Author Topic: Blame Fake News!!!  (Read 6502 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Blame Fake News!!!
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:54:56 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Blame Fake News!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »
People aren't allowed to change their minds?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 01:15:17 PM »

What caused him to change his mind?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 01:21:58 PM »

You're kidding, right?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 01:22:48 PM »

You're kidding, right?

Deep state, anti-trump tweets, etc. Anything else?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
You can start with this, which is actually pretty restrained. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/08/robert-mueller-has-got-some-explaining-to-do/

And that's just the conflicts of interest and bias, to say nothing of the expansion of the investigation beyond anything having to do with Russian COLUSION to steal the election.

You can disagree with all of that, or just say no big deal, but to suggest that there's no reason for Newt or anyone else to have second thoughts about Mueller is just kinda dumb.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 01:35:56 PM »
What's dumb is one person on staff who is bias'd makes the whole counsel "corrupt." Mueller did something that Trumpers should admire and fired his ass.

Also, for someone who claims to be a lawyer, bringing up money laundering charges to squeeze some information out of the defense shouldn't be that shocking.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 02:21:39 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 03:28:50 PM »
Despite his reputation and impeccable credentials, I too am concerned Mueller may be using this investigation as an excuse to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign's connections with the Russian government.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 03:38:06 PM »
Robert Mueller that corrupt Vietnam war hero, bi-partisan FBI Director is a dirty scum bag. Meanwhile, Donald Trump, that draft dodger, con artist will MAGA.

Who do you morons believe?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:44:29 PM by bucket »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/939514604895588354

I think you know this, and if you don't, you should.... there is a whole swath of big government republicans that detest Trump, and a bunch of registered Dems that voted for him. So saying "so and so is a Republican so he can't be biased against Trump" is really really stupid. Thought exercise - how many of the folks named in that tweet do you honestly believe votes for the Trumpster?

You know, I don't expect to reach agreement with liberals in the pit, but it would be nice to start from a ground level of basic common sense.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »
Libtards are obviously struggling to deal with the knowledge it was actually their programming that was fake news, rather than fox news.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 08:00:52 PM »
Trump has a historically low approval rating, finding agents who don’t think he’s an idiot to investigate him would probably be hard to do.  I heard Elliot Ness really respected the hell out of Al Capone and that’s why he was assigned to bring him down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2017, 08:13:21 PM »
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/939514604895588354

I think you know this, and if you don't, you should.... there is a whole swath of big government republicans that detest Trump, and a bunch of registered Dems that voted for him. So saying "so and so is a Republican so he can't be biased against Trump" is really really stupid. Thought exercise - how many of the folks named in that tweet do you honestly believe votes for the Trumpster?

You know, I don't expect to reach agreement with liberals in the pit, but it would be nice to start from a ground level of basic common sense.

You just restated option #3. I don't think you know this, but people can both have political views and also conduct unbiased investigations. It necessarily happens literally all the time.

The Big Train

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2017, 08:16:26 PM »
Libtards are obviously struggling to deal with the knowledge it was actually their programming that was fake news, rather than fox news.

I’m still waiting for the end of days prophecy that has been “delayed” twice now by Fox News to actually happen.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
Did you ever notice how all of these blown stories are anti-Trump? Almost like this sloppy or deliberately crap reporting is driven by an agenda....

The Big Train

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »
Just like the Access Hollywood tape. Complete blown story.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 09:03:19 PM »
Did you ever notice how all of these blown stories are anti-Trump? Almost like this sloppy or deliberately crap reporting is driven by an agenda....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.npr.org/2017/09/15/551163406/fox-news-has-yet-to-explain-what-what-wrong-in-seth-rich-story
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:22 PM »
Pizzagate

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:56 PM »
...I mean, do you really want to do this?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2017, 06:33:07 AM »
I was referring to the Trump/Russia "issue." Pretty funny that you had to go back over a year, tho, to a couple of Clinton stories.... :lol:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2017, 07:16:23 AM »

Look up selection bias.

Not sure about what you’re trying to say, but I’ve read the polls that show the people who trust Donald Trump over “their favorite news source” are overwhelmingly conservative. That might help explain why it seems to you like only anti-Trump articles are not 100% accurate.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 10:14:40 AM »
Trump has a highet believability rating than the media, ftr
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »
Just waiting on the moment Dems turn on Mueller, but, they’re back on the Jim “unilateral decision” Comey bandwagon again.