Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756873 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #5250 on: May 22, 2018, 08:42:45 PM »
How big and expensive does the Intelligence Complex have to be to determine if Trump colluded with Russia?

I mean, what a complete drop of the ball and abject incompetence by new lib hero's John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey who headed national security enterprises that collectively spent tens of billions of dollars a year protecting us.   In the case of Clapper and Brennan they collectively ran the biggest domestic surveillance operation in U.S. history, given near free reign by the previous administration.   

Yet, none of these guys can tell us if Trump colluded with the Russians?

It just makes you ask what the hell else these guys missed and what their successors are missing if they can't figure out if a bunch of NY blowhards colluded with Russia.

They should be investigated for failing our country.

SMDH, sad.  Total failure by Obama's DHS in every conceivable way.

Yeah, well, mueller got manafort for some finance thing he did 13 years ago, and they've indicted a bunch of randos for "lying" to the fbi.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: May 22, 2018, 08:45:52 PM »
How big and expensive does the Intelligence Complex have to be to determine if Trump colluded with Russia?

I mean, what a complete drop of the ball and abject incompetence by new lib hero's John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey who headed national security enterprises that collectively spent tens of billions of dollars a year protecting us.   In the case of Clapper and Brennan they collectively ran the biggest domestic surveillance operation in U.S. history, given near free reign by the previous administration.   

Yet, none of these guys can tell us if Trump colluded with the Russians?

It just makes you ask what the hell else these guys missed and what their successors are missing if they can't figure out if a bunch of NY blowhards colluded with Russia.

They should be investigated for failing our country.

SMDH, sad.  Total failure by Obama's DHS in every conceivable way.

Yeah, well, mueller got manafort for some finance thing he did 13 years ago, and they've indicted a bunch of randos for "lying" to the fbi.

lol

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: May 22, 2018, 10:02:29 PM »
 :Wha:

FBI's investigation of Donald Trump, Russia
The FBI surveilled Trump's campaign. Only the motive and who gave the orders remains a mystery, but it won't remain for long.
JAMES S. ROBBINS  |  OPINION COLUMNIST
Updated 4:11 p.m. CDT May 21, 2018

Trump demands DOJ investigation into campaign political infiltration
In a shocking move President Trump said he will ask the Department of Justice to investigate whether or not the FBI surveilled his 2016 Presidential campaign. For more on the story here is Zachary Devita.
BUZZ60
President Trump is ordering the Justice Department formally to examine whether the Obama administration used the FBI to attempt a political hit on his 2016 campaign. It’s about time.

Sponsored video
Story From Capital One See more ?
On Sunday the president tweeted that he will instruct the DOJ to investigate whether the FBI/DOJ “infiltrated or surveilled the Trump campaign for political purposes.” The last three words are key, because we already know the Trump campaign was under FBI "surveillance." Only the motive and who gave the orders remains a mystery.

President Trump
President Trump 
(EVAN VUCCI/AP
Remember the umbrage in March 2017 when the president said that he had been “wiretapped” before the election? Then-FBI Director James Comey testified he had had “no information” to support that idea, and he had “looked carefully inside the FBI." Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said there was no surveillance, and as DNI he would have known about a court order on "something like this." PolitiFact labeled the claim 100% false.

More: Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia investigation is a year old. Too soon to 'wrap it up.'

More: President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for North Korea diplomacy

What a difference a year makes. Recent revelations of the extent of the anti-Trump surveillance activity have forced Trump critics to adopt a new narrative. Clapper now says spying on the campaign was actually a good thing. The New York Times took issue with the term “spying,” saying rather that it was simply an “investigation.” This dickering over terms is reminiscent of when former Attorney General Loretta Lynch insisted the “investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s home-brew email server be called a “matter.”

Former FBI agent Asha Rangappa wrote in the Washington Post that the spying was in fact for Trump’s protection, which he would understand if he knew the first thing about the art of counter-intelligence. But if the FBI was trying to shield the Trump campaign from evil Russkies, why not inform the candidate up front both to warn him and to allay any potential misunderstandings? The New York Times helpfully answers that the FBI was protecting the integrity of the election by keeping the spying under wraps — and in fact if any campaign was hurt it was Hillary Clinton’s.

This flurry of revisionist interpretations comes prior to the expected release of DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation, which could contain criminal referrals. The IG is also looking into how the FBI obtained a FISA warrant to begin its spying campaign on an unnamed Trump aide. Shortly after the president’s tweet on Sunday, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein asked the Inspector General to expand this investigation to include “whether there was any impropriety or political motivation in how the FBI conducted its counterintelligence investigation.”

More: The Iran nuclear deal was the worst deal ever. No wonder Donald Trump nixed it.

POLICING THE USA: A look at race, justice, media

The FBI and Justice Department could help matters at this point with radical transparency, releasing all the information about every aspect of what they dubbed Operation Crossfire Hurricane. But at every turn the DOJ has raised national security objections to revealing practically anything important. This is harmful to the DOJ and the country. The department leadership needs to understand that a considerable number of Americans believe that the DOJ itself has become a national security threat.

