Author Topic: So a couple gay guys moved into the apartment below mine.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
So a couple gay guys moved into the apartment below mine.
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:24:27 PM »
I can hear them having sex all the time and I can tell they are really twisted.  Saw them coming back from the pet store this morning with a cage full of gerbils.  I can't take a year of this.  I love the location too so this sucks.  It's right by campus and a quick walk to Aggieville.  I love my land lady too.  Is there any way I can get these guys booted?  Oh, worst part... One of them was wearing "our coach is phat" t-shirt and the other a "Beak 'Em" t shirt.  WTF?? Oh and they hold hands everywhere they go.   :facepalm:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:29:59 AM by The1BigWillie »
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The42Yardstick

This thread seems like a great place to talk about my elite new apartment!

It's one bedroom, off-street parking, and i can see the alumni building/old stadium when I walk outside. I'm 5 min from my classes and 5 min from the 'ville. Nice landlady. It's a downstairs apartment that'll help trap heat in the winter, save on utilities, and protect from noise from the street except when we beat Texas (and I'll be at the Bill anyway when that happens). Best part? It's totally not a shithole. I had toured like a house that was slanting 10 degrees sideways the day before so now I can't even begin to believe my eliteness :gocho:

Now I'm just hoping that a hot girl or two will be in the apartments next to me :users:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's one bedroom, off-street parking, and i can see the alumni building/old stadium when I walk outside. I'm 5 min from my classes and 5 min from the 'ville. Nice landlady. It's a downstairs apartment that'll help trap heat in the winter, save on utilities, and protect from noise from the street except when we beat Texas (and I'll be at the Bill anyway when that happens). Best part? It's totally not a shithole. I had toured like a house that was slanting 10 degrees sideways the day before so now I can't even begin to believe my eliteness :gocho:

Now I'm just hoping that a hot girl or two will be in the apartments next to me :users:

What's your laundry situation? Very important.

The42Yardstick

Coin-operated on site

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

d00d, I think you might live at the apartment building directly next to my house.  :runaway:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: So a couple gay guys moved into the apartment below mine.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 12:08:59 AM »

Coin-operated on site

Eh, could be worse.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »
I can hear them having sex all the time and I can tell they are really twisted.  Saw them coming back from the pet store this morning with a cage full of gerbils.  I can't take a year of this.  I love the location too so this sucks.  It's right by campus and a quick walk to Aggieville.  I love my land lady too.  Is there any way I can get these guys booted?  Oh, worst part... One of them was wearing "our coach is phat" t-shirt and the other a "Beak 'Em" t shirt.  WTF?? Oh and they hold hands everywhere they go.   :facepalm:

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 12:23:47 AM »
I can hear them having sex all the time and I can tell they are really twisted.  Saw them coming back from the pet store this morning with a cage full of gerbils.  I can't take a year of this.  I love the location too so this sucks.  It's right by campus and a quick walk to Aggieville.  I love my land lady too.  Is there any way I can get these guys booted?  Oh, worst part... One of them was wearing "our coach is phat" t-shirt and the other a "Beak 'Em" t shirt.  WTF?? Oh and they hold hands everywhere they go.   :facepalm:

This whole gerbil thing confuses me. If they need lots of them, are they killing them off after sticking them in their butts? I mean, that's probably humane.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

d00d, I think you might live at the apartment building directly next to my house.  :runaway:

Please don't call the cops for me parking in your lot.

:eek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »
I feel your pain, dude. I have two lesbos that live next to me (no they're not hot, they're like 40 years old :cyclist:). But the noises they make is absolutely disturbing.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Sounds dreamy  :love: