Author Topic: Worst Win in Program History  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Worst Win in Program History
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:03:06 PM »
Imho, YES. Our coaching staff (sans Sean on ST of course) was completely outmatched by a crew of retards, unprepared, and generally oblivious. The players  (sans DJamer Reed) seemed uninterested. The game was circa 1986 unwatchable.

I challenge to find a worse win in history.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Win in Program History
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 08:25:10 PM »
We aren't very good.. never felt the game was in doubt but still.. just not good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:30:45 PM »
I would say at a few points in the game I was like 15% sure we could possibly lose. The rest of the time I never really doubted we would win, but yeah, we are absolutely awful and it was a chore to make it through that game. Woof. 

I would say this is up there with our worst wins in the last 30 years. Our 10-7 squeaker against Eastern Kentucky had me in a full-on meltdown, but that team turned out to be good. I have no hope with this team.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 08:33:37 PM »
They seriously outgained us...a team that had no yards last week nearly put 500 on us. Jesus christ.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »
Texas Tech is going to gain 800 yards on us.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »
I would say at a few points in the game I was like 15% sure we could possibly lose. The rest of the time I never really doubted we would win, but yeah, we are absolutely awful and it was a chore to make it through that game. Woof. 

I would say this is up there with our worst wins in the last 30 years. Our 10-7 squeaker against Eastern Kentucky had me in a full-on meltdown, but that team turned out to be good. I have no hope with this team.

Sort of felt like I was sitting in the rain watching a Ron Prince team play UMass.