Author Topic: If you are close  (Read 4595 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: If you are close
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 07:09:27 PM »
Give MIR a hug. This is the most angry I've seen him in a long time. Maybe it's anger about oscar. Maybe it's repressed rage. But apparently he needs support.

MiR you are indeed married to a white woman. You tried to say I was wrong, then I met your family and your wife. I'll refresh your memory. I said you would a white woman before a black woman so you could bitch more. You said you're wife was black and the coward Trim backed you up. Your wife is white as snow and you are a liar.

what a terrible lie, your life must be ruined
Given the context it was his only way to refute what I said.

It was a race issue and I said that MIR would choose a white woman over a black woman so that he'd have more to be angry about. He replied that his wife was black and then I met him and his wife is white.

It was a cheap lie. Unnecessary. But MIR says a lot of Bullshit on here.

When I first joined I couldn't tell a TRIM Post from a MIR post. Then MIR decided to be his own person. But MIR came back into the fold. Both just message board like teens. One cries the other snarks.

It's all posting about how above everyone they are. It's unfounded like the ball dad saying he is better than Jordan. The tape comes out and we all see the truth

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 07:43:17 PM »
Give MIR a hug. This is the most angry I've seen him in a long time. Maybe it's anger about oscar. Maybe it's repressed rage. But apparently he needs support.

MiR you are indeed married to a white woman. You tried to say I was wrong, then I met your family and your wife. I'll refresh your memory. I said you would a white woman before a black woman so you could bitch more. You said you're wife was black and the coward Trim backed you up. Your wife is white as snow and you are a liar.

It was a race issue and I said that MIR would choose a white woman over a black woman so that he'd have more to be angry about. He replied that his wife was black and then I met him and his wife is white.

When I first joined I couldn't tell a TRIM Post from a MIR post. Then MIR decided to be his own person. But MIR came back into the fold. Both just message board like teens. One cries the other snarks.

It's all posting about how above everyone they are. It's unfounded like the ball dad saying he is better than Jordan. The tape comes out and we all see the truth

I can't really argue against your points but the world is full of losers man, you can't let all of them bother you
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 08:13:33 PM »
@mir challenge this man to a tennis match

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2017, 08:16:58 PM »
So anyone who doesn't post their IRL name here for all you weirdos to Facebook stalk is a coward?  :buh-bye:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2017, 08:19:07 PM »
Justin McNutt, if you insist on continuing this i have lots of questions.
1. If this happened the way you remember, no surprise I don't remember this at all, when the hell did it happen and why are you bringing it up now? If this happened it was literally years ago. It seems this is a periodic and unnecessary stirring of crap.

2. Do you really think that as an anonymous person on the internet, probably wilding out at the time, that you are entitled to truth about other anonymous people's personal lives?

3. What is the point of "MIR would choose a white woman over a black woman so that he'd have more to be angry about?" Is that a sentiment you're proud of? That's pretty embarrassing, Justin McNutt. If you are the beacon of justice and fairness you claim to be that should be something you apologise for and not something you should hold over anyone's head.

4. You started all of this by claiming that I'm "angrier than ever," what? Where does that come from, and what did I say that led you to this conclusion? Seems like you're playing the angry black man card, not so woke, Justin McNutt.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 08:20:01 PM »

He doesn't want those problems, none of you do.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 08:20:42 PM »
There are only so many gooch's in western Kansas
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 08:45:44 PM »
I also need to know the other bullshit I say on here, that's what I really want to know.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 08:57:52 PM »
Links?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »
He would lose. My game is well honed

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 09:25:16 PM »

Challenge accepted

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 09:26:24 PM »

I can't really argue against your points but the world is full of losers man, you can't let all of them bother you
Yes it is. And I am the same way in real life. I call cowards cowards, liars liars, women haters for what they are (ignorant pieces of crap). I stand up for what I feel is right and I don't care about the fall out.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 09:33:46 PM »

Yes it is. And I am the same way in real life. I call cowards cowards, liars liars, women haters for what they are (ignorant pieces of crap). I stand up for what I feel is right and I don't care about the fall out.
I can respect that

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 09:36:17 PM »

Justin McNutt, if you insist on continuing this i have lots of questions.
1. If this happened the way you remember, no surprise I don't remember this at all, when the hell did it happen and why are you bringing it up now? If this happened it was literally years ago. It seems this is a periodic and unnecessary stirring of crap.

2. Do you really think that as an anonymous person on the internet, probably wilding out at the time, that you are entitled to truth about other anonymous people's personal lives?

