green instead of Donovan, it's because he thinks Green provides a greater benefit to the team than Donovan.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
DO YOU ASSHOLES THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN HCJK?!

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
LOL at all these Donovan apologists.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
funny story about Donovan apologists. one time i went to a SKC game with KingTutPotatoFamineCat vs LA Galaxy, and we were standing at the bottom corner of the Cauldron, and LD was about to take a corner kick, and KTPFCat was really giving LD the business, calling him a POS and a MF and stuff, and it was pretty hilarious. Then this SKC fan right next to us turned around all horrified and was like "do you even know what that IS?? He is the single best soccer player in American history!!!!!" and KTPFCat looks him square in the face and says "HE'S ON THE WRONG rough ridin' TEAM" it was pretty LOL, especially if you know KTPFCat

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
What would Donovan actually add to this squad? Everything he brings to the table, someone else brings more of, except for being a step behind and a defensive liability.

Absolutely, there are better players than him on the roster. Julian Green is absolutely not one of them. Same thing goes for Goodson. He's much better than Brooks. Anyone arguing for LD to be on the roster is just arguing for there to be the best 23 players going to the World Cup which is only every four years. Honestly, I don't disagree with that.

i always find it funny when people think they know more than a head coach about player talent and ability, especially at Jurgen's level. If he included Green instead of Donovan, it's because he thinks Green provides a greater benefit to the team than Donovan.

Lol Stfu

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
No, I just really like Donovan and I like the fact that he scores the goals that win the games! Admittedly, I know very little about soccer.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

No, he's God like Snyder and should never be questioned.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Brad Evans @brad_evans3  ·  20h
You got off easy this time @Cristiano

:love:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
funny story about Donovan apologists. one time i went to a SKC game with KingTutPotatoFamineCat vs LA Galaxy, and we were standing at the bottom corner of the Cauldron, and LD was about to take a corner kick, and KTPFCat was really giving LD the business, calling him a POS and a MF and stuff, and it was pretty hilarious. Then this SKC fan right next to us turned around all horrified and was like "do you even know what that IS?? He is the single best soccer player in American history!!!!!" and KTPFCat looks him square in the face and says "HE'S ON THE WRONG rough ridin' TEAM" it was pretty LOL, especially if you know KTPFCat

yeah sounds like a pretty complex guy,  :buh-bye:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

For fucks sakes man, you're better than that. What a lame response, this is a message board if you don't want to talk about this stuff then GTFO.

If you're claiming that Donovan only provides goal scoring, I don't agree, then you're calling him a poacher and he's 10x the poacher that Wondo is and I love Wondo. Fact is that either Green or Wondo aren't playing at all and if there will be someone who will have their ass stapled to the bench then why not Landon.

We will never know this, but I'd admit I was wrong if the coaches got an indication that Landon would not be happy as a role player or a no player then I'd be okay with it, he does have a history of not being the best teammate ever.

Did you guys see Klinsmann's son tweet mocking Landon?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

yeah sounds like a pretty complex guy,  :buh-bye:

IT WAS FUNNY PAUL MOSCOW

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

For fucks sakes man, you're better than that. What a lame response, this is a message board if you don't want to talk about this stuff then GTFO.

If you're claiming that Donovan only provides goal scoring, I don't agree, then you're calling him a poacher and he's 10x the poacher that Wondo is and I love Wondo. Fact is that either Green or Wondo aren't playing at all and if there will be someone who will have their ass stapled to the bench then why not Landon.

We will never know this, but I'd admit I was wrong if the coaches got an indication that Landon would not be happy as a role player or a no player then I'd be okay with it, he does have a history of not being the best teammate ever.

Did you guys see Klinsmann's son tweet mocking Landon?

Klinsmann's son is a confirmed POS.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I didnt care fior him, but he proved me wrong in 2010 qnd he's played good ever since. He is clutch and scores world cup goals, he should be in for experience to mentor the likes of Green. If he plays he can still be effective. His experience would work if we had a shock lead over Ghana or Portugal late on

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
How many goals are we going to beat Germany by, and who gets the goals?

I say 3 (we win 4-1). Goals from Bradley, Cameron, Altidore, and Wondo (off the bench).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:35:23 PM by sunny_cat »

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
How many goals are we going to beat Germany by, and who gets the goals?

I say 3 (we win 4-1). Goals from Bradley, Cameron, Altidore, and Wondo (off the bench).

Does playing Germany hurt the image of our country?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
They're fairly racisty. I don't like racists.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

They're fairly racisty. I don't like racists.

yeah, I guess they are "fairly racist" :lol:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
In England right now, have some wifi and they have a lot if full kit wankers in the NT get up.

On the LD note I see this as JK building for '22 because he doesn't feel he can get out of the group this year. I would have had LD for this WC but I would rather have Green over Landon in the alleged give me a spot this year or I choose Germany ultimatum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Sorry but eff the notion of using a World Cup to prepare for the future. It's a really hard group. So? Landon gives us a better chance to advance than Green this year. That's what matters.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sorry but eff the notion of using a World Cup to prepare for the future. It's a really hard group. So? Landon gives us a better chance to advance than Green this year. That's what matters.

I don't disagree with you but I will take Green for this and the next 3 world cups over Landon for just this one.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Preparing for 8 years in the future sounds pretty stupid. Play to win the game.

Eff it , Gonna win 'em all!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Landon Donovan is not the sane guy he was 4 years ago and has never been in doctor with Jürgy. I would of picked him most would but this isn't #bid worthy.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Preparing for 8 years in the future sounds pretty stupid. Play to win the game.

Eff it , Gonna win 'em all!

Dobber is right. World Cups come every four years. You give yourself the best chance to win games and advance in THIS World Cup.