Besides, how could the FBI’s spying on the Trump campaign not have been for political purposes? We have FBI special agent Peter Strzok’s private texts to his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page reviewing an Aug. 15, 2016, meeting in then-deputy director Andrew McCabe’s office with top FBI officials, saying the government “can’t take (the) risk” that “Trump gets elected” and the Russia investigation was their “insurance policy” against a Trump presidency. If the Strzok-Page texts were not still heavily and strategically redacted we would know much more. And the fact remains that a major party candidate has never been subjected to such a bizarrely concocted and systematic official investigation during and after an election. Derailing this bastardized process and the Mueller investigation it spawned is not obstruction of justice, but obstruction of injustice.

Whoever came up with the Rolling Stones-inspired name “Crossfire Hurricane” for the horrendous spy operation had a strange sense of humor. But as we watch the truth gradually emerge, see the abuses of power laid bare, and entertain the prospect that the principle actors behind this wretched excess may be held criminally responsible, to quote the Stones, “it’s all right now, in fact it’s a gas.” 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: May 22, 2018, 10:13:08 PM »
:Wha:

More: President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for North Korea diplomacy

More: The Iran nuclear deal was the worst deal ever. No wonder Donald Trump nixed it.

POLICING THE USA: A look at race, justice, media

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: May 22, 2018, 10:20:24 PM »
USA Today  :dunno:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: May 22, 2018, 10:22:52 PM »
Still saddened out how the libtard continues to embrace the neo-police state.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: May 22, 2018, 10:25:48 PM »
Dax would lose his crap over that copy and paste. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: May 22, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »
"But if the FBI was trying to shield the Trump campaign from evil Russkies, why not inform the candidate up front"

They literally did that

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: May 22, 2018, 10:57:50 PM »
LOL, at the number of spooks that have been shitcanned and Comey, Clapper and McCabe all getting caught as liars and leakers of supposed confidential info, and you fucktards.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: May 23, 2018, 07:21:43 AM »
McCabe (still facing possible prosecution) sure did know a lot about what was going on at CNN, about the time Comey was purposely making the dossier situation reportable.   All a coincidence I'm sure. 

But Libs have sold out to the man. 

Modern Day Libs:  The New (old) Neocons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: May 23, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »
What a crazy defense Dax has been boxed into

What am I defending exactly?

the crimes being found aren't big enough!

Give 16 politicized lawyers 13 months in Washington DC and virtually limitless scope.  They're going to find something.  They apparently didn't use enough bleachbit and hammers. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: May 23, 2018, 09:51:02 AM »
Remember the Valerie Plame outrage!!!  This is like a million times worse and the neo-fascinistas are all lynch mobbed up.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: May 23, 2018, 10:19:45 AM »

Give 16 politicized lawyers 13 months in Washington DC and virtually limitless scope.  They're going to find something.  They apparently didn't use enough bleachbit and hammers.
And yet Hillary and bill walk free....what a world huh?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: May 23, 2018, 10:39:32 AM »
I'm just happy Phil isn't hiding in the closet of not being a "democrat" anymore. It's nice to be free, right bud? :cheers:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: May 23, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »

And yet Hillary and bill walk free....what a world huh?

Corruption pays when you're part of the establishment.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5265 on: May 23, 2018, 12:07:06 PM »
I know everyone here is looking forward to finding out what was planted by the deep state.

https://twitter.com/normative/status/999322395512012801

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: May 23, 2018, 12:09:47 PM »
I'm just happy Phil isn't hiding in the closet of not being a "democrat" anymore. It's nice to be free, right bud? :cheers:
Same

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: May 23, 2018, 12:10:44 PM »
Same wut? :confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: May 23, 2018, 01:46:14 PM »
There's nothing insane about it.   The Cambridge Prof, friend of Hill and Bill, and on the DOD payroll employed one of the oldest lures in the world.  Buddy up, talk over drinks, and then start tossing the ol trial balloons, "hey did you hear about . . . " (before it had been made public). 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: May 23, 2018, 01:49:33 PM »
Same wut? :confused:
Claiming to be a moderate then Trump comes and you are all team Trump. I still am pretty moderate but when someone like Trump comes around, pretty hard to stay in the middle....I cant align myself with a guy like that morally...others seem to gravitate to people like Trump. Weird.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: May 23, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
Umm, I've always leaned right, but i'm in the middle with a lot of crap. Abortion, same sex marriage, legalization of weed, etc. I don't worship trump, i'm just sitting back and lol'ing at all of the fake outrage by extreme liberals. That's all. The outrage is delightful.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: May 23, 2018, 01:56:04 PM »
Umm, I've always leaned right, but i'm in the middle with a lot of crap. Abortion, same sex marriage, legalization of weed, etc. I don't worship trump, i'm just sitting back and lol'ing at all of the fake outrage by extreme liberals. That's all. The outrage is delightful.
Yes the outrage is lol....maybe start another SNL thread to express said outrage.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: May 23, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »
Claiming hypocrisy does hurt some feelings. Definitely when said ppl have a hard on for Fox news and Rosanne.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: May 23, 2018, 02:13:27 PM »
Cheers bud!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: May 23, 2018, 02:18:08 PM »
Unless something starts popping soon, it looks like we may have had the worst spy agencies in the world, or Trump and his team are massive clandestine studs.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/388978-growing-signs-of-a-counterintelligence-operation-deployed-against-trumps