Author Topic: LOL DEMOCRATS  (Read 30440 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2021, 06:40:26 PM »
https://sentinelksmo.org/shawnee-mission-school-district-thinks-thanksgiving-christmas-are-racist/

Wacky, this looks like one of those obscure sites my mom tries to link me to but I refuse to click on it, lolz. What the hell is this?

The premise of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is that race drives everything in this country, including, apparently, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Blaming this on supply chain issues is absurd.  Even if supply chain issues prompted menu modifications, holiday-themed meal celebrations could still take place.  District officials are just using the supply chain as an excuse to cover up their latest assault on children’s minds and American traditions.

District officials aren’t saying what insidious aspects they are ‘learning’ about Thanksgiving and Christmas that violate their worship of critical race theory (aka, diversity, equity, and inclusion.)  But we can be assured their reasoning would be a ridiculous ‘dog ate my homework’ word salad if they did offer an excuse.  How stupid must Hubbard and Board President Heather Ousley think parents and staff are to believe district officials suddenly had a racist epiphany about Thanksgiving and Christmas?

It’s a good thing that school isn’t in session on July 4, or Shawnee Mission would probably cancel Independence Day.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2021, 06:49:34 PM »
Lol. My mother in law sent it in a group text to the whole family.  :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2021, 06:57:56 PM »
That, uh, "article" is nonsense Wackster. Yet you've proudly posted it in multiple threads. You're losing your touch. Much, much too much.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2021, 11:42:14 PM »
I love the crap out of Thanksgiving, but are we doing the thing where we act like colonialism didn't lead to the slaughter of millions of natives? That's what we're going to do? Wacky, you're talking to real people here, we won't think less of you for accepting well documented, undisputed American history.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2021, 09:01:45 AM »
I love the crap out of Thanksgiving, but are we doing the thing where we act like colonialism didn't lead to the slaughter of millions of natives? That's what we're going to do? Wacky, you're talking to real people here, we won't think less of you for accepting well documented, undisputed American history.

I've always viewed the Thanksgiving origin story about the pilgrims and Indians having a meal together as being something that is less likely to have actually happened than any story in the bible is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2021, 09:29:17 AM »

I've always viewed the Thanksgiving origin story about the pilgrims and Indians having a meal together as being something that is less likely to have actually happened than any story in the bible is.

Like an immaculate conception guy who later rises from the dead? 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2021, 09:34:58 AM »
lol. RELIGION AND PEACE!!! :curse:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2021, 09:36:17 AM »

Like an immaculate conception guy who later rises from the dead?

Yeah, that is way more plausible.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2021, 03:35:44 PM »
Anyone else think the democrats look like those cheesedicks railing against violent video games and movies with this Gosar censure stuff? Or are they correct that this is a sinister incitement of political violence?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2021, 03:39:43 PM »
It's kind of eyerolly but I also am fine with congress deciding to enforce a certain level of civility between its members
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2021, 05:18:22 PM »
If any one of us posted that same video featuring a coworker in place of AOC we'd almost certainly be fired.  Also, cheesedick is a pretty good underrated and underused insult.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2021, 05:22:59 PM »
An alternative perspective....

FrioAg 005:12p
They way overreact to anything that even hints at the idea of a violent government overthrow for one reason…

They know this is how it likely ends if they are successful in the goal of turning America into a Marxist state run into the ground by elitist. And things are progressive too fast for them.

They are laying the philosophic groundwork for disarming the public, creating a national police force, turning all intelligence forces against Americans, and other counter measures they need to hold back the people from doing EXACTLY what our forefathers contemplated and built in protections for - fighting tyranny directly.

America is headed for a showdown and I think those Bolshevics at the top of the food chain know they aren't prepared for the backlash.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2021, 05:27:22 PM »
Anyone else think the democrats look like those cheesedicks railing against violent video games and movies with this Gosar censure stuff? Or are they correct that this is a sinister incitement of political violence?
It is absolutely not the right way to handle it, even if you are outraged by it.  Whining and complaining is never the way.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2021, 05:33:11 PM »
If any one of us posted that same video featuring a coworker in place of AOC we'd almost certainly be fired.  Also, cheesedick is a pretty good underrated and underused insult.

Except these folks are hired by the American people, specifically those in their districts. It's not exactly the same as a private employer where people actually are "coworkers." Starseed was correct to point out how it is eyeroll-y. I would add disingenuous pearl clutching, because you know none of these Democrats actually took it seriously or gave a crap. Just an opportunity to grandstand. I know nothing about Gosar (Arizona?) and don't really care to. I'm sure he's probably a POS pub, but it strains credulity to argue that this was a credible threat or an incitement to violence. It was just a dumb joke. Anyway, those are my thoughts. Was just curious how others felt about it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2021, 06:03:47 PM »
He's a complete and total shithead, just for the record.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2021, 06:43:51 PM »
Ok I just watched the video and am firmly in the loldemocrats camp. Good grief that's dumb

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2021, 07:00:05 PM »
I think this is it, and WARNING, TRIGGER ALERT, CREDIBLE THREATS OF POLITICAL VIOLENCE INCOMING:

https://youtu.be/ixvbCVX4cwo

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2021, 07:50:57 PM »
I think there's a good chance this played out almost exactly like he wanted.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2021, 09:25:36 PM »

I'm 100% certain he did not want to get stripped of his committee assignments.

Also why are y'all acting like it was this video that got him censured and stripped of his committees? The video was a convenient excuse to pop him for the white supremacy and January 6th.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2021, 09:47:05 PM »

Also why are y'all acting like it was this video that got him censured and stripped of his committees? The video was a convenient excuse to pop him for the white supremacy and January 6th.

Ya, he may not have expected Dems to go that far. I was referring more to the "triggered libs" and media attention it received. There was a post in the pit about pubs choosing to elect trolls yesterday. Gosar definitely falls into that bucket with Greene, Boerbert, Gaetz, etc.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2021, 09:50:23 PM »

Really? Cause it seems like a dream MAGA scenario to me. Claim you can’t do crap legislatively because of the liberal elites but your constituents really need to stick it to them by voting you back into office for literally nothing because you’re not gonna back down.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2021, 10:44:50 PM »
pretty embarrassing display by house dems (and yes, also by gosar, but he's assumed to be embarrassing).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2021, 06:01:01 PM »
more of a lol @ journalism deal.  but still, lol.

https://twitter.com/adamwren/status/1466582957641117701
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2021, 07:14:43 PM »
“who frequently appears on Dr. Phil” should never appear in a sincere endorsement

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2021, 07:28:26 PM »
Trial Balloon Pete!