Author Topic: We're going to absolutely throttle Vandy  (Read 55694 times)

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: We're going to absolutely throttle Vandy
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2017, 03:14:12 PM »
their football team loves losing just as much as they love raping women. which is to say they really love losing.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2017, 04:07:04 PM »
OFFICIAL PREDICTION:  Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT 76 Kansas 0; this will be the same score as another famous 76-0 game in Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT history.

Shurmur will pass for roughly 600 yards; Webb will run for 315 yards.  We will hold a 44-16 time-of-possession advantage.

Our walk-ons will see their first work of the season.  This will be an epic curb-stomping of a vastly over-matched and undereducated opponent. 

The plump, purple people will cry into their Milwaukee's Best before returning to their vintage cars for a night's rest.  The drive home to Kansas and their single-wide trailers will be long and arduous.  (Lesson: Don't buy the $15 tires at Wal-Mart).

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.
You aren't playing Kansas then ya that score would probably be a reality

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2017, 04:11:06 PM »
OFFICIAL PREDICTION:  Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT 76 Kansas 0; this will be the same score as another famous 76-0 game in Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT history.

Shurmur will pass for roughly 600 yards; Webb will run for 315 yards.  We will hold a 44-16 time-of-possession advantage.

Our walk-ons will see their first work of the season.  This will be an epic curb-stomping of a vastly over-matched and undereducated opponent. 

The plump, purple people will cry into their Milwaukee's Best before returning to their vintage cars for a night's rest.  The drive home to Kansas and their single-wide trailers will be long and arduous.  (Lesson: Don't buy the $15 tires at Wal-Mart).

Most Sincerely,

A very, very successful Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT graduate that has lots, and lots, and lots of money.
You aren't playing Kansas then ya that score would probably be a reality

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Pro-Tip from HFBIQ-  This guy is a dip crap.  :jerk:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2017, 04:39:41 PM »
Some people say that I'm pretty, some people say that I'm wealthy--surrounded by beautiful women, I will agree with them both.  I am pretty wealthy.

Listen, there is no reason for the plump, purple people to dislike Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT.  We are the people that you admire; our success is that which you aspire to have.  We are the example for your children that you do not set for them, well.

There is a reason why we are a Top nationally-ranked University.  Aside from the miraculous work we have conducted in the fields of heart transplantation and combatting Alzheimer's, we are also very attractive generally--with lots of toys and great worldly adventures.

As I stand before this mirror naked (my personal trainer just left), I am reminded that there is perfection in this World.  I'm here to offer to you a brief glimpse at it.

Most Sincerely,

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2017, 04:47:34 PM »

We have a saying here in Kansas:

Money can buy you happiness, but it can't buy you a single updog.

Think about that buddy.

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2017, 04:53:34 PM »
Weak sauce--and dated, Dog.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2017, 06:26:40 PM »
i know we like to joke around a lot on this board, but something that is very troubling to me, and i can't imagine i'm alone here, is the chains on the vandy helmets. i mean we're talking about an unashamed stars and bars slave state forcing black student athletes to have chains on their heads. very disturbing to me. does anyone from vandy honestly think that's ok?

This bothers me too.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2017, 06:52:33 PM »
also the white student athletes of irish descent also have to wear the chains on the helmets. where is the outrage wackycat?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2017, 06:56:05 PM »
Pelt count?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2017, 09:35:56 PM »
i grabbed my first pelt a couple hours after getting into town this afternoon
met her as i walked the campus and had her show me around the place.  then i took her pelt

have another pelt meeting me for mimosas in the morning.  i'll have her pelt soon enough

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2017, 09:56:06 PM »
Some people say that I'm pretty, some people say that I'm wealthy--surrounded by beautiful women, I will agree with them both.  I am pretty wealthy.

Listen, there is no reason for the plump, purple people to dislike Vanderbilt...VANDERBILT.  We are the people that you admire; our success is that which you aspire to have.  We are the example for your children that you do not set for them, well.

There is a reason why we are a Top nationally-ranked University.  Aside from the miraculous work we have conducted in the fields of heart transplantation and combatting Alzheimer's, we are also very attractive generally--with lots of toys and great worldly adventures.

