Author Topic: Nebraska sucks  (Read 2494 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Nebraska sucks
« on: November 18, 2017, 07:29:45 PM »
And I think that's pretty funny, but kinda but sad.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Nebraska sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »
I can’t decide if I want them to keep sucking ass or not.  I try and be kind, and I know it’s not right to wish them the worst, but I really dislike them.

Maybe just one more crap coach, THEN I will ease up on them. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 07:34:02 PM »
Maybe Frost publicly snubbing them, and another Callahan type crap show.

The Big Train

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 07:35:02 PM »
I absolutely love that they suck Chings.  I will forever not like them and it gives me great joy knowing they are not doing well.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 07:38:05 PM »
Oh, its fantastic.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 07:39:27 PM »
I absolutely love that they suck Chings.  I will forever not like them and it gives me great joy knowing they are not doing well.

yes but this is all they have and it makes it kinda sad

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2017, 07:40:09 PM »

Nope.

The Big Train

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 07:41:15 PM »

Nope.

Yeah I will never have any sadness that they suck.  None whatsoever.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
i honestly had no idea how bad they were, they are completely irrelevant to me
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 07:44:24 PM »
Maybe it's pity that I feel...like when the bad guy dies at the end and he just wanted to be loved.

The Big Train

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 07:45:24 PM »
Do you think they would ever feel pity for us?  No.  I wish them the absolute worst forever.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2017, 07:45:36 PM »
They are what I would expect from a tier state north of Kansas.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2017, 07:56:23 PM »
Nubb football:

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 08:06:02 PM »

Nope.
No

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 08:09:24 PM »

The get pretty jazzed for the volleyball squad.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 08:29:34 PM »
Nubb fans are a universally tucks. The if not Frost support for Bielema and Bohl on huskerboard confirms

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »
Frost will probably take the UF job, right?

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 08:56:36 PM »
Do you think the home fans still stay and applaud the other team as they exit the field after they just piss pounded their beloved Nubbs?  I can't remember the year but I was there when we beat the piss out of them and there were like 20 Nubb fans in the stadium as the game ended.  They loved to tell everyone how great their fan base was...it's easy to be a great fan base when you are winning.  Shitdom couldn't happen to a "classier" bunch of fans.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 09:00:27 PM »
Do you think the home fans still stay and applaud the other team as they exit the field after they just piss pounded their beloved Nubbs?  I can't remember the year but I was there when we beat the piss out of them and there were like 20 Nubb fans in the stadium as the game ended.  They loved to tell everyone how great their fan base was...it's easy to be a great fan base when you are winning.  Shitdom couldn't happen to a "classier" bunch of fans.

It was 03, I was there too. It was incredible.

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »
Our seats were in the visitors corner in 2010. There was this nub woman in the row in front of us with an annoying high pitched voice that made a point of loudly expressing her disappointment about any penalty going against K State after NU was already so far in front of us as to not make a difference. Pissed my whole family off. eff Nebraska and all their bullshit "classy" fans.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2017, 09:10:39 PM »
I went to every game in Lincoln from 95 through 03. The Nebraska fan perception changed a lot once we beat them in 98. We were lovable losers before then and not a threat, but it changed once we became legit competition.

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2017, 09:10:55 PM »

One of the better weekends of my life.  My buddy and I got tanked the night before the game and tried to take a heavy metal park bench back to our room in the Cornhusker only to get lost and wind up on the roof of the adjacent tower.  We sat in the park bench for a while enjoying the night sky, eventually got bored and threw the bench off the roof and went back to our room.  When we got up to go to the game we were walking thru the hotel and saw some orange cones in the middle of the lobby.  We looked up and the park bench was crashed thru a skylight hanging from the roof halfway into the lobby.   I haven't been back to Lincoln since.

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2017, 09:34:32 PM »

One of the better weekends of my life.  My buddy and I got tanked the night before the game and tried to take a heavy metal park bench back to our room in the Cornhusker only to get lost and wind up on the roof of the adjacent tower.  We sat in the park bench for a while enjoying the night sky, eventually got bored and threw the bench off the roof and went back to our room.  When we got up to go to the game we were walking thru the hotel and saw some orange cones in the middle of the lobby.  We looked up and the park bench was crashed thru a skylight hanging from the roof halfway into the lobby.   I haven't been back to Lincoln since.
Good lord
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2017, 09:40:29 PM »

Yeah, great weekend, you could have killed someone :rolleyes:

Nebraska deserves their current state in the football world.

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2017, 09:55:17 PM »

Yeah, great weekend, you could have killed someone :rolleyes:

Nebraska deserves their current state in the football world.

Settle down Dad.  If I had a nickel for everytime I did something where myself or someone else coulda died I’d have a shitload of nickels