Author Topic: Bernie and fellow hate heathens trying to keep Christians out of government  (Read 13515 times)

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Bernie Sanders quote defending himself.
"I’m not the most religious of folks. I don’t know if heaven exists. But if it does, then everybody has the right to eternal life there. Nobody should be “condemned” just because he doesn’t have enough money or the right skin color or doesn’t believe in the God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Whoever God is, I am certain that he/she/zir will save everyone, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise, not even God explicitly telling me that those who reject the salvation of Jesus will not be saved."

Give a man enough rope...  :lol:
:dunno:

Sounds fine to me. Pretty inclusive belief that if there is a "god" and "afterlife" then all people would get to go to heaven. Now about those other religions whose beliefs "condemn" other people to "hell" if they deny their form of "god"... That's pretty rough ridin' stupid.

You don't understand what he's saying there do you?  :lol:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Bernie Sanders quote defending himself.
"I’m not the most religious of folks. I don’t know if heaven exists. But if it does, then everybody has the right to eternal life there. Nobody should be “condemned” just because he doesn’t have enough money or the right skin color or doesn’t believe in the God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Whoever God is, I am certain that he/she/zir will save everyone, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise, not even God explicitly telling me that those who reject the salvation of Jesus will not be saved.?

More evidence Bernie is a fucktard. How can anyone support this guy is beyond me.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd