Author Topic: Does everyone have this ability? (first impressions of people you can't stand)  (Read 1491 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
I can take a look at someone and watch them for a few minutes and absolutely know I'm going to want to choke slam them.   I don't have to hear them utter a word.  I used to feel bad and try to talk myself into giving them a chance but it turns out my instincts have been 100% accurate so far.  Is this common?

:dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
I think the world is split into two types of people:
1.those who can spot people they will hate

and

2. the people type 1 hate

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know about haying them but I can tell if I will like them after about 2 minutes.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I can take a look at someone and watch them for a few minutes and absolutely know I'm going to want to choke slam them.   I don't have to hear them utter a word.  I used to feel bad and try to talk myself into giving them a chance but it turns out my instincts have been 100% accurate so far.  Is this common?

Not only can I do this by just watching someone, I can tell by just what someone writes.  I'd like to choke slam about 99% of the posters on this board so you tell me if I have the gift? :users:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I can take a look at someone and watch them for a few minutes and absolutely know I'm going to want to choke slam them.   I don't have to hear them utter a word.  I used to feel bad and try to talk myself into giving them a chance but it turns out my instincts have been 100% accurate so far.  Is this common?

I have this with KSU sports figures (non-players).

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes!  :love:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
i don't really have an issue with people, pretty much like them all

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I think it's a pretty common ability. 
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
I think it's a pretty common ability. 

pretty common self-fulfilling prophesy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the problem where some of these instant-hate people seem to think you're the coolest guy ever?  Thats really fracking annoying.  Happens to me too often.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Does anyone have the problem where some of these instant-hate people seem to think you're the coolest guy ever?  Thats really fracking annoying.  Happens to me too often.

My dislike for them turns to pity when this happens.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
I give everyone a fair shot.  I only hate a very select number of people.