Author Topic: Delton thoughts  (Read 9153 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Delton thoughts
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2017, 12:44:33 PM »
Do you guys forget that Roberson played with a great defense? With our defense you absolutely must be score 30 a game to expect to win

No one forgot that, it's just irrelevant to the conversation.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »
“It’s part of playing quarterback here,” Delton said. “You are going to take some beatings every now and then.”

http://amp.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article180854576.html

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2017, 03:32:19 PM »
just finished re-watching the game.   Delton was excellent for most of this game.  People calling for Sky are likely the same folks calling for Bill's job and will be the first ones to bitch when their "replacement" falls on his face.  Sky may be fantastic (hope he is) but Delton deserves the chance he's being given.  He did nothing that makes we think he's not more than capable.

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2017, 03:32:27 PM »
I don't love him starting this week, only because I have no idea how he can be anywhere close to healthy.
exactly, not to mention its against ku so we honestly shouldn't need him.

This 100%. If we want to roll the dice against TT and have Ertz plan then fine I guess. But Delton has been fairly good. Let him have this.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2017, 03:37:41 PM »
just finished re-watching the game.   Delton was excellent for most of this game.  People calling for Sky are likely the same folks calling for Bill's job and will be the first ones to bitch when their "replacement" falls on his face.  Sky may be fantastic (hope he is) but Delton deserves the chance he's being given.  He did nothing that makes we think he's not more than capable.

I don't think there are even close to as many people calling for Skylar as there are wanting Bill to step down/leave.