Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770744 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5550 on: June 10, 2018, 06:22:14 PM »
This guy is caged up by now, right?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: June 10, 2018, 07:12:51 PM »

You can always choose not to read threads that hurt your feelings.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5552 on: June 10, 2018, 09:07:31 PM »
A simple "nope" would suffice
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: June 10, 2018, 09:29:32 PM »
I'm a fan of this approach. "Yeah our dude is under investigation and his people are going to jail...BUT is HE in jail YET?"

Lol

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: June 10, 2018, 09:40:07 PM »
Ham sandwiches everywhere are terrified Phil
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: June 11, 2018, 08:20:51 AM »
People have gone to jail?

That said, these people aren't getting a wholesale campaign at the DOJ to keep them out of jail. Just don't have the right connections and no tarmac meetings. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: June 11, 2018, 08:27:45 AM »

Yep! You and a few others here have an amazing number of strong opinions despite a profound ignorance of what is happening.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: June 11, 2018, 08:35:49 AM »

Yep! You and a few others here have an amazing number of strong opinions despite a profound ignorance of what is happening.

They went to jail for colluding with the Russians to fix the 2016 election?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: June 11, 2018, 08:38:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1006155166897221632

So essentially anyone who conducted any business or met with Russians should be investigated? 

If so, this investigation is about to get a whole lot bigger, chum. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: June 11, 2018, 09:06:38 AM »

So essentially anyone who conducted any business or met with Russians should be investigated? 

Nra laundering Russian money for campaign financing....NBD guys.  Hillary BLEACHBIT her server!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: June 11, 2018, 09:41:12 AM »

This isn't your average Yakov. It's sanctioned oligarchs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: June 11, 2018, 09:46:39 AM »

Nra laundering Russian money for campaign financing....NBD guys.  Hillary BLEACHBIT her server!

One thing is speculation, one thing is fact.

Let's speculate that the NRA "laundered" Russian money, and just ignore that the DNC/Clinton campaign factually destroyed evidence and refused to cooperate with Homeland ClownCar Security (while the former DNC Chair gave the keys to the Congressional IT Kingdom to a foreign national). 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: June 11, 2018, 09:50:51 AM »

Let's speculate that the NRA "laundered" Russian money, and just ignore that the DNC/Clinton campaign factually destroyed evidence and refused to cooperate with Homeland ClownCar Security (while the former DNC Chair gave the keys to the Congressional IT Kingdom to a foreign national).
Nobody was against her being investigated....which she was.  Yada yada yada deepstate tarmac meeting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: June 11, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »

Nobody was against her being investigated....which she was.  Yada yada yada deepstate tarmac meeting.

LOL, there were plenty of people in all the right places who were plenty against her being investigated.    The whole server affair both with her as SOS and the DNC was an absolute clown car show by our extremely expensive Department of Homeland Security.   So much so, you can only assume it was purposeful negligence and/or pre-meditated or a combination of the two.

Also, where did I say the NRA shouldn't be investigated?

I'm sure that since so much Russian money flowed through the fake Clinton Foundation, you'll also demand a full accounting for every dime, and will want to ensure none of it went to help the Clinton's seize control of the DNC and fix the primary process or to finance her campaign and be used to finance oppo research.   

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5566 on: June 11, 2018, 10:08:20 AM »

LOL, there were plenty of people in all the right places who were plenty against her being investigated.    The whole server affair both with her as SOS and the DNC was an absolute clown car show by our extremely expensive Department of Homeland Security.   So much so, you can only assume it was purposeful negligence and/or pre-meditated or a combination of the two.

I'm sure that since so much Russian money flowed through the fake Clinton Foundation, you'll also demand a full accounting for every dime, and will want to ensure none of it went to help the Clinton's seize control of the DNC and fix the primary process or to finance her campaign and be used to finance oppo research.   

Sure. Wtf do I care if the Clinton foundation is investigated....I find it sad how the Republican party is now one to trash our public servants because they didn't provide the result you thought the investigation deserved (without any facts in front of you)

Pretty gross.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5567 on: June 11, 2018, 10:28:24 AM »

Sure. Wtf do I care if the Clinton foundation is investigated....I find it sad how the Republican party is now one to trash our public servants because they didn't provide the result you thought the investigation deserved (without any facts in front of you)

Pretty gross.

:lol:

When it's quite clear there was an internal campaign so as to ensure the soft landing in at least one case.   With one of the ring leaders facing possible criminal prosecution, and the rest apparently unknowingly unable to keep their stories and timelines straight.   

In the case of the DNC servers, our national security complex literally took a "thanks but we don't need your help" from one of our primary political parties in the middle of a presidential campaign,  when that political party said they were hacked by a foreign entities (likely because it was inside job).   It doesn't get any more  :lol:  then that.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5568 on: June 11, 2018, 10:41:22 AM »
Does anyone who has ever posted in the Trump/Russia thread try harder than dax to talk about anything other than Trump/Russia?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5569 on: June 11, 2018, 10:45:22 AM »
Does anyone who has ever posted in the Trump/Russia thread try harder than dax to talk about anything other than Trump/Russia?

Everything I discuss here has to do with Trump/Russia.

I guess you've forgotten that the FBI FISA warrants were obtained with evidence provided by 3rd parties, paid for by the Clinton Campaign.

The DNC servers, were supposedly hacked by Russians, correct?   Supposedly Russians working for Trump, correct?   Yet our DHS was completely stiff armed by the DNC to investigate.     :lol:

Why is that so hard to understand, chum?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5571 on: June 11, 2018, 10:54:33 AM »

I guess you've forgotten that the FBI FISA warrants were obtained with evidence provided by 3rd parties, paid for by the Clinton Campaign.

The DNC servers, were supposedly hacked by Russians, correct?   Supposedly Russians working for Trump, correct?   Yet our DHS was completely stiff armed by the DNC to investigate.     :lol:

Well, for one, the FISA warrant stuff is a bunch of BS.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5572 on: June 11, 2018, 11:04:07 AM »

Well, for one, the FISA warrant stuff is a bunch of BS.

Then why won't the FBI/DOJ answer the question?  Schiff and the Dems are dancing all around this one. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: June 11, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »

Has anyone notices the large number of Ovechkin jerseys being worn around DC. The ruskies are already here!  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5574 on: June 11, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
I wonder how much merch Amazon has sold in Russia? I wonder if any russians have Facebook accounts?

It's time to drag Bezos and Jesse Eisenberg before the SSpecial Counsel for questioning.