Author Topic: Classless A&M Fans Disrespecting Kansas State and Coach LHC Bill Snyder  (Read 5441 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I ventured over to Texags.com (so you don't have to) to engage in what I expected to be some pretty civil discourse about our upcoming game.  Maybe even razz one another as fans sometimes do before big games.  Upon reading some of their messages, I'm appalled at their tone and disrespect directed against Kansas State and especially against Coach LHC Bill Snyder.  I used to respect the Aggies because of their agriculture tradition, band, and reputation for service and patriotism.    My little one, for whatever reason, likes them a ton too (though I don't think he really understands much about them) and I got him a 12th man t-shirt. After a short visit to Texags, I think they're scum and I'll root against them forever.  Little one's t-shirt is going in the garbage.  "12th man"?  More like "trash can."

Here's example 1(a):

K-State had a few great seasons in the early days of the Big XII as Nebraska and Colorado waned as the powers of the north division. He couldn't recruit against Mack and OU in Texas, so he went the JUCO route. He still maintained a solid program for a lot of years because of his division. (We ruined his only legit shot at a national title in the 1998 CCG.)

Now that he has to play Oklahoma, Okie Lite, a (formerly) resurgent Baylor, TCU every year, not so much. End result has been Kansas State draws tougher bowl slots from the big 10 and SEC. 8-4 in the Big XII is not the same as 8-4 in the SEC or the big 10.

His teams are always well-coached and disciplined, but lack the talent, speed and depth to routinely go toe-to-toe with physically superior teams.

Just reading that makes me sick.  Any ways, EMAW!!!  Screw A&M!!!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Classless A&M Fans Disrespecting Kansas State and Coach LHC Bill Snyder
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 02:23:24 PM »
that is not disrespect. it's the hard truth.  no one here can argue with anything that the a&m poster said.  i won't  allow it.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:25:54 PM »
Listen if we sit here and passively roll over while these people disparage The Legend, HCBS, then I don't think we can call ourselves true Cats.  I may end up having to move to TOS because if they show up here and start spouting off that nonsense, the f bombs might start flying.  Just a fair warning.

Look at this:

We kill KSU. I know how this team operates.

What the heck

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 02:27:51 PM »
Ever heard of a little something called the 1st amendment, "moderator" pissclams?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »
Listen if we sit here and passively roll over while these people disparage The Legend, HCBS, then I don't think we can call ourselves true Cats.  I may end up having to move to TOS because if they show up here and start spouting off that nonsense, the f bombs might start flying.  Just a fair warning.

Look at this:

We kill KSU. I know how this team operates.

What the heck

not disrespect

listen.  if anyone has questions about what constitutes disrespect, whether it be from our fans or theirs, just pm me and i'll rule on it for you.
don't freak out if it takes me a while to get back to you with a ruling, either.  sometimes it takes a while for me to fully synthesize the comment.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 02:29:16 PM »
agree with the original poster, that aint right what they are saying

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 02:30:26 PM »
Ever heard of a little something called the 1st amendment, "moderator" pissclams?

of course i believe in the bill of rights but i also know that we want to be respected.  the best way to gain respect is to GIVE IT. 
running your mouth off against your opponent is bad form and not the k-state way.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 02:32:58 PM »
These guys use university funds to support an entire army who basically sit around and read stuff renocat posts and then do those things to each other, so they shouldn't be casting any stones.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 02:36:12 PM »
I didn't mean for this thread to turn into some kind of p*$$*ng match with the Aggies.  Just frustrated and appalled to be reading this stuff from a fanbase I USED to really respect.  I wonder if there was a way to email some of the things they're saying to The Legend to give the team some more motivation?  EMAW!!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 02:36:53 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder turns out PEOPLE like Colin Klein.  Sumlin turns out people like Johny Manziel. CASE CLOSED

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Classless A&M Fans Disrespecting Kansas State and Coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 03:17:48 PM »
My problem with the Aggie is he does not actually know what he is talking about.  Snyder started recruiting Juco kids because he could not compete with Mack Brown and OU in Texas for kids.  Utter BS.  Snyder was recruiting JC kids from the outset at KSU, not just after Mack was hired.

Heck, UT and aTm struggled to recruit top tier talent in Texas until the Big 12 was formed (kids went to OU, LSU, Pac-10, and elsewhere) because the Texas schools were not considered legit until the joined the Big 12.  However, it wasn't like KSU was kicking but for HS kids in Texas before that.  They did okay.  They targeted marginal HS kids who were in for a position change and JC kids looking for a shot.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 03:28:10 PM »
Realistically,  it's probably just some of their younger fans lashing out because we're historically a little better than them. 
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Classless A&M Fans Disrespecting Kansas State and Coach LHC Bill Snyder
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 03:28:59 PM »
Look let's not fight each other and let's not disrespect aTm.   Look, they've historically woefully underachieved as an athletic department given their demographics, they've got one of . . . if not the biggest case of little dude syndrome in college athletics and now their administration wants to graduate 10,000 plus students a year.  Effectively making aTm America's "human wave" university.

Don't disrespect, pity.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2016, 03:30:52 PM »
They aren't the best program in Texas, but they are still top 5 and that warrants some respect. Texas is a big state, guys.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2016, 03:38:56 PM »
I don't think anyone is arguing that Texas A&M isn't a top 5 program in the State of Texas  :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 03:39:43 PM »
I don't think anyone is arguing that Texas A&M isn't a top 5 program in the State of Texas  :dunno:

It warrants some respect.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »
that is not disrespect. it's the hard truth.  no one here can argue with anything that the a&m poster said.  i won't  allow it.

Cadet Pissclams, outed.

This is the first image that comes up when googling "Cadet Pissclams":

Doesn't say whether he's the 'top' or 'bottom' in linked photo, though.

bears are fast...

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Classless A&M Fans Disrespecting Kansas State and Coach LHC LHC Bill Snyder
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2016, 04:08:24 PM »
If I know 'clams like I think I do then he's the bottom
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 04:35:38 PM »

I rank programs based on how recently they played in a BCS/NY6 bowl game.  I'm pretty sure A&M is better than 5th in Texas guys.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 04:39:03 PM »
Even the Arkansas fans were more dignified than these A&M dirtbags but our little millennial pissclams wants everyone to be treated equally regardless of their actions.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 04:43:41 PM »

I rank programs based on how recently they played in a BCS/NY6 bowl game.  I'm pretty sure A&M is better than 5th in Texas guys.

Programs better than 5th are still top 5 programs. I would hesitate to rank them higher than 4th, though. We have to wait and see just how far Baylor falls.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 04:45:11 PM »
I guess they are 5th.  UT, TCU, Baylor, and Houston have all played in elite bowls more recently than aTm.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Those posts are appalling, but I'm sure they represent the minority of A&M fans.  I'm concerned Dlew started this thread to begin some kind of class warfare and laud K-State grads' intellectual and financial superiority over these poor souls who could not get into Texas and resort to lowbrow message board posting to vent their frustrations.  I, for one, am not taking the bait.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »

Cadet Pissclams, outed.

Is he the white dude?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 06:11:38 PM »

Cadet Pissclams, outed.

At first I thought the guy in the background is standing on what appears to now be a radiator was floating in mid air and I was pretty  :sdeek:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla