Author Topic: LOL DEMOCRATS  (Read 31459 times)

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #601 on: October 20, 2022, 11:11:46 AM »
I was not aware of this Klein fellow until a month or two ago. Talk about a sad case of mental illness.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 21, 2022, 12:50:02 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 21, 2022, 01:00:08 PM »
This is why you should only prank people you know.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 21, 2022, 01:23:16 PM »
Who is more of a Drake guy over Ye?  Good lord gross

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 21, 2022, 04:27:19 PM »
Why is this here? Also, once again, for like the 10 billionth time, why can't people just leave other people the eff alone? Good for her.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 23, 2022, 10:32:32 PM »
“Dem” is right there in the Fox News headline

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 24, 2022, 12:35:40 PM »
“Dem” is right there in the Fox News headline

lmao, fox news...just casual obvious lies

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2022, 01:08:17 PM »
Looking at the replies to that tweet, the canvasser is a nazi. So, I'd wait for more information before passing judgment on that one.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2022, 01:39:03 PM »
Looking at the replies to that tweet, the canvasser is a nazi. So, I'd wait for more information before passing judgment on that one.
That would explain why Marco is just factually reporting on the injuries without expressing any concern or sympathy for the person, which initially struck me as odd.

Also those pics have real Tinder Swindler vibes.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 04:34:35 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 24, 2022, 04:38:48 PM »
I was told that if you were of non anglo/white decent you couldn't possibly ever associate with ultra-nationalists and white supremacists

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 24, 2022, 04:41:07 PM »
I was told that if you were of non anglo/white decent you couldn't possibly ever associate with ultra-nationalists and white supremacists
Who told you this?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 24, 2022, 04:41:20 PM »
Maybe he did get beat up. Maybe he tripped and fell down some stairs. I'm waiting on a police report to verify what happened because this could easily be a "boy who tazed balls" situation.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #619 on: October 24, 2022, 04:45:59 PM »
Maybe he did get beat up. Maybe he tripped and fell down some stairs. I'm waiting on a police report to verify what happened because this could easily be a "boy who tazed balls" situation.
With no other sources we just have to take Marco’s word for it. We do already know the assailants were all animals who could talk, which narrows down the list of suspects substantially.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 24, 2022, 06:04:55 PM »
Who told you this?

It's just an asinine claim, as if we don't know who Enrique Tarrio, Kanye West, Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, Sheriff Ruckus Clark, The Coon Hodge Twins, Jason Whitlock, and that Asian dude on twitter who marches with white supremacists and whines about antifa whenever he gets his ass kicked are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 24, 2022, 06:38:24 PM »
#neocongE has assured me that since Zelensky is Jewish, that there's no way that ultra-nationalists with Nazi'esque tendencies exist in Ukraine and thus no longer take part in military operations on behalf of Ukraine.

But I do enjoy the "everyone who disagrees with us" is a White Supremacist mantra, and the current meltdown by two #blueanon thought leaders which imply that Hispanics in South Florida now suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.   :thumbsup:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 25, 2022, 06:10:54 AM »
#neocongE has assured me that since Zelensky is Jewish, that there's no way that ultra-nationalists with Nazi'esque tendencies exist in Ukraine and thus no longer take part in military operations on behalf of Ukraine.

But I do enjoy the "everyone who disagrees with us" is a White Supremacist mantra, and the current meltdown by two #blueanon thought leaders which imply that Hispanics in South Florida now suffer from Stockholm Syndrome.   :thumbsup:

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 25, 2022, 01:23:54 PM »
https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1584564895605198849?s=20&t=qNDvij9UA1XULEXSzCUxXA

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/10/24/man-accused-of-attacking-rubio-staffer-but-police-account-differs-from-senators/

Police arrested a 25-year-old man accused of attacking a canvasser handing out political flyers on Sunday evening in Hialeah.

According to the police report, the victim was distributing flyers at about 6:30 p.m. at East 60th Street and First Avenue when Javier Lopez attacked him.

The victim was campaigning for Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, who is running for reelection against Democratic Rep. Val Demings, the former police chief of Orlando.

“Last night one of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt and a (DeSantis) hat was brutally attacked by (four) animals who told him Republicans weren’t allowed in their (Hialeah) neighborhood,” Rubio tweeted late Monday morning. “He suffered internal bleeding, a broken jaw & will need facial reconstructive surgery.”

But a Hialeah police arrest report obtained by Local 10 News contains no mention of any stated political motivation.

Looks like Marco embellished a few of the details of this story.