Author Topic: Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?  (Read 14200 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?
« Reply #125 on: May 09, 2020, 11:56:35 AM »
Lack of confidence in your position is understood. Carry on.
How about loser can never post on goEMAW again? A full IP ban enforced by the mods. Deal?

I’ll take that wager with you waks. Lemme know.

Here is a fun thread by someone who seems relatively credible about the law...  perhaps our resident law experts can confirm his credentials.

https://twitter.com/jonathanturley/status/1259098515122335750
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2020, 12:09:22 PM »
Remember when rusty lost a bet on fans and MJ banned him for a month so we all went over to ouhoops.com or whatever to post about GRCOAT with him. And fatty got mad because not all of us had Beasley as our avatar over there so we all changed to Beasley. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2020, 12:12:18 PM »
I dunno, maybe this would be a good time to start following some ITK legal experts on the twitters &/or non mainstream media... or, God forbid, Q itself. Not QAnons....  Q.

I can assure you that after doing tens of hours of research in late March and early April, our DOJ etc has EVERYTHING they need to bring charges against Renegade for treason against the United States of America and our beautiful flag. 

I know everyone wants to know the exact date, but all we know for sure is that it will happen before the election and the trial will take place in 2021.

If you aren’t using multiple sources from left, right and independent reporting to figure all this out, you’re doing yourself a great disservice and just making yourself look foolish with the head in the sand posts about what’s actually taken place since 2016.

HTH
I will bet you a $500 donation to the FattyFund that Obama will not be charged with treason prior to the first Wednesday of November 2020. Deal?

Let’s do this... “loser” donates $1k and “winner” donates $500 and you’re on.

Lemme know.

1k? The Mrs. isn't gonna like that, liar.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2020, 01:57:32 PM »
Lack of confidence in your position is understood. Carry on.
How about loser can never post on goEMAW again? A full IP ban enforced by the mods. Deal?

I’ll take that wager with you waks. Lemme know.

:thumbs:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2020, 01:58:46 PM »
Remember when rusty lost a bet on fans and MJ banned him for a month so we all went over to ouhoops.com or whatever to post about GRCOAT with him. And fatty got mad because not all of us had Beasley as our avatar over there so we all changed to Beasley. Lmao.

Gonna be honest...I don't remember steve dave in the GRCOAT days. Did you have a different handle then?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2020, 02:22:12 PM »

LOL I can't remember what the bet was for

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2020, 03:40:45 PM »
I dunno, maybe this would be a good time to start following some ITK legal experts on the twitters &/or non mainstream media... or, God forbid, Q itself. Not QAnons....  Q.

I can assure you that after doing tens of hours of research in late March and early April, our DOJ etc has EVERYTHING they need to bring charges against Renegade for treason against the United States of America and our beautiful flag. 

I know everyone wants to know the exact date, but all we know for sure is that it will happen before the election and the trial will take place in 2021.

If you aren’t using multiple sources from left, right and independent reporting to figure all this out, you’re doing yourself a great disservice and just making yourself look foolish with the head in the sand posts about what’s actually taken place since 2016.

HTH
I will bet you a $500 donation to the FattyFund that Obama will not be charged with treason prior to the first Wednesday of November 2020. Deal?

Lemme know.

I’d have been in for $500 needledick.  It’s a rigged game.

:dubious:

@waks  :thumbs:
bears are fast...

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2020, 01:53:38 AM »

HTH

Lemme know.

I’d have been in for $500 needledick.  It’s a rigged game.

:dubious:

@waks  :thumbs:

remember when Spracne was willing to go double or nothing with you but you threw your wife under the bus when you declined the offer? yeesh!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2020, 04:54:47 AM »
Question for the legal scholars on the board. Is there anything stopping trump from telling Barr to charge Obama with treason? We know that trump is all in with maga and q, and with seemingly all of them calling for Obama to be charged, why wouldn't they do it? Are there any tangible repercussions that would deter trump and Barr from charging anyone with anything they want to? They don't need a court order to bring charges, correct?

