Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770997 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7250 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:34 PM »
Communist Presidential Candidate supporter John Brennan was known to throw around a NDA or two while at the CIA.   Particularly after Benghazi, when the YouTube video killed the U.S. Ambassador.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7251 on: August 16, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
John Brennan:  So far left he couldn't vote for Jimmy Carter.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7252 on: August 16, 2018, 03:05:47 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7253 on: August 16, 2018, 03:07:52 PM »
We call him Chancellor McRaven in Longhorn land  :gocho:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7254 on: August 16, 2018, 03:08:45 PM »
Liberal bastion

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7255 on: August 16, 2018, 03:11:53 PM »
Revenge against political opponents is the Dax authoritarian way.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7256 on: August 16, 2018, 04:29:05 PM »

Lois Lerner would like to have a word with you, Phil.

Well, on second thought, she wouldn't. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7257 on: August 16, 2018, 04:34:55 PM »
Sorry if luked, but did you guys see the Brennan opinion piece he submitted today, claiming the proof of Trump-Russia COLUSION is his campaign-stop joke about "hey Russia, if you've got Hillary's emails let's see em"? This is the former director of the CIA, and he sounds like he should be posting in this thread. Probably a good thing to revoke the security clearance of crazy grandpa.

The already challenging work of the American intelligence and law enforcement communities was made more difficult in late July 2016, however, when Mr. Trump, then a presidential candidate, publicly called upon Russia to find the missing emails of Mrs. Clinton. By issuing such a statement, Mr. Trump was not only encouraging a foreign nation to collect intelligence against a United States citizen, but also openly authorizing his followers to work with our primary global adversary against his political opponent.

:lol: John Brennan, former CIA Director, honest to goodness really believes that a joke made at a campaign stop, announced to the public, is evidence of Russian "COLUSION." And this is the guy who was instrumental in working intelligence agencies to begin their investigations! What amazing times we live in....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:41:18 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7258 on: August 16, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »
Sorry if luked, but did you guys see the Brennan opinion piece he submitted today, claiming the proof of Trump-Russia COLUSION is his campaign-stop joke about "hey Russia, if you've got Hillary's emails let's see em"? This is the former director of the CIA, and he sounds like he should be posting in this thread. Probably a good thing to revoke the security clearance of crazy grandpa.

The already challenging work of the American intelligence and law enforcement communities was made more difficult in late July 2016, however, when Mr. Trump, then a presidential candidate, publicly called upon Russia to find the missing emails of Mrs. Clinton. By issuing such a statement, Mr. Trump was not only encouraging a foreign nation to collect intelligence against a United States citizen, but also openly authorizing his followers to work with our primary global adversary against his political opponent.

:lol: John Brennan, former CIA Director, honest to goodness really believes that a joke made at a campaign stop, announced to the public, is evidence of Russian "COLUSION." And this is the guy who was instrumental in working intelligence agencies to begin their investigations! What amazing times we live in....

Well, the Russians began their attempt to hack the Clinton campaign the same day Trump made that "campaign-joke." It also happened to be the month after his campaign met with Russians in Trump Tower. Proof? No. Crazy coincidence? Absolutely.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7259 on: August 16, 2018, 05:58:48 PM »

Lol oh Dax.  You think our president is no more powerful than a director within the IRS (not the director of the IRS mind you) sad you think so lowly of potus.

Queue up the Obama made her do it train.

Let's not forget the fbi didn't investigate... But I'm sure that's just deep state excuses from police hating Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7260 on: August 16, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »

Lol oh Dax.  You think our president is no more powerful than a director within the IRS (not the director of the IRS mind you) sad you think so lowly of potus.

Queue up the Obama made her do it train.

Let's not forget the fbi didn't investigate... But I'm sure that's just deep state excuses from police hating Dax.

Brennan oversaw a lot of CIA assets in China getting taken out, was one the backers of the YouTube killed our Ambassador narrative and his agency actually spied on the American press while taking part in the largest domestic surveillance program in US history. 

So it’s not surprising that a guy utterly sold out to The Man backs him implicitly. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7261 on: August 16, 2018, 06:14:38 PM »

One narrative is that guy now realizes that Vlad Putin and the Russians dunked on him with extreme prejudice, so now he’s trying to make up for it.   

Too busy shipping arms to overthrow Assad to notice Vlad’s shenanigans. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: August 16, 2018, 06:37:03 PM »

Well, the Russians began their attempt to hack the Clinton campaign the same day Trump made that "campaign-joke." It also happened to be the month after his campaign met with Russians in Trump Tower. Proof? No. Crazy coincidence? Absolutely.

:lol: MOAR!!!! I really hope that joke is Exhibit A in Muellers report. :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: August 16, 2018, 06:49:22 PM »
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: August 16, 2018, 06:51:47 PM »
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

It actually was pretty funny. Watch the video.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: August 16, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »
I've seen it multiple times and have never once thought he was joking, even before dumb Don Jr admitted to meeting with Russians about those emails a day or two prior. It's an extremely odd thing to say.

I bet kdub believes trump meant to say "wouldn't" too

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7266 on: August 16, 2018, 07:17:12 PM »
I've seen it multiple times and have never once thought he was joking, even before dumb Don Jr admitted to meeting with Russians about those emails a day or two prior. It's an extremely odd thing to say.

he wasn't make fun of the handicapped reporter either.....etc etc.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: August 16, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »

Here you go. https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

Or just continue believing this myth if it makes you feel better. Whatever floats your boat.

This is what you guys have got. A meeting at Trump Tower that any campaign would have taken and actually disproves COLUSION (because if they were colluding why the hell would they need to have a meeting arranged by a music producer? :lol:) and a joke during a campaign speech (that’s some “COLUSION” - right out in the open! :lol:) Run with it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:42:07 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: August 16, 2018, 09:55:29 PM »

Here you go. https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/fake-news-trump-did-not-mock-disabled-reporter-and-other-lies-from-the-left/

Or just continue believing this myth if it makes you feel better. Whatever floats your boat.

This is what you guys have got. A meeting at Trump Tower that any campaign would have taken and actually disproves COLUSION (because if they were colluding why the hell would they need to have a meeting arranged by a music producer? ) and a joke during a campaign speech (that’s some “COLUSION” - right out in the open! ) Run with it.
Dude. That was a joke as one of the least problematic thing your boy has on his record..... No idea you were all in.

You freaked out that Obama wore a tan suit..... But everybody is supposed to brush their shoulder off to all the admitted things that have happened... Shouldn't not be investigated at all in your mind? We had Russians trying to get in and Trump meeting with Russians... But nothing should be looked at.... Do you understand how idiotic that sounds?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:00:34 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: August 16, 2018, 10:18:49 PM »
I'll go ahead and answer for KSUW: No.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: August 17, 2018, 12:17:24 AM »
What is tan suit thing you keep bringing up?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: August 17, 2018, 07:11:22 AM »
Looks like the red Starbucks cup thing to me. Initial outrage was dwarfed by the outrage over the outrage.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: August 17, 2018, 07:55:25 AM »
Looks like the red Starbucks cup thing to me. Initial outrage was dwarfed by the outrage over the outrage.
Definitely idiotic and dumb to even bring back up honestly.... Just one example of how outraged people were at small Obama things and now whistling through the graveyard excusing Trump actions daily

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7274 on: August 17, 2018, 08:43:59 AM »

Obama was flawless, the worst thing he ever did was wear a tan suit.  Got it.

:lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd