Author Topic: Gianforte  (Read 8125 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Gianforte
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »
Oh, I've never heard this talking point before.  I didn't realize early voting was frowned upon by the right. How is it more susceptible to voter fraud?

Other than giving the fraudsters more time to operate, it isn't. The problem isn't outright voter fraud, but what I refer to as vote harvesting - rounding up dumbasses who otherwise wouldn't vote and either  busing them in or gathering absentee ballots. Again, this happens on Election Day, too, but early voting allows a much larger window.

The Dems love this because liberal voters are by their nature more prone to be lazy/disengaged. The Dems would not favor making it as easy and as early to vote as possible if they didn't see an advantage. They've been perfecting vote harvesting since the old Tammany Hall days. The GOP is catching up but that's not the point - vote harvesting dumbs down the voting pool and undermines Democracy.

And no, that doesn't mean early voting isn't a convenience for many intelligent people - of course it is. So would voting online, and it would be an even worse idea for the same reason.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2017, 06:34:39 PM »
Republicans hate the will of the people, sad but predictable
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2017, 06:49:42 PM »
Republicans hate the will of the people, sad but predictable

Campaigns canvassing communities a month in advance to collect as many absentee ballots as possible from disengaged and lazy people = "will of the people." Sad but predicable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2017, 12:50:30 AM »
Nothing wrong with early voting, but it shoots down KSUw's point that the Dems couldn't beat a guy with an assault charge. Most people voted already by the time he did it. It still shows that Trumpers love violence by some of these cheerleading comments

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2017, 04:59:40 AM »

Quote from: K-S-U
Voting is great except when it's someone who wasn't probably gonna vote. People who maybe weren't gonna vote shouldn't be allowed to vote! Voting should be hard to do. :curse:

Also lol @ "fraudsters." I mean, my god. :lol:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:07:37 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2017, 06:44:16 AM »
He's no Ted Kennedy (2x dem presidential candidate and hooker murderer), that's for sure.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »
North Carolina Congressman Bob Etheridge, a seven-term elected Democrat, was asked by a student reporter if he supported the “Obama agenda.” Etheridge promptly attempted to grab the reporter’s cell phone camera, then grab the reporter’s wrist, demanding, “Who are you! Tell me who you are… I have a right to know who you are!” One of the student’s friends, who caught the incident on camera, said, “We’re just here for a project.” When the student in Etheridge’s grip asked to be released, Etheridge instead grabbed him by the neck.

Here’s the footage:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16876/flashback-democratic-congressman-attacked-student-ben-shapiro

AMAZE

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2017, 09:26:32 AM »
He's no Ted Kennedy (2x dem presidential candidate and hooker murderer), that's for sure.
Hooker?  Are you saying Mary Jo Kopechne was a hooker or did he kill someone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2017, 10:16:18 AM »

Teflon Ted was BITB
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2017, 10:51:10 AM »
North Carolina Congressman Bob Etheridge, a seven-term elected Democrat, was asked by a student reporter if he supported the “Obama agenda.” Etheridge promptly attempted to grab the reporter’s cell phone camera, then grab the reporter’s wrist, demanding, “Who are you! Tell me who you are… I have a right to know who you are!” One of the student’s friends, who caught the incident on camera, said, “We’re just here for a project.” When the student in Etheridge’s grip asked to be released, Etheridge instead grabbed him by the neck.

Here’s the footage:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16876/flashback-democratic-congressman-attacked-student-ben-shapiro

AMAZE

Weird, that guy lost the election as a like 6 time incumbent.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2017, 11:11:30 AM »

Here’s the footage:

AMAZE

Weird, that guy lost the election as a like 6 time incumbent.

He didn't lose you stupid rat, he was immediately appointed agency head in the democrat governor's administration and then ran for governor.

Claiming Gio is "infit" for office when the democrat option is a neerdowell folk singer is pretty lol

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2017, 11:23:38 AM »
You love to be wrong.

Etheridge was re-elected in 2008 with 67 percent of the vote.

On election day Ellmers was elected with 50 percent of the vote to Etheridge's 49 percent, while Rose received 2 percent.[36] On November 4, 2010, Etheridge had yet to concede despite the Associated Press declaring Ellmers the winner.[37] On November 12 Etheridge confirmed he would seek a recount,[38] after which he conceded on November 19.[39] Ellmers was again re-elected in 2012[40] and 2014.[41] Etheridge unsuccessfully ran for Governor of North Carolina in 2012.

So weird, the guy lost 20 points after attacking someone. Republicans actually gain more votes when they do it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2017, 11:34:32 AM »
Oh, I figured it out! this guy lost because he apologized and said there was no excuse for his actions, that Montana guy said the reporter was lying and deserved it anyway

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »
2010 was a great year for democrat congressmen. Just as good as 2008.  :lol:

Appoint him to a cabinet position and run him for governor. No hypocrisy to there.

It's a race to the bottom and the libtards are setting the precedent. 

Hyperpartisan lib is blind to all things democrat.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »
Dear libtards,

If you're going to be a huge stupid hypocrite all of the time, you probably shouldn't get so butthurt when you get drilled for being a hypocrite.

Your Pal,
Sugar Dick

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2017, 01:02:08 PM »

Here’s the footage:

AMAZE
Did this actually happen? Dax, just use one account

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »
There's video of it. But it wasn't newsworthy then, nor did it make him "unfit" and he was staunchly defended by dems as being "in the right" and continues to receive dem support.

AMAZE

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2017, 01:15:09 PM »

Here’s the footage:

AMAZE
Did this actually happen? Dax, just use one account

It happened. He hasn't won an election since.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2017, 03:59:01 PM »
No need to get elected when you your dem hombres keep appointing you head of state admin agencies.

Tough break NC broke red, or he'd be senator.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2017, 04:46:28 PM »
Has fsd admitted he was wrong about the NC guy when he said the guy didn't lose any elections?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2017, 05:39:42 PM »
Lib7 is losing his crap over the fact his dems ran a guy for congress in 2010 who choked a reporter 4 months before the election but remained on the ticket.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2017, 05:43:54 PM »
But but but he lost 50-49* so dems didnt support him!

*highest percentage to vote dem this decade in the NC-2

What a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
so you were wrong?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2017, 05:59:56 PM »
Poor lib7 and his gross hypocrisy, ITT:

They love physical assault

Not surprised that anti-lifer KSUW encourages acts physical violence against people he disagrees with.

We don't even know the opinions of the victim, he was assaulted just for asking a legitimate question

And also very popular with the type of person that would consider voting republican in the first place.

Early voting is fine, voting for pieces of crap is the problem, but republicans love voting for pieces of crap

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2017, 06:02:16 PM »
Assault is totally cool...if you're a dem shill