Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 767455 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11400 on: August 03, 2020, 11:06:59 AM »
. . . or follow their every move

I'll stick to mocking the stuff I read on here about him being a pathetic gimp.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11401 on: August 03, 2020, 11:39:43 AM »
. . . or follow their every move

I'll stick to mocking the stuff I read on here about him being a pathetic gimp.

I  agree, Joe is kind of a pathetic gimp.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11402 on: August 03, 2020, 11:51:07 AM »
Just go ahead and jump in a bodybag dug
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11403 on: August 03, 2020, 12:26:02 PM »
 Death by a thousand tap outs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11404 on: August 03, 2020, 01:12:03 PM »
BidenBot Rage:  12 x  :curse: / 10 x  :curse:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11405 on: August 03, 2020, 01:18:29 PM »
BidenBot Rage:  12 x  :curse: / 10 x  :curse:

I know you are but what am I?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11406 on: August 03, 2020, 02:40:20 PM »
BidenBot.7, just own that your political movement apparently wants war with Russia.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11407 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:43 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11408 on: August 07, 2020, 07:16:10 AM »
John Bolton also just said that the US should overthrow the Iranian government and turn the government over to the people.  A model that has worked so incredibly well thus far.

It just fantastic to see ProgFascist Nation saddled up to that lunatic cus OrangeMan Bad.

The question as to who Chum1 and the rest of ProgFascist Nation won’t start calling their own cus OrangeMan bad has an easy answer.   Everyone is eligible, even the most insane perpetual war lunatics are welcome (and nearly elected President)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11409 on: August 07, 2020, 08:18:09 AM »
John Bolton also just said that the US should overthrow the Iranian government and turn the government over to the people.  A model that has worked so incredibly well thus far.

It just fantastic to see ProgFascist Nation saddled up to that lunatic cus OrangeMan Bad.

The question as to who Chum1 and the rest of ProgFascist Nation won’t start calling their own cus OrangeMan bad has an easy answer.   Everyone is eligible, even the most insane perpetual war lunatics are welcome (and nearly elected President)

Chum is really taking on the nose for posting a tweet.  It's just info Dax!  I'm sure you have great sources to show us that tweet is just. not. true!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11410 on: August 07, 2020, 08:28:49 AM »

Chum is really taking on the nose for posting a tweet.  It's just info Dax!  I'm sure you have great sources to show us that tweet is just. not. true!

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's just information Dax!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you dipshits are engaged in one  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:  after another  :jeffy:  which is really derivative out of the fact that Vlad Putin absolutely owned Clinton-Obama-Biden and completely mushed the flaccid Russian Reset.     The Russia! Russia!  Russia! has sent Vlad over to sign all kinds of partnerships with the real enemy, ChiCom Joe's beloved President Xi (that gave his son billions of dollars) and the Chinese Communist Party.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11411 on: August 07, 2020, 10:03:19 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's just information Dax!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you dipshits are engaged in one  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:  after another  :jeffy:  which is really derivative out of the fact that Vlad Putin absolutely owned Clinton-Obama-Biden and completely mushed the flaccid Russian Reset.     The Russia! Russia!  Russia! has sent Vlad over to sign all kinds of partnerships with the real enemy, ChiCom Joe's beloved President Xi (that gave his son billions of dollars) and the Chinese Communist Party.

:love: :love: :love:

I absolutely love it when you do these.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11412 on: August 07, 2020, 10:11:48 AM »
It's been absolutely fascinating watching ProgFascist Nation go from being simply complicit with perpetual war and confrontation to red-lining their (your) lust for perpetual war and confrontation all in the name of OrangeMan Bad.   While willing to believe every  :jeffy: that comes down the road, and willing to BFF it with people you used to hate.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11413 on: August 07, 2020, 10:15:39 AM »
You are kicking the crap out of that straw man Dax!!!

:emawkid:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11414 on: August 07, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »

Lick, don't tap out so fast.

It's like you don't know that this thread is many pages long with numerous posts.

Just admit, you believed the whole deal 100%, we know that already.   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11415 on: August 07, 2020, 11:00:52 AM »
I do believe that Donald was the preferred candidate by Moscow.

I think most reasonable people understand this to be true.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11416 on: August 07, 2020, 11:21:58 AM »

It's like you don't know that this thread is many pages long with numerous posts.

Imagine how long the thread would be if we accumulated all your "hillary email" posts into one? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11417 on: August 07, 2020, 11:53:46 AM »

Imagine how long the thread would be if we accumulated all your "hillary email" posts into one?

It would be a page or two at most.

Imagine living in a world where you think that a sitting Secretary of State sending 10's of thousands of emails through an unsecured non U.S. government controlled server is perfectly fine and acceptable (because she didn't want all of her corrupt dealings and arming of really bad people to be in a FOIA environment). 

If Mike Pompeo were found to have done this, your movement would be burning down more buildings in DC and around the country.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11418 on: August 07, 2020, 01:47:29 PM »

It would be a page or two at most.

Imagine living in a world where you think that a sitting Secretary of State sending 10's of thousands of emails through an unsecured non U.S. government controlled server is perfectly fine and acceptable (because she didn't want all of her corrupt dealings and arming of really bad people to be in a FOIA environment). 

If Mike Pompeo were found to have done this, your movement would be burning down more buildings in DC and around the country.

nobody said it was fine and acceptable but I appreicate you adding to the thread that would now be turning 100 pages just based on the search terms you just posted.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11419 on: August 07, 2020, 02:05:01 PM »
The fact that you and millions of ProgFascists think the email situation is funny tells everyone else all we need to know.

I hope Vlad Putin and President Xi's intelligence agencies appreciated all that free and easy access they got to our SOS's email's. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11420 on: August 07, 2020, 02:15:29 PM »
The fact that you and millions of ProgFascists think the email situation is funny tells everyone else all we need to know.

I hope Vlad Putin and President Xi's intelligence agencies appreciated all that free and easy access they got to our SOS's email's.

Bro, they get a lot more from our current POTUS, Trump is just such a effup we don't hear about it on the daily like you bring up HRC's emails.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/politics/donald-trump-secure-phone-calls-impeachment/index.html

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #11421 on: August 07, 2020, 02:16:05 PM »
Shocking news

https://twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1291809888449028098

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:29:13 PM by steve dave »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11422 on: August 07, 2020, 03:00:14 PM »
Man that is shocking.   Election manipulation is such a new thing in the world of intelligence, and it appears that the Russians are ahead of the curve.

I simply ask that President Stand Down and National Security Advisor Stand Down and likely future Vice President not be asked to consult on these matters going forward.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11423 on: August 14, 2020, 06:37:52 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11424 on: August 15, 2020, 09:13:33 AM »
Surely Bannon, Trump Jr., Kushner, Manafort, and Hicks would have no good reason to lie to The Senate about Russia stuff.

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1294478720376479745