Well, Obama would have to be indicted by a grand jury. Quite unlikely.

Just clarifying, but there has to be a grand jury indictment for the AG to simply charge someone for anything or is this just a law for a treason charge?

The Constitution sets certain boundaries regarding treason. For example, the prosecution must have two witnesses to the same overt act of treason. However, all federal crimes are enabled by statute. Treason is a defined federal crime, and the enabling statute conforms to the Constitutional requirements. To charge Obama--a private citizen--with treason, he would need to be indicted by a grand jury. I don't see anyway around that.

Obama is a private American citizen. He has due process rights, and that includes probable cause to arrest and detain, and the requirement of a grand jury indictment if not in custody.

I'll ask another way. Let's say trump sees one of these tweets saying that Obama is being charged on Monday and he wants to make that happen. Isn't that as easy as Barr using the DOJ to make the charge, he doesn't need a judge or a third party to literally draw up a charge? He's publicly talked about pardoning defendants while trials are literally happening, clearly rule of law means nothing to this admin. What's the check and balance for a president and an AG circumventing the criminal justice system for malicious prosecution?

I'm a little over my skis, as I don't normally dabble in criminal law, but what do you mean by "draw up a charge"? Everyone has due process rights (including probable cause to be arrested in the first place), and among other things that means you can only be detained for a short period of time before having a bond hearing (48-72 hours, I think), at which point any bogus stuff like you're describing should be sniffed out in open court. Neither Trump nor anyone else could cause the arrest of a former president on trumped up charges without facing extreme scrutiny, backlash, and ridicule. It would be political suicide, and it wouldn't take long.

Unless an officer personally witnesses the "treason" (or other unlikely exigent circumstances), you would need an arrest warrant signed by a judge in order to detain Obama. And in federal court, that requires an indictment by a grand jury.

So, the checks are (1) the federal judiciary, and (2) political consequences.

I think his question was can Trump do it if he is as billion % certain as he, Q and Fox are that there was the insanely specific crimes alleged?  The answer is yes, quite easily.  As I said, treason is not all they are alleging.

Trump can very legally direct that Barr charge Hillary and Trump.
But that means nothing.

To the sane and emotionally stable, you are correct, but that isn't the point of any of this. You're attempting to operate on a rational plane, you gotta get over that when discussing this topic.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2020, 06:33:12 AM »
Question for the legal scholars on the board. Is there anything stopping trump from telling Barr to charge Obama with treason? We know that trump is all in with maga and q, and with seemingly all of them calling for Obama to be charged, why wouldn't they do it? Are there any tangible repercussions that would deter trump and Barr from charging anyone with anything they want to? They don't need a court order to bring charges, correct?

Well, Obama would have to be indicted by a grand jury. Quite unlikely.

Just clarifying, but there has to be a grand jury indictment for the AG to simply charge someone for anything or is this just a law for a treason charge?

The Constitution sets certain boundaries regarding treason. For example, the prosecution must have two witnesses to the same overt act of treason. However, all federal crimes are enabled by statute. Treason is a defined federal crime, and the enabling statute conforms to the Constitutional requirements. To charge Obama--a private citizen--with treason, he would need to be indicted by a grand jury. I don't see anyway around that.

Obama is a private American citizen. He has due process rights, and that includes probable cause to arrest and detain, and the requirement of a grand jury indictment if not in custody.

I'll ask another way. Let's say trump sees one of these tweets saying that Obama is being charged on Monday and he wants to make that happen. Isn't that as easy as Barr using the DOJ to make the charge, he doesn't need a judge or a third party to literally draw up a charge? He's publicly talked about pardoning defendants while trials are literally happening, clearly rule of law means nothing to this admin. What's the check and balance for a president and an AG circumventing the criminal justice system for malicious prosecution?