3. What is the point of "MIR would choose a white woman over a black woman so that he'd have more to be angry about?" Is that a sentiment you're proud of? That's pretty embarrassing, Justin McNutt. If you are the beacon of justice and fairness you claim to be that should be something you apologise for and not something you should hold over anyone's head.

4. You started all of this by claiming that I'm "angrier than ever," what? Where does that come from, and what did I say that led you to this conclusion? Seems like you're playing the angry black man card, not so woke, Justin McNutt.

1. Sorry for having a good memory?
2. I'm allowed to post what I want. My first interaction on here with you was after I drank myself into a coma over a KSU bowl loss and didn't use the ticket that trim offered. You said you'd throw me down the bramlage stairs next you saw me. I offered to be there at the next hoke game to hold you to your word and you shut your mouth. Cowards.

3. You're a liar. Nothing more need be said.

4. Yeah. You've threatened to rip off fingers and have been very hostile with your posting. It is out of character and I legit wondered about your happiness.

Yours truly,

Justin Lee McNutt

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 09:37:34 PM »

He doesn't want those problems, none of you do.
Pffffft let me know next time you are in mhk. Bring a headband and knee braces

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2017, 09:38:07 PM »

Challenge accepted
See my last post

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2017, 09:44:19 PM »
If Trim would admit that he is a huge "look at me" douche like you say, and mir would apologize for lying about the race of his wife (did this really happen?) could we squash all this SDK?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 09:51:45 PM »
There is no real beef, tube sock. I got drunk and I was angry about other things. I picked a fight with MIR because I felt he had been mean to me for a few weeks.

I talked a lot of crap and will see it through. MIR will probably beat my ass on the tennis court. But I started this and I will finish it. I acted a fool and I'll have to put up or shut up. Sober Justin hates what he said, but he said it and is not afraid of losing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2017, 09:53:50 PM »
You're a stand up dude  :cheers:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2017, 10:03:47 PM »
I wouldn't say that. I know there is always a price to pay and I always do my best to pay it. I've lost just as many fights as I have won. They are all the same. I voiced an opinion and sometimes I was the victor other times I got my nose broken, my mouth bloodied, bones in my face broken. It's all the same to me. I'll win I'll lose. I'll always be me.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 10:06:59 PM »
You didn't answer 1, 2, or 3 at all. The rip fingers off thing was clear hyperbole and not a threat to anyone, that's a flimsy premise to do this thing that you do.

I'm inclined to let this ride for obvious reasons but if you continue to insist that you
"call cowards cowards, liars liars, women haters for what they are (ignorant pieces of crap). I stand up for what I feel is right "
you are asking to have your pretty obvious hypocrisy pointed out. You did the same thing to fanning and canary, stop using flimsy premises to use this message board to attack people who you have the ability to have conversations with. And stop masquerading these things as you being a nobility superhero.

Oh and stop talking about fighting all of the time as if you actually feel threatened, no one has threatened you.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 10:24:01 PM »

You didn't answer 1, 2, or 3 at all. The rip fingers off thing was clear hyperbole and not a threat to anyone, that's a flimsy premise to do this thing that you do.

I'm inclined to let this ride for obvious reasons but if you continue to insist that you
"call cowards cowards, liars liars, women haters for what they are (ignorant pieces of crap). I stand up for what I feel is right "
you are asking to have your pretty obvious hypocrisy pointed out. You did the same thing to fanning and canary, stop using flimsy premises to use this message board to attack people who you have the ability to have conversations with. And stop masquerading these things as you being a nobility superhero.

Oh and stop talking about fighting all of the time as if you actually feel threatened, no one has threatened you.

Let nothing slide. Should I have made up with wacky and fsd in front of you? Me cutting Canary down?  Are you rough ridin' kidding? I'll assume you mistyped.

I'm too lazy to see how I failed to answer. I'll assume a post with a clear head said all I wanted to say.

No one will ever threaten me. You post that like I've stumbled upon some luck. There is a reason.

I hope you have taken time to read what I posted just before. I messed up. I'll also defend myself til death.

I don't know what more you could want. Let's play tennis, let's do 3 matches, best of three. Let's have a crowd and bets be placed.

I'm pretty sure you will win. But it will be fun. And at the end I'll give you a big hug.

You have supported me off the boards. Thank you. I wish I could take back all the mean things I said. I can't. I love you and look forward to our tennis match.

I, Justin McNutt, am sorry for attacking you.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2017, 10:26:36 PM »
Imagine if the USSR and us just played tennis and hugged.  Booooring.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2017, 10:57:47 PM »
Ping pong diplomacy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2017, 11:07:02 PM »
I'd like to live in a world where the world Cup and Olympics defined a pecking order