Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770771 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohrs, Robbie R, McCabe ??? (BigO) Brennan
« Reply #11050 on: April 21, 2020, 09:11:59 AM »
Remember, total sell out Useful Idiot hero, Barry Obama, quietly allowed the police state (by order) to share information with each other about US citizens.   To the applause and approval of double cut, goose stepping Useful Idiot nation. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11051 on: April 21, 2020, 09:16:47 AM »
What do you think dax, will Hillary and/or Obama be arrested this week?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: April 21, 2020, 09:22:29 AM »
What do you think dax, will Hillary and/or Obama be arrested this week?
Lol, no. Quit being a dork Useful Idiot .9

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11053 on: April 21, 2020, 10:00:20 AM »
Dax, are you suggesting that people who think Hillary or Obama will be arrested this week are total idiots?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11054 on: April 21, 2020, 10:50:10 AM »
can we change libs name to the minister of defense
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11055 on: April 21, 2020, 10:52:57 AM »
More like minister of patience trying to get dax to actually express an opinion instead of regurgitating the same 10 lines over and over.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: April 21, 2020, 11:16:47 AM »
More like minister of patience trying to get dax to actually express an opinion instead of regurgitating the same 10 lines over and over.

I'm not answering your questions Useful Idiot .9.

We already know you believe the entire Useful Idiot Narrative on Russian Gate, and no amount of IG reporting, previously unreleased (purposely hidden) documents and footnotes, and guys like Schiff trying to hide behind Congressional privilege is going to change your mind.

You're a good little parrot boy and Vlad Putin appreciates your efforts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11057 on: April 21, 2020, 11:24:41 AM »
Dax, are you suggesting that people who think Hillary or Obama will be arrested this week are total idiots?

Clearly does

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11058 on: April 21, 2020, 11:28:33 AM »

Clearly does

Seems like a pretty easy thing to answer, but not for dax I guess? Strange

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: April 21, 2020, 11:30:06 AM »
He is a huge coward and would never call bookie an idiot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: April 21, 2020, 11:34:16 AM »
There are people that need to be indicted but Obama and Hillary aren't one of them.   In regards to Sell Out Barry Obama, his history needs to be forever tarnished for being war monger and putting the police state on steroids.

LibDork.9, do you believe that the Russia gate investigation was completely legitimate and the FBI et. al. and people like Adam Schiff acted 100% properly?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: April 21, 2020, 11:36:03 AM »
Maybe dax agrees that Hillary and/or Obama will be arrested this week and is just too scared to say it like all those trump voters who are too ashamed to admit they vote for trump because the libs are super meanies? Guess that still falls into the coward category.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: April 21, 2020, 11:41:40 AM »
Maybe dax agrees that Hillary and/or Obama will be arrested this week and is just too scared to say it like all those trump voters who are too ashamed to admit they vote for trump because the libs are super meanies? Guess that still falls into the coward category.

(2nd try)

LibDork.9, do you believe that the Russia gate investigation was completely legitimate and the FBI et. al. and people like Adam Schiff acted 100% properly?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: April 21, 2020, 11:43:21 AM »
There are people that need to be indicted but Obama and Hillary aren't one of them.   In regards to Sell Out Barry Obama, his history needs to be forever tarnished for being war monger and putting the police state on steroids.

Legitimate? Absolutely yes, there was and still is shitloads of smoke surrounding the trump campaign and Russia. The mueller report pretty much backs that up.

Handled 100% appropriately? I'm not sure that's even attainable, but I welcome any sort of non-partisan review. The dudes that falsified documents should absolutely be punished, but that's normal cop crap not some nefarious deep state coup.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: April 21, 2020, 11:44:29 AM »
That's also a fantastic take from an utterly disenfranchised member of the DNC (the most corrupt political party in the world), now that the DNC will nominate yet another mega corrupt racist war monger to run for president.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: April 21, 2020, 11:49:02 AM »

Legitimate? Absolutely yes, there was and still is shitloads of smoke surrounding the trump campaign and Russia. The mueller report pretty much backs that up.

Handled 100% appropriately? I'm not sure that's even attainable, but I welcome any sort of non-partisan review. The dudes that falsified documents should absolutely be punished, but that's normal cop crap not some nefarious deep state coup.

It was "legitimized" by widespread usage of what is now clearly Russian disinformation.   Literally the most frontal and obvious de-legitimization campaign in geo-political history. 

We also know there was copious numbers of Dem operatives who were also doing all kinds of business with Russia and lobbying on behalf of Russia on Capital Hill.   So the whole "Trump did business with Russia" take is both massive hypocrisy and frankly just  :lol:

I won't even get into President Stand Down

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »
Algorithmic word salad

Huh?

Your whole "embarrassed  to admit" take is  :lol: in light of the fact that the mega corrupt DNC will once again run a mega corrupt racist war monger for President.

Looking forward to you telling us about your cowardice laden "write in".

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: April 21, 2020, 11:51:45 AM »

It was "legitimized" by widespread usage of what is now clearly Russian disinformation.   Literally the most frontal and obvious de-legitimization campaign in geo-political history. 

We also know there was copious numbers of Dem operatives who were also doing all kinds of business with Russia and lobbying on behalf of Russia on Capital Hill.   So the whole "Trump did business with Russia" take is both massive hypocrisy and frankly just  :lol:

Misrepresentations and whataboutisms, I shouldn't have expected anything less.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: April 21, 2020, 11:53:09 AM »

Misrepresentations and whataboutisms, I shouldn't have expected anything less.

The usual and anticipated tap out.

Useful Idiot Libdork.9:  The mush brain that Vlad Putin covets

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11070 on: April 21, 2020, 11:58:22 AM »
If he covets a useful idiot nobody like me, how much must he value the actually useful idiot mush brain in the white house?

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11071 on: April 21, 2020, 12:06:19 PM »
If he covets a useful idiot nobody like me, how much must he value the actually useful idiot mush brain in the white house?

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Why would he want somebody like Trump when he had Obama?  Obama who for reasons we still don't know destabilized the Assad regime in Syria, throwing out the red carpet for Russia to intervene and establish a large military presence in the Middle East.   Obama who told the Ukraine to do nothing about Crimea and who refused to sell the Ukraine any lethal aid.   Obama who told the national director of cyber security to "stand down" in the face of Russian electoral interference.    Obama (Clinton), architect of the failed, laughable and amateurish "Russian Reset".    It was indeed the era of post election flexibility . . . Of Vlad Putin repeatedly slam dunking on the Obama regime.

Meanwhile Trump has sanctioned almost everything Russia does, and now Russia is having trouble finishing NordStream 2 . . . you know, where our "ally" Angie Merkel wants to pump many more billions into Vlad's pockets (while by-passing new NATO members with the pipeline).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11072 on: April 21, 2020, 12:07:08 PM »
Ok dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #11074 on: April 21, 2020, 12:08:02 PM »
Didn't he destabilize the region to flood Europe with immigrants as revenge for it's crimes against his home continent?