Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 60361 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2010, 08:15:20 PM »
natalie, you're in town from San Fran for a wedding, want to hit the pool and avoid ices.  make sure and wear suntan lotion.  and ice lotion.  iced.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2010, 08:56:16 PM »
Fine work 'clams.  I fear for everyones safety next large 'pak event.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2010, 09:20:53 PM »
i don't really get it. piss, can you pm me the step by step gist/brilliance of this?

thanks, best friend.

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2010, 02:42:55 AM »
Iced my first bro tonight. Nothing too special. We were doing the "bro hug" and I reached back and grabbed the Ice tucked into the back of my jeans.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:47:12 AM by TheMadCatter »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2010, 11:05:24 AM »
currently icing 12 oz mangos.  looking forward to some good brunch icing.  mangos are absolutely terrible fwiw.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »
on the same game plan. having a mimosa gathering at my place this morning, and i have about 15 smirnoff's awaiting the guests arrival.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2010, 12:12:02 PM »

currently at brunch with warm mango block in pocket, can't wait for some poor sap to try and ice me.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »
Iced Waks last night with a "whats that out the window? Oh, its an ice bro!" Bro icing.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
I guess when u r the king, you punch others. It's fine.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »
courtesy of rick daris

looks like a hotel icing.  beautiful.

yeah. so i went to kc thursday night and got kinda pak'd w/ kk, lsoc, clams and a couple of other people. stayed at a hotel on the plaza. a bro of mine who lives in kc knew that we were coming up and took friday off to hang out n stuff. he got to the hotel @ 11:00am friday to go walk and have lunch with me and our other bro that stayed in the hotel room. i was reading the paper (usa today) on of the beds when he got there. we told him all about bros icing bros and then i asked if anyone knew where the rest of the paper was. he jumped up to go grab for me and...iced. ice hidden under the rest of the paper.he  took it like a champ.

we later iced his wife at their house and then iced one of my best friends who almost died a couple of months ago and had to have a hole drilled through his skull. they didn't fare as well.  then i tried to ice a latecomer to the party the party who we filled in but they warned him about it and he managed to ice block me. not a good feeling @12:30am. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 31, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
Rumors of homeless dudes iced in Georgetown over holiday weekend. FYI: Homeless dudes seem to really, really like being iced and never offer blocks (it would be rough ridin' epic to be iceblocked by a homeless dude, if you think about it).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 31, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

Happy b-day bro! I think your ball went right over there in the rough. No its not there? What is there?

Even though its late May my car window had a little ice on it when i went to drive to the bars.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 31, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »
:lol:  great icing pics

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 31, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »
The car window one is just fantastic.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 31, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
lol, Frosty the Broman

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 31, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »
Revenge iced jmlynch today at the K. Knew he had an ice block but made sure it wasn't within arms reach.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 31, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »
Revenge iced jmlynch today at the K. Knew he had an ice block but made sure it wasn't within arms reach.

Be careful, I am in an all out icing war with a bro right now. After icing him when he got back from a run on thur night he iced the crap out of me on sun night. Twice inside and once on the car window.

**Tip** I suggest stashing ices in random friends sofa's so that you will always have ammo when you need it. This worked out well on sun night when my bro tried to ice me for the 3rd time. Luckily I retrieved the Triple Black Ice I stashed in his couch on thur night and ice blocked the crap out of him.

I also like idea of saran wrapping an ice to your leg mentioned earlier, you can never have 2 many ices on you.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 31, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
I also like idea of saran wrapping an ice to your leg mentioned earlier, you can never have 2 many ices on you.

I can promote the paranoia this fosters enough.  Just have to get them once, then, as long as you're wearing long pants, you are much safer.  Still have to pack the good on occasion though, can't let constantly know you're bluffing.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »
Not going to make that mistake again :flush:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2010, 11:06:32 PM »
icing question...

k so if a roommate attempts to ice another roommate by putting one in the shower, up on the ledge where the roommates bodywash/shampoo stands, and then the roommate he is trying to ice walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth, and sees the ice, in the shower about 8 feet away, completely out of reach and not directly presented to the icee...

does that count as an icing?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 01, 2010, 01:06:56 AM »
Going to vegas in a couple of hours for a bachelor party, should be an epic weekend of icing. Were going to ice the bachelor as soon as he gets in the limo at the airport.

I also plan on icing a bro on the strip, will post pic if successful.

*** UPDATE ON VEGAS ICINGS ***

Rented limo to pick up bachelor from the airport. While friends were in the liquor store buying beer I slipped an ice in each cooler, once they attempt to put the beer in the cooler.....

DOUBLE ICED

I always knew I'd end up seeing a Trupka doing something embarrassing on the internet... I just wouldn't have guessed it would be a photo of them improperly taking an ICE.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 01, 2010, 07:16:35 AM »
icing question...

k so if a roommate attempts to ice another roommate by putting one in the shower, up on the ledge where the roommates bodywash/shampoo stands, and then the roommate he is trying to ice walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth, and sees the ice, in the shower about 8 feet away, completely out of reach and not directly presented to the icee...

8 feet isn't arms reach.  I would say that the ice block arms reach rule should apply to having to get the ice to within the same distance for him to be iced.  Clams prolly knows the official ruling on this though.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 01, 2010, 07:48:40 AM »
icing question...

8 feet isn't arms reach.  I would say that the ice block arms reach rule should apply to having to get the ice to within the same distance for him to be iced.  Clams prolly knows the official ruling on this though.

8 feet probably is an arm length for clams.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 01, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »
icing question...

8 feet probably is an arm length for clams.

Then he would be iced

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 01, 2010, 09:50:31 AM »
here's my take:  the arms length rule applys to ice blocks, not ices...  if someone taped an ice to my car window and i see it as i'm walking down the sidewalk, i could simply not go to my car and take the bus in an effort to avoid the icing.

my take is icing is line of sight.  if you see the ice then you've been iced.  but it is open for debate, let's discuss further. 

side note, i got iced by a warm (hot) grape ice early evening yesterday.  it was in my shoe.  grape tastes fantastic.  pls ice me with more grapes world, please.