I'm a little over my skis, as I don't normally dabble in criminal law, but what do you mean by "draw up a charge"? Everyone has due process rights (including probable cause to be arrested in the first place), and among other things that means you can only be detained for a short period of time before having a bond hearing (48-72 hours, I think), at which point any bogus stuff like you're describing should be sniffed out in open court. Neither Trump nor anyone else could cause the arrest of a former president on trumped up charges without facing extreme scrutiny, backlash, and ridicule. It would be political suicide, and it wouldn't take long.

Unless an officer personally witnesses the "treason" (or other unlikely exigent circumstances), you would need an arrest warrant signed by a judge in order to detain Obama. And in federal court, that requires an indictment by a grand jury.

So, the checks are (1) the federal judiciary, and (2) political consequences.

I think his question was can Trump do it if he is as billion % certain as he, Q and Fox are that there was the insanely specific crimes alleged?  The answer is yes, quite easily.  As I said, treason is not all they are alleging.

Trump can very legally direct that Barr charge Hillary and Trump.
But that means nothing.

To the sane and emotionally stable, you are correct, but that isn't the point of any of this. You're attempting to operate on a rational plane, you gotta get over that when discussing this topic.

Is there some sort of award at fatty fest for “most ironic post” that I’m not aware of?

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2020, 04:32:25 PM »
Flynn was all about taking on China, and no doubt that had to really really piss off people like ChiCom Joe and Barry who was dunked on repeatedly by the CCP and the utterly failed Asian Pivot.

Barry was also pissed about Flynn and Turkey and of course Barry and friends attempted a coup in Turkey.

It's becoming more and more clear that the Obama Administration was the embodiment of the national intelligence state that for decades Useful Idiot Nation professed to hate with the power of a 1000 suns.

Sell outs . . .

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2020, 05:42:51 PM »
Flynn "knew where the bodies were buried" and the past administration never thought she could lose.... once that happened, they panicked and started shitting the bed with this keystone cops operation.

And, if it weren't for those blasted kids and that talking dog in the mystery machine, they just might have gotten away with it all.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-criminal-referrals-coming-for-mueller-team
bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
You mean the relationship with Turkey that led Judge Sullivan at one point to summarize Flynn’s lobbying work by saying, “I mean, arguably, that undermines everything this [American] flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out. The court’s going to consider all of that.”

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2020, 05:45:17 PM »
You mean the relationship with Turkey that led Judge Sullivan at one point to summarize Flynn’s lobbying work by saying, “I mean, arguably, that undermines everything this [American] flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out. The court’s going to consider all of that.”

Sullivan is mumped too.  Stay tuned.
bears are fast...

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2020, 06:20:50 PM »
 :drool:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2020, 06:22:01 PM »
so if I am now understanding this

everyone is guilty except the guy that plead guilty twice?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Canned Flynn. What's the big deal?
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »
Oh so exactly how did Flynn sell out the country? 

Sorry Obama’s attempted coup in Turkey failed, Lick.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2020, 07:19:56 PM »
so if I am now understanding this

everyone is guilty except the guy that plead guilty twice?
He was just kidding. Little trick he picked up from the big boss.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2020, 07:54:58 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 13, 2020, 09:36:44 PM »
Oh so exactly how did Flynn sell out the country? 

Sorry Obama’s attempted coup in Turkey failed, Lick.

you would have to ask the federal Judge presiding over the facts of the case.

those are his words

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2020, 08:27:26 AM »
Man, Samantha Powers,  hated Flynn worse than Lick.

Great to see (checks notes) the U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. so deeply ingrained in matters of intelligence, particularly when it involves what by all accounts was a relatively innocuous phone call.    Flynn should have just handed over some more bombing coordinates to the Russians.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2020, 09:38:03 AM »
Baker flipped on Obama & Co.  Will this be a good thing for the deep state or the patriots?  Stay tuned, story developing.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/TV-d-_qEM3Q[/youtube]
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2020, 04:54:54 PM »
Lol, uh oh, the Nerf balls are getting soaked in water now.

https://twitter.com/thefirstontv/status/1260982326022070274?s=21

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2020, 09:30:07 PM »