As I stand before this mirror naked (my personal trainer just left), I am reminded that there is perfection in this World.  I'm here to offer to you a brief glimpse at it.

Most Sincerely,

I like your style.  And I am certainly willing to consider that some Vandy grads aren't short, fat and smelly.  I assume there is an exception to every rule.  We may have a bit in common.  Just consider me your younger, better looking bro.  Sure, we won the war and will win the game but we share some things.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2017, 11:00:17 PM »
PELTRACKER

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2017, 11:01:41 PM »

Most Sincerely,

I like your style.  And I am certainly willing to consider that some Vandy grads aren't short, fat and smelly.  I assume there is an exception to every rule.  We may have a bit in common.  Just consider me your younger, better looking bro.  Sure, we won the war and will win the game but we share some things.

I'm willing to consider that, too. But they are in a conference with Mizzou and Arkansas. And they even invited MU to their house. Pretty damning.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2017, 07:15:46 AM »
We have ou and isu... Glass houses and whatnot
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2017, 08:23:42 AM »
^ He has a point.

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2017, 08:34:25 AM »
i know we like to joke around a lot on this board, but something that is very troubling to me, and i can't imagine i'm alone here, is the chains on the vandy helmets. i mean we're talking about an unashamed stars and bars slave state forcing black student athletes to have chains on their heads. very disturbing to me. does anyone from vandy honestly think that's ok?

This bothers me too.

You just might be alone.

You do realize that Cornelius Vanderbilt was from New York and contributed significantly to the Union war effort during the Civil War? The chain you reference might actually represent an anchor chain (hence also the "Deep Water" reference). As in pertaining to a ship, boat or other watercraft, which the Commodore was known for and made at least his initial fortune from.

Just because someone drank from it when you weren't looking, doesn't mean the glass in necessarily half empty.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2017, 08:36:37 AM »
That don't make no sense
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2017, 09:33:09 AM »
i just heard this on the radio but i cannot believe it's true: Vanderbilt has not defeated a ranked noncon opponent since 1946

:sdeek:

Offline EIGHTLUG

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2017, 09:49:38 AM »
i just heard this on the radio but i cannot believe it's true: Vanderbilt has not defeated a ranked noncon opponent since 1946

:sdeek:

...Honestly though, are you really surprised? Want to read something else that will perplex you? This is off their Scout board:

SEC POWER RANKINGS

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Georgia
4. Auburn
5. South Carolina
6. Miss State
7. Vanderbilt
8. Arkansas
9. Ole Miss
10. Tennessee
11. Kentucky
12. Florida
13. Texas A&M
14. Missouri

These badasses are self proclaimed mid-pack in the SEC.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:50:56 AM by EIGHTLUG »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »
those idiots are in clear violation of Goal #12

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »
i know you guys like to joke a lot but I cant tell if your joking this time or not but i might warn you to watch the documentery series they did on vanderbit last season james franklin has them going places and we shouldnt take them lightly or else

but that being said if i had to pick a winner it would be wildcats because wildcats take it to the rim elevate and SLAM DUNK!!!!!!  SLAM!!! JAM!!! IN YOU'RE FACE VANDY
i got a laptop now

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2017, 01:31:59 PM »

:frown:

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2017, 01:40:34 PM »
When the Community College of Kansas hires a new coach, apparently, two boxes must be checked:  Primarily, is he white? (check) and, secondly, is he really, really old? (check).  He might be a good coach, but you've been horrible without him.  Didn't he retire once?

Since you have no plan for a replacement, and no one desires to live there--perhaps, you should consider avoiding the sport altogether.  Of course, I'm just a sane person providing advice about reality.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2017, 01:41:59 PM »
Might want to check the skin color of our previous coach previous to DOD 2.0

Offline NC Dores

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2017, 01:49:41 PM »
I'm not saying that all Kansans are racist; I'm suggesting that all Kansans are conveniently racist.

Your coach is most geriatric; you should consider a plan for the future.