Author Topic: Favorite K-State Writer of all time? - It's Jmart, leader of Rivals.com K-State  (Read 72082 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
does anyone still own or work for kstate online?
we understand it better now that the american century is over and some of us sound more and more like serbs.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Owned by the guy who owns the Nebraska site, and as far as I can tell they have two employees, Derek Young and Grant Flanders.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i've heard of the first guy, so i guess that's a positive.
we understand it better now that the american century is over and some of us sound more and more like serbs.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
The second guy sounds absolutely made up.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s one guy doing basically everything and the other made up guy posts something once a week. They need to bring back Bart Raygun. Honestly they need to get a non traditional drake law student who used to work for the Des Moines Register on the payroll but that will never happen.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Flanders is the basketball guy,.Young is the football guy, not much basketball stuff going on right now.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
It’s one guy doing basically everything and the other made up guy posts something once a week. They need to bring back Bart Raygun. Honestly they need to get a non traditional drake law student who used to work for the Des Moines Register on the payroll but that will never happen.
There is no way someone like that would demean themselves to working for KSO while kicking so much asch being a BSAC in Iowa.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
God no. Gross
:adios: