Author Topic: Kam was a JOKE  (Read 7261 times)

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Kam was a JOKE
« on: March 10, 2017, 10:20:14 PM »
Lost this game because of him.

Pathetic all game. Picks up his dribble like an idiot.

Just 1 of his countless terrible plays in this game

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Re: Kam was a JOKE
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 10:22:20 PM »
His TO's murder us. I do not want the ball in his hands in crunch time.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 10:22:44 PM »
Nobody seemed interested in shooting on our team. They really like passing the ball back and forth between the half court line and top of the key, though.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CatMission

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 10:32:00 PM »
Nobody seemed interested in shooting on our team. They really like passing the ball back and forth between the half court line and top of the key, though.
Wade looked scared most of the second half. He had no desire to shoot the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 10:34:13 PM »
Fire oscar and let Stokes and Wade transfer. They are all a waste of time.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 10:36:17 PM »
30% FG, 28% 3pt, 50% FT, 5 TO

Like one less hilarious TO and we probably win.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »
Ervin had 6 Reb and 2 Ast in limited minutes.

Yet I don't think Kam sat in the 2nd half.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »
Ya, sportscenter just showed me Cole Kinnamon is the real deal at St. John HS

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 11:25:14 PM »
In his pregame show Weber said they do good when we pass the ball.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 11:39:52 PM »
Last 10 games...

13-54 3pt (24%)
14-46 2 pt (30%)
37 TOs (3.7 per game)

So 33.5% eFG on 10 shot attempts and almost 4 TOs per game.  No excuse for sitting him 1/2 the game if he is sucking. Ervin been so much better the last 5 weeks

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 12:35:44 AM »
Honestly, main reason I am so pissed is because we beat a top 10 with Dean scoring 0 pts. And should have beaten a top 15 team with DJamer playing 19 minutes, scoring 3 pts on 2 FGAs.

We actually played with the toughness that so many have begged for since Frank left... And some careless possessions on offense cost us a chance to play for the Big12T title.

I still think we make the Madness.  If we win the play in game and lose to a 5/6 seed....then this train wreck loss won't be so devastating

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 12:39:14 AM »
Oh good grief

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 12:43:37 AM »
We don't beat Baylor without kam.

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2017, 12:49:37 AM »

And we don't beat Baylor in KC without Barry.  That doesn't change that both Barry and Kam have not played well as a whole since the WV win at home.

The Big Train

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 12:50:12 AM »

And we don't beat Baylor in KC without Barry.  That doesn't change that both Barry and Kam have not played well as a whole since the WV win at home.

It does change if you take one of them out.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2017, 01:01:30 AM »
Don't blame Kam or others, blame recruiting.  Weird thing is Oscar can get this group to compete at a high level sometimes.  It appears to be his thing, under recruit and coach them up to occasional decent basketball. He is one of a kind.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2017, 01:31:59 AM »
I think oscar has done a great job finding under recruited talent but has done an awful job coaching them to their potential. He's now 5 for 5 at K-State with not getting everything out of his team that was there.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2017, 01:40:08 AM »
I think oscar has done a great job finding under recruited talent but has done an awful job coaching them to their potential. He's now 5 for 5 at K-State with not getting everything out of his team that was there.
Eh he did pretty good Foster's first year. But for the most part I agree

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 01:40:29 AM »

This team being ranked 29th in kenpom with their lack of depth and lack of play maker isn't bad. Probably better than average.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 01:50:07 AM »

This team being ranked 29th in kenpom with their lack of depth and lack of play maker isn't bad. Probably better than average.

I don't know what better than average is, but I know oscar's record in close games are absolutely awful which means he isn't taking advantage of the team's talent.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 01:55:07 AM »

I don't know what better than average is, but I know oscar's record in close games are absolutely awful which means he isn't taking advantage of the team's talent.
6-7 in close games.  :dunno: 
Ever coach approaches 500 in the long run in close games. Now how they do it could be more complex.
http://barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Kansas+St.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2017, 01:57:00 AM »

Yeah, I just looked at that roster again, it wasn't very good.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2017, 02:23:56 AM »

Ever coach approaches 500 in the long run in close games. Now how they do it could be more complex.

So I looked at his five years here because I was talking about his program, not just this season. He's 5 games below .500 in his five years here which isn't terrible at all. The disturbing trend is that 5 out our 7 close losses this were because of a late game collapse of some sort, like this http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=5524 and the Weber era is filled with these type of games. Meanwhile none of our close wins were the result of a late comeback, we held on to win them all. I'm sure we have a couple in the last five years but I can't remember a single one, a lot of these though

http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=5214&y=2013
http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=122&y=2014
The gold standard http://kenpom.com/box.php?g=2062&y=2015

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2017, 02:27:27 AM »

Yeah, I just looked at that roster again, it wasn't very good.
I forgot they still had nino, gip, southwell, and spradling. That's an ok group of upperclassmen when paired with Foster.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 02:39:00 AM »

So I looked at his five years here because I was talking about his program, not just this season. He's 5 games below .500 in his five years here which isn't terrible at all. The disturbing trend is that 5 out our 7 close losses this were because of a late game collapse of some sort, like this http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=5524 and the Weber era is filled with these type of games. Meanwhile none of our close wins were the result of a late comeback, we held on to win them all. I'm sure we have a couple in the last five years but I can't remember a single one, a lot of these though

http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=5214&y=2013
http://kenpom.com/winprob.php?g=122&y=2014
The gold standard http://kenpom.com/box.php?g=2062&y=2015

It feels that way for sure. It hard for me to keep track it by memory. I do think some of the games in 2015 big 12 play we stole. Like the ISU, KU, @OU and the OU game. But the winning probabilities are all going to be bias because of how crap poor that team was on the road. It will make it look like they came back from behind because kenpom didn't believe in them.

There is also something to be said about having a player that can takeover a game late. Like